Author Topic: 3 weeks out  (Read 16245 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: 3 weeks out
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2008, 04:21:39 PM »
Looking great, Stavios. There's a bright future for you in g4p.

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »
Here it is fellas, hope you like the pictures
I am busting my ass to get in good shape, I think I 3 weeks I should look a lot tighter

thanks to coach Alex A and McFarland for enduring my diet meltdowns  ;D

You should not be concerned at all, just stick to the plan and keep working hard.
www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2008, 04:47:36 PM »
Looking great, Stavios. There's a bright future for you in g4p.

Hot butterface in your av'.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2008, 04:51:25 PM »
So does Dexter Jackson..haha
The thing is with this type, is they confuse drugs for actual accomplishment in a gym.  Show me 3 guys in any gym who look pretty solid naturally, I'd be shocked.
Point is, any clown can take drugs and put oil on themselves.  Just never confuse it with real gains. ;)

man your shit is starting to get annoying. If you never juiced i wouldnt give a shit but your ran a couple of cycles and looked miserable so you figured there is no point ruining your health completely to look like a pile of shit and now you rag on everyone one for doing what you did? You are one sad ####.

Epic hypocrisy and jealousy.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2008, 04:54:25 PM »
good post. i never get why these junkies cant understand that people arent jealous and bitter of the fact that they take ILLEGAL and expensive drugs just to do what a true natural warrior does through hard work, not bending over as his schmoe injects his ass and then does 20 lightweight pump sets.

no fucking balls, literally

This post shows how bitter you are my friend. I'm sure Stavios busts his ass in the gym as much or more than anyone in the gym, including naturals. If he wants to juice, thats his perogative and choice. You "natural" guys amaze me sometimes. You never here a juiced up guy making fun or putting down a natural guy, most want to keep it low key due to legal implications. But a "natural" guy will go out of his way to call out a juiced guy,and for what? You wanna be natural, thats cool, more power to you. Better throw out all that creatine, protein powder and red meat though, you know, because all the trenbolone thats in it, and just eat food and drink water, because that is truly natural. Half of the "naturals" I know are the first guys is in line for superdrol, tren xtreme and halodrol, because you schmoes tell yourselves those aren't steroids ::) because you bought it at Max Muscle and not an online pharmacy. Stav, good work brother, don't let the haters,Cough, Croatch and Alex, I mean sweet muscles,cough, bring you down.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2008, 04:55:15 PM »
Stavios is a laid back guy, not bothered by 'haters' anyway.

He looks great for 20, and he is not like he is some maniac obsessed with bb above all else, he is a balanced guy

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2008, 04:58:11 PM »
Hot butterface in your av'.

That's Shay Laren, a Penthouse model. She doesn't look like a butterface here. I like the avatar, though. BOUNCE!!!!!!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2008, 05:04:31 PM »
Stavios is a laid back guy, not bothered by 'haters' anyway.

He looks great for 20, and he is not like he is some maniac obsessed with bb above all else, he is a balanced guy

I love the way you people assume that not condoning the use of harmful and ILLEGAL drugs is being a 'hater' ;D

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2008, 05:06:12 PM »
I love the way you people assume that not condoning the use of harmful and ILLEGAL drugs is being a 'hater' ;D

Why all the hate?
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2008, 05:08:58 PM »
Why all the hate?

prefers the self destructive nature of hatefullness perhaps?
A

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2008, 05:09:23 PM »
That's Shay Laren, a Penthouse model. She doesn't look like a butterface here. I like the avatar, though. BOUNCE!!!!!!

Much better.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2008, 05:13:43 PM »
I am busting my ass to get in good shape, I think I 3 weeks I should look a lot tighter

You deserve a good penis picture for this fine physique dear Stavios, but Debussey will be banned if more penis pictures >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2008, 05:23:25 PM »

is there a rear and side shot?

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2008, 05:41:41 PM »
good job stavios, let the haters talk all they want!

envy is a good thing, it means you are doing good! :P

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2008, 05:45:04 PM »
good job stavios, let the haters talk all they want!

envy is a good thing, it means you are doing good! :P

why do you assume people that dont approve of using illicit and illegal drugs are envious or haters?
especially when your injecting these drugs way before youve reached your natural limit.
coward's short cut and the easy way.
Naturals choose the harder but more worthy path than the drug takers

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2008, 05:46:16 PM »
Looking great buddy.  I think you'll do great.  My only suggestions would be to work on your ab thickness, chest thickness and bicep peaks, but thats just nitpicking.  you look like a badass, hats off to ya!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2008, 05:55:07 PM »

