Author Topic: '100 years to recover from Bush'  (Read 1290 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
'100 years to recover from Bush'
« on: June 14, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »
It's amazing the hatred and cirticism  BUSH gets.  did any other president get this much?

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_2340682,00.html

Madrid - It will take the United States a century to recover from the damage wreaked by President George. W Bush, US writer Gore

Vidal said in an interview published on Saturday.

"The president behaved like a virtual criminal but we didn't have the courage to sack him for fear of violating the American constitution," Vidal told the El Mundo newspaper.

The author, a trenchant critic of the US-led invasion of Iraq, said it would take the United States "100 years to repair the damage" caused by Bush.

"We live in a dictatorship. We have a fascist government ...which controls the media," he said.

Vidal also said presidential aspirant Barack Obama was "intelligent" adding that it would be a "novelty" to have an "intelligent" person in the White House

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: '100 years to recover from Bush'
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 10:08:54 PM »
It's amazing the hatred and cirticism  BUSH gets.  did any other president get this much?

Madrid - It will take the United States a century to recover from the damage wreaked by President George. W Bush, US writer Gore

"The president behaved like a virtual criminal but we didn't have the courage to sack him for fear of violating the American constitution," Vidal told the El Mundo newspaper.

The author, a trenchant critic of the US-led invasion of Iraq, said it would take the United States "100 years to repair the damage" caused by Bush.

"We live in a dictatorship. We have a fascist government ...which controls the media," he said.

Vidal also said presidential aspirant Barack Obama was "intelligent" adding that it would be a "novelty" to have an "intelligent" person in the White House

Well, the Bush Regime does suck. Don't you agree man of the Midwest?
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 10:12:49 PM »
the sky is falling

:o  :o

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 10:16:28 PM »

lol.  Don't tell me you don't recall the Clinton years.  Republicans and conservatives absolutely hated the Clintons.  His approval ratings were high, but they had people accusing them of being drug dealers, murderers, thieves, etc. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 10:43:05 PM »
lol.  Don't tell me you don't recall the Clinton years.  Republicans and conservatives absolutely hated the Clintons.  His approval ratings were high, but they had people accusing them of being drug dealers, murderers, thieves, etc. 

It doesn't seem to the same degree.  And we are not talking about Clinton making the same mistakes in anything close of the degree as BUSH has.  But i may be wrong as i was not as involved back then.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 10:47:50 PM »
Gore Vidal said this?

That's what deserves a thread here?

Gore Vidal's polital view?

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 10:50:43 PM »
It doesn't seem to the same degree.  And we are not talking about Clinton making the same mistakes in anything close of the degree as BUSH has.  But i may be wrong as i was not as involved back then.

He made mistakes too.  Remember the failure to send the heavy artillery the commanders on the ground requested in Somalia?  Les Aspen (sp?) said no, because he was concerned about how that would look to the public back home.  

Did you ever watch Blackhawk Down?  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 10:56:25 PM »
He made mistakes too.  Remember the failure to send the heavy artillery the commanders on the ground requested in Somalia?  Les Aspen (sp?) said no, because he was concerned about how that would look to the public back home.  

Did you ever watch Blackhawk Down?  

Read the book.   Have the DVD. 

The difference is, BUSH made the mistake with 150,000 troops that has cost us for 5 years.  BUSH has made mistakes to a much higher degree and their effects will last far longer.  Not 100 years however.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2008, 11:05:50 PM »
Read the book.   Have the DVD. 

The difference is, BUSH made the mistake with 150,000 troops that has cost us for 5 years.  BUSH has made mistakes to a much higher degree and their effects will last far longer.  Not 100 years however.

They both made mistakes.  If it's a matter of degree, Bush has Clinton beat, but people hated both of them.  It was pretty vehement with Clinton too.  People thought the man and his wife were evil.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2008, 11:47:02 PM »
They both made mistakes.  If it's a matter of degree, Bush has Clinton beat, but people hated both of them.  It was pretty vehement with Clinton too.  People thought the man and his wife were evil.   

Yeah,  i remember that.  Wow what a run of "great presidents" we've had.  The last 2 were both commonly called evil.  I don't remember much of that, with the previous ones of late before that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 12:00:31 AM »
They both made mistakes.  If it's a matter of degree, Bush has Clinton beat, but people hated both of them.  

Survey says, a lot more people hated bush, both domestically and worldwide.

I wonder what both of their approval ratings were at the end of their term?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 12:06:23 AM »

I wonder what both of their approval ratings were at the end of their term?

Beach Buffoon still thinks we are in Iraq to liberate its people and save the world, hence his reasoning concerning the monkey we call Bush.
I hate the State.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 03:36:55 AM »

Worldwide - the damage Bush has done is beyond compare. People despise him, he has drawn more and larger international protests than any other US president by very very very far

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 06:55:53 AM »
lets put it this way...

bush is responsible for more deaths than osama!

BOTH are willing to force their values on others thru violence..but bush has been responsible for more deaths..

as for whose right...well the bush cock suckers follow bush around blindly and defend everything he says...

kinda like the taliban do with osama ;)

this prez motto should be "its not terrorism when we do it"

carpe` vaginum!