Author Topic: ALL DRUGS FEDEROV?  (Read 6515 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: ALL DRUGS FEDEROV?
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 08:56:36 AM »
i have never seen a bunch of jealous haters in my life. wow big suprise a 300 pound monster uses drugs.  where do you find your claims that the man would need juice to have 16 17 inch arms? without using drugs the mans genetics would still allow him 225-235.  which could easily carry 19 inch arms. if you guys focused more on what can be accomplished rather than what can not better results would happen.

hi tom prince

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 08:56:44 AM »
i have never seen a bunch of jealous haters in my life. wow big suprise a 300 pound monster uses drugs.  where do you find your claims that the man would need juice to have 16 17 inch arms? without using drugs the mans genetics would still allow him 225-235.  which could easily carry 19 inch arms. if you guys focused more on what can be accomplished rather than what can not better results would happen.

I think you missed this thread ;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=219387.0

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 11:39:28 AM »
bullshit, tom prince, kevin levrone, mike morris, three monsters and look at them now.

Or Jean Pierre Fux, Gary Strydom (check out the photos of him after a shoulder surgery), and a host of others too.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2008, 12:09:11 PM »
no ,,far from it,,not to forget gh15 has the ability to know who where when and how products sent to competitors and also to where they get sent and by via what carriers,,feordkerov is one of the most hormonized fellas in the history of ifbb and npc,,he also responded very well to those hormones...but federov is generation 90s and generation 90s arms had sccielene in them and seo with spot injects ,,alex pulls it well becauee from young age only thing he did was bodybuilding and was narcsistic enough to pay attention to detail,,

again do not be mistaken ,,,federawv is a big user,,there is no 200 deca and 10 mg winny there infact that fella rarely use winstrol because its stifen you up ,,dont know too many bodybuilders that chose winstrol as favrite product s,,,,not even mr ray ,,,

fereedrov is like all of us on testosteroen dianabaol anadrol nandrolone and related products in adiditon to any other hormones that used or still being used by him past nd present

federof,v in 1988 if was 5 years older would have 16 maybe 17 inch arms with all the steroids in the world,,,reson he got to arms that size is the 90s and ofcoure kept them going on through the 2000s with the use of everything and anything ,,again not to the level of complete loonaateeks such as valentino and ken wheeler,,,he had the thickness and the very short dense physiqe to pull it off,,in reality if alexi competed in the mid 80s he would be a franko or a very bad labrada immitation

and that ! friends is thr truth!

i salso would like to send condoleses to him about his granpa and hes a nice guy but truth is truth friends especially when im under gh15 name

no ,,far from it,,not to forget gh15 has the ability to know who where when and how products sent to competitors and also to where they get sent and by via what carriers,,lee prioest is one of the most hormonized fellas in the history of ifbb and npc,,he also responded very well to those hormones...but lee priest is generation 90s and generation 90s arms had sccielene in them and seo with spot injects ,,lee pulls it well becauee from young age only thing he did was bodybuilding and was narcsistic enough to pay attention to detail,,

again do not be mistaken ,,,priest is a big user,,there is no 200 deca and 10 mg winny there infact that fella rarely use winstrol because its stifen you up ,,dont know too many bodybuilders that chose winstrol as favrite product s,,,,not even mr ray ,,,

lee priest is like all of us on testosteroen dianabaol anadrol nandrolone and related products in adiditon to any other hormones that used or still being used by him past nd present

lee priest in 1988 if was 5 years older would have 16 maybe 17 inch arms with all the steroids in the world,,,reson he got to arms that size is the 90s and ofcoure kept them going on through the 2000s with the use of everything and anything ,,again not to the level of complete loonaateeks such as valentino and ken wheeler,,,he had the thickness and the very short dense physiqe to pull it off,,in reality if lee competed in the mid 80s he would be a franko or a very bad labrada immitation

and that ! friends is thr truth!

i salso would like to send condoleses to him about his granpa and hes a nice guy but truth is truth friends especially when im under gh15 name

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2008, 12:12:10 PM »

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 12:21:00 PM »
holy shit.. he was easily the biggest pro ever..

You're so wrong its laughable.  Crawl back into your hole

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »
You don't find it kind of sad that almost one third of someone's physique, is just drugs?  Most would agree here.
Pointing out how reliant someone is on chemicals, is an observation.  It has nothing to do with jealousy or hating..haha, the dumbest term.  This is a message board, people voice opinions.  If they aren't for something, it doesn't mean they're haters..haha, oh man. ::)
N

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2008, 03:22:26 PM »
this is what 10.000mgs of hormones looks like freinds,, ofcourse not human grade hormone but chinease garbage powder like that axio fella use,, 10.000mg's of fake underdosed garbage is 4000mgs of human grade hormones my friends,,
this fella fedarov and jason is not sitting 260 pounds at 9% without heavy use of aas and gh,,,he will be 200 pounds at 12 % 3 monthss after he comes of,, not off as in truy off but still running 500mgs maintenance,,

ofcourse use of seo is must also,, fella at 260 pounds dont come with 59 inch arm without the use of seo my friends,, and thats why we mcain must become predident my friends,, black muslim with name barack husain obama cannot become president in us,,, because gh15 is the law!!!

GH15 APPROVED

Too fuckin funny!  ;D

Proof that G15 could be any of us?  :o

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 03:33:22 PM »
Just goes to show once the Drugs stop so does the mass.Fukin girls don't train when off the juice that's part of the decline but the Drug use is the major factor.FFS all that Drug use and now look like children.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmm ::)

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 03:42:55 PM »
Gh15
contact me
No bs

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 09:20:20 PM »
Pardon my ignorance but I take it he is the skinny guy in the suit and not the guy with the microphone?

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2008, 04:29:34 AM »
did he just dwarf Jay there

he owns jay there.  But he was never any good after the hype  :-\
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2008, 10:32:38 AM »
looks like he's around 250/260 there,,,,, still lean and pretty big to me, probly injured or on an extended brake off the gear...

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2008, 10:45:28 AM »
You don't find it kind of sad that almost one third of someone's physique, is just drugs?  Most would agree here.
Pointing out how reliant someone is on chemicals, is an observation.  It has nothing to do with jealousy or hating..haha, the dumbest term.  This is a message board, people voice opinions.  If they aren't for something, it doesn't mean they're haters..haha, oh man. ::)

in the case of fedorov or levrone, it's more like two thirds of their physiques are just drugs.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2008, 03:02:53 PM »

Does Federov NOT notice that shit? Gottdamn, looks worse than mine.

?

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2008, 03:08:43 PM »
This is the very reason the IFBB DON'T Drug test Pros.They know without Drugs they would have to put strippers on to bring a crowd.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 03:33:55 PM »
Not now cheif.  I'm in the fucking zone.
JagerBOMBS! Fuckin' SKANK!
?