Forget illegal and harmful, which some would argue how harmful if taken in moderation.  Point is, it's just easy.  Any assclown can gain 20lbs on a cycle, with a mediocre diet, light work ethic.
I know, some guys on work hard, but in the end, they need drugs...plain and simple.  Even worse, validating the drug use by "competing".  It's pathetic, honestly.
It's someone's personal choice to take drugs, no shit, everything in life is someone's choice.  I choose to voice my opinion on it, seeing it's a forum.
If you disagree with something, it doesn't mean you're "hating".  See my previous thread on "hating" to realize what a dumb term this is.
Drug abusers get no respect from me, or most people in society.  Talk tough on a message board, in real life, most juicers lie to everyone regarding their usage.
Man up and have some integrity.
man your shit is starting to get annoying. If you never juiced i wouldnt give a shit but your ran a couple of cycles and looked miserable so you figured there is no point ruining your health completely to look like a pile of shit and now you rag on everyone one for doing what you did? You are one sad ####.
Epic hypocrisy and jealousy.
One cycle at 18, a dumb kid, I'm 32 now...let it go bro.  I used to smoke weed and collect baseball cards when I was younger, as well.  You grow up in life and realize, drugs are shit.  Whether is be coke or steroids, it's all crap to me.  Do you know how much weight I gained on a cycle or how today, my physique is better than 90% of clowns who juice...meanwhile, I don't even take creatine or a test booster, nor are any of my gains drug related.
I don't mind a counter point, but you honestly have no clue of what you speak.
Nothing wrong with someone disagreeing with me, but next time, get the facts right.

N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2008, 05:59:36 PM »
why do you assume people that dont approve of using illicit and illegal drugs are envious or haters?
especially when your injecting these drugs way before youve reached your natural limit.
coward's short cut and the easy way.
Naturals choose the harder but more worthy path than the drug takers
The way I see it, I can hop on sauce at anytime, cut back on my training and diet...and rival most juicers.  Most juicers can't train natural, and completely transform their physique.
If making big gains naturally were easy, everyone would be doing it.  I would bet, the gym population would be cut in half, if people couldn't take drugs.
Most people out there training naturally, couldn't add 30lbs of lean mass if you paid them to.  Few have the dedication and conistency over time.  It's just how it is.

N

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2008, 06:06:57 PM »
now stavios just needs to start using gh and insulin and he might make it to national level. then after a few years of abuse -> pro level.

good luck stavios. keep the dream alive. god bless.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2008, 06:08:03 PM »
The way I see it, I can hop on sauce at anytime, cut back on my training and diet...and rival most juicers.  Most juicers can't train natural, and completely transform their physique.
If making big gains naturally were easy, everyone would be doing it.  I would bet, the gym population would be cut in half, if people couldn't take drugs.
Most people out there training naturally, couldn't add 30lbs of lean mass if you paid them to.  Few have the dedication and conistency over time.  It's just how it is.

this is so true. also, they've all taken so much gear and for long that theyve forgotten what real hard work just to wring out an extra pound of muscle really is. many took gear from such a young age they never really trained natty at all.
obviously they work and train but it comes easy and that keeps the motivation high. they have no idea the insane disclipine nattys have to show just to eek out a tiny muscular or strength gain.

ultimately im allowed my opinion and my opinion is that i dont respect juicers one bit. espcially when they start early and before they are near their genetic potential.
to me they are no better or worse than any other drug dependent person; a crackhead, alcoholic etc.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2008, 06:11:41 PM »

Man up and have some integrity.One cycle at 18, a dumb kid, I'm 32 now...let it go bro.

Your 32? ...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2008, 06:12:07 PM »
this is so true. also, they've all taken so much gear and for long that theyve forgotten what real hard work just to wring out an extra pound of muscle really is. many took gear from such a young age they never really trained natty at all.
obviously they work and train but it comes easy and that keeps the motivation high. they have no idea the insane disclipine nattys have to show just to eek out a tiny muscular or strength gain.

ultimately im allowed my opinion and my opinion is that i dont respect juicers one bit. espcially when they start early and before they are near their genetic potential.
to me they are no better or worse than any other drug dependent person; a crackhead, alcoholic etc.
Are you saying you don't respect Jay Cutler or Branch Warren cause they started juicing @17? :D
N

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2008, 06:13:32 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2008, 06:13:41 PM »
N

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #74 on: June 14, 2008, 06:14:09 PM »
now stavios just needs to start using gh and insulin and he might make it to national level. then after a few years of abuse -> pro level.

good luck stavios. keep the dream alive. god bless.
haha getbig classic