Author Topic: 3 weeks out  (Read 16274 times)

Stavios

Re: 3 weeks out
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2008, 11:16:53 AM »
conditioning is your strong point. don't overwork yourself too much from here on out. you should fill out quite nicely.

stay in the jr category. don't jump into the open. your shoulder/ waist ratio is sick and you have the genetics to go far in this sport should you choose, but take your time to develop.

you are going to place well, very well. my advise is to take a year off and bring up your legs, top to bottom, front to back. and your tri's. your shoulders and chest are so overpowering they make your arms which are not bad at all seem so at first glance, but you'll need alot heavier tri's to balance out the sick shoulder width and make everything flow.

you just need time to fill out. you have the potential and the frame which is half the battle alone.

best of luck in 2 weeks, not that you'll need it. just stick to what got you this far. don't hit the panic button and coast in and everything will fall into place.

thanks a lot for your advices No One, I agree with everything you said but I think I will need more than 1 year off to gain enough size to compete in the open class

taking time is the key in bodybuilding so I am a lot more patient these days then I was when I started out and wanted to be 230 lbs shredded for yesterday

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2008, 11:22:42 AM »
thanks a lot for your advices No One, I agree with everything you said but I think I will need more than 1 year off to gain enough size to compete in the open class

taking time is the key in bodybuilding so I am a lot more patient these days then I was when I started out and wanted to be 230 lbs shredded for yesterday

when i say one year off, i meant not a year between competitions, but no shows next year.

that'll give you 2 years before you step on stage again and i think in that amount of time, given your work ethic and understanding, you'll have made the adjustments necessary to be more competitive in an open class.

you have the frame, you just need time to fill it out, and when you do, i can't see many guys being in your class with that kind of waist/ shoulder ratio and a more complete upper/ lower body.
b

Stavios

« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2008, 11:26:51 AM »
thanks a lot man, very nice to hear especially now at 2 weeks out when the drive is not always there

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2008, 11:27:53 AM »
im not sure how your competitions are done stav but if you have a "posedown" of sorts stress that side tri

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2008, 11:28:28 AM »
no one is another shit talker/troll. he claims to be a ripped up 300lb juicer but he;s a 140lb teenage drop-out who spends all day on getbig

Stavios

« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2008, 11:29:25 AM »
no one is another shit talker/troll. he claims to be a ripped up 300lb juicer but he;s a 140lb teenage drop-out who spends all day on getbig

I don't think so, you can see he is a very knowledgeable guy by his posts

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2008, 11:31:29 AM »
stav? got 2 weeks out pictures?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2008, 11:31:51 AM »
v

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2008, 11:35:11 AM »
I don't think so, you can see he is a very knowledgeable guy by his posts

Because he praised you like a lovesick girl ::) he told you you would win easy and kill the competition. I dont play like that as its actually unfair on the guys , they go there thinking 'I'm taking this' and then feel destroyed when they place 4th

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2008, 11:43:23 AM »
Because he praised you like a lovesick girl ::) he told you you would win easy and kill the competition. I dont play like that as its actually unfair on the guys , they go there thinking 'I'm taking this' and then feel destroyed when they place 4th
looks like no one has hurt someones feelings    hes in your head bro

Stavios

« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »

he did not say that man, he said I should take time off to fill out and then I would look good

he did not praised me

Stavios

« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
v

thanks man I really want to think about that right now  ::)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »
this 20 year old kid is a tremendous athlete.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2008, 11:54:17 AM »

aw, what's wrong sweet-tit's...

did i hurt your feelings at some point?

maybe it was today when you admitted you didnt even own a car and needed to be put under your friend's insurance...?

yea, i was an asshole but this bitch was a slut and he was warned. she used to suck us off in the bathroom while he was drinking at the bar. anyway, what he dont know wont hurt him. he just put me on his car insurance too. lol, he lets me fuck his girl and drive his car ;D

sounds to me like you are the 140 pound teenage drop out, sunshine.

anyway, men are talking here about things you know nothing about.

consider yourself excused.
b

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

HAHAHA 'men' who like to dress up in thongs and oil each other up and then talk about each other's glutes and if they 'look a bit fat' or 'does my butt look big in this thong' HAHAH real manly men ::)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »
HAHAHA 'men' who like to dress up in thongs and oil each other up and then talk about each other's glutes and if they 'look a bit fat' or 'does my butt look big in this thong' HAHAH real manly men ::)
this coming from the "guy" who asked for pictures of Munzer's genitals in the autopsy photo thread :-X :-X

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »

Stavios...looking good bro!

Good luck!
just not good enough

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2008, 12:46:46 PM »
Stav,you look fucking great dude!!!!

Big props..............liste n to Alex Azarian and nobody else.

Stay focused, and kick ass!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2008, 12:47:58 PM »
conditioning is your strong point. don't overwork yourself too much from here on out. you should fill out quite nicely.

stay in the jr category. don't jump into the open. your shoulder/ waist ratio is sick and you have the genetics to go far in this sport should you choose, but take your time to develop.

you are going to place well, very well. my advise is to take a year off and bring up your legs, top to bottom, front to back. and your tri's. your shoulders and chest are so overpowering they make your arms which are not bad at all seem so at first glance, but you'll need alot heavier tri's to balance out the sick shoulder width and make everything flow.

you just need time to fill out. you have the potential and the frame which is half the battle alone.

best of luck in 2 weeks, not that you'll need it. just stick to what got you this far. don't hit the panic button and coast in and everything will fall into place.

Great advice.

Stavios

« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2008, 01:10:54 PM »
Stav,you look fucking great dude!!!!

Big props..............liste n to Alex Azarian and nobody else.

Stay focused, and kick ass!!

thanks tim !
can't wait until it's over, I am so hungry all day long my stomach feels like it's eating itself from the inside

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2008, 04:19:01 PM »
 :o wow!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2008, 04:20:43 PM »
thanks tim !
can't wait until it's over, I am so hungry all day long my stomach feels like it's eating itself from the inside

Let me help you out a bit, brother.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2008, 04:24:22 PM »
Let me just comment again on how awesome you look, stavios.  8)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »
aw, what's wrong sweet-tit's...

did i hurt your feelings at some point?

maybe it was today when you admitted you didnt even own a car and needed to be put under your friend's insurance...?

sounds to me like you are the 140 pound teenage drop out, sunshine.

consider yourself excused.

Alex drives a Hummer.

Hope that helps.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »
columbusdude u bastard