Author Topic: Top 6 Mr olympia 1992  (Read 19616 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Top 6 Mr olympia 1992
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 06:41:41 PM »
haha what a mess that yates thing is

bloated belly

sickly deformed biceps
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 06:45:43 PM »

bloated belly

sickly deformed biceps

yes he killed bodybuilding

E
E

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 06:47:54 PM »

bloated belly

sickly deformed biceps
damn those obliques and shallow chest on yates are pathetic

what an ugly body

E

a 190lb guy could have well better lines and fuller/rounder biceps......but its the overall package of desert dry conditioning with     freakiest calves and back available...

heaviest guy onstage with best conditioning won the show that day..............

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2008, 08:20:33 PM »

a 190lb guy could have well better lines and fuller/rounder biceps......but its the overall package of desert dry conditioning with     freakiest calves and back available...

you are leaving out his bloated stomach.  he looks 5-6 months due.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2008, 09:04:24 PM »

but he wasn't standing next to a 190 lb guy, he was standing next to a prime kevin levrone

why are "freaky calves" and back more important than a better chest, arms, shoulders, and quads?

and his conditioning doesn't make up for his poor shape in comparison to Mr. Levrone

E
E

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 10:08:25 PM »
I was also there, in fact, those photos (www.dohertysgym.com) are mine. Let me tell you all, Dorian was the clear winner. Kevin looked good but seriously lacked calves and back thickness, which were Dorian's strengths. The only person to really take it to him that year was Labrada. He was completely detailed, esp from the back. Before the show, I thought he (Labrada) was small but he was actually as wide as anyone there. I agree that Dorian won from 2002-06 without question.

Dorian never looked as good in pictures as he did live. His conditioning was second to none and I guess you had to be there to appreciate how hard he was. He looked like he was carved out of granite.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 10:10:57 PM »
but he wasn't standing next to a 190 lb guy, he was standing next to a prime kevin levrone

why are "freaky calves" and back more important than a better chest, arms, shoulders, and quads?

and his conditioning doesn't make up for his poor shape in comparison to Mr. Levrone

E

Earl, this was not prime Kevin, that came later. This was Kevin in his 1st Olympia and while he looked good, (shape and condition.) He was not in Dorian's league that year.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2008, 02:43:36 AM »
Earl, this was not prime Kevin, that came later. This was Kevin in his 1st Olympia and while he looked good, (shape and condition.) He was not in Dorian's league that year.

Agreed.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2008, 02:58:25 AM »
Labrada would have won if he was a foot taller

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 08:44:44 AM »

correct....this was far from levrone's prime.....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2008, 08:49:02 AM »
sean looked good for a lil bitch
L

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2008, 08:59:22 AM »
sean looked good for a lil bitch

shawn looked and still looks better than u ever will......ur a fukn child!

hahahahhaha

kids on the board never stop talkin shit about legends like shawn ray just because you know he reads this forum and might read what u said....

pathetic.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2008, 09:47:37 AM »
dorian is the clear winner...

Shit, Shawn Ray's abs look like they cut in. Can't believe Dorian lost to Mohammed at some point, I didn't know he was shorter than Shawn or Labrada...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »
I was also there, in fact, those photos (www.dohertysgym.com) are mine. Let me tell you all, Dorian was the clear winner. Kevin looked good but seriously lacked calves and back thickness, which were Dorian's strengths. The only person to really take it to him that year was Labrada. He was completely detailed, esp from the back. Before the show, I thought he (Labrada) was small but he was actually as wide as anyone there. I agree that Dorian won from 2002-06 without question.

Dorian never looked as good in pictures as he did live. His conditioning was second to none and I guess you had to be there to appreciate how hard he was. He looked like he was carved out of granite.

what about dorian lacking a chest, quad separation, arms, and a decent looking midsection?

and yes i always here "dorian didn't look good in pics" ::) so somehow everybody else looks better in pics but worse in person ::)

and Mr. Levrone was at his best then, the body he displayed was much more marketable than his bigger and less defined body he had in the late 90's, the judges rewarding dorian's disgusting body caused even Mr. Levrone to expand his waistline and eventually kill bodybuilding as we knew it >:(

E
E

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2008, 10:13:15 AM »
what about dorian lacking a chest, quad separation, arms, and a decent looking midsection?

and yes i always here "dorian didn't look good in pics" ::) so somehow everybody else looks better in pics but worse in person ::)

and Mr. Levrone was at his best then, the body he displayed was much more marketable than his bigger and less defined body he had in the late 90's, the judges rewarding dorian's disgusting body caused even Mr. Levrone to expand his waistline and eventually kill bodybuilding as we knew it >:(

E

dorian's forearms and triceps were massive and in proportion....he lacked biceps which are  2 fifths of the overall arm.....

dorians quad seperation was no where near the best onstage but dexter has 3 arnolds and has even worse seperation......ronnie has 8 sandows most of which were won with bad quad seperation....

as for the 1992 O being kevin levrone's prime....well thats just ur preference....that was nowhere near his best......

we're talking judging criteria here not ur preference...so dont say it like its true....when its just the look u prefered............

also dorian and ronnie combined plus cutler....thats 15 sandows won with bad midsections......

so its a minor thing in the overall judging criteria....provided they are crispy dry.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2008, 10:25:37 AM »

Funny how pictures are always unable to capture how hard and conditioned dorian was, yet they have no problem doing it for Dexter Jackson or Andreas Munzer.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 10:28:28 AM »
yates physique is really the most disgusting and foul in history. i would have him 4th. labrada should have taken this i think.

yates here proves that a big back and condition means your rest of body can be fucking revolting and hideous. i am amazed just how many olympias this convicted ciminal stole off more deserving athletes

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »
Funny how pictures are always unable to capture how hard and conditioned dorian was, yet they have no problem doing it for Dexter Jackson or Andreas Munzer.

good point ....i know what u mean.....

but both guys are very striated....munzer was and is the most striated human ever onstage.....

dorian on the other hand is just a fukn desert.....sheer dry and grainy slabs of meat under condom like skin

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2008, 01:29:24 PM »
dorian's forearms and triceps were massive and in proportion....he lacked biceps which are  2 fifths of the overall arm.....

dorians quad seperation was no where near the best onstage but dexter has 3 arnolds and has even worse seperation......ronnie has 8 sandows most of which were won with bad quad seperation....

as for the 1992 O being kevin levrone's prime....well thats just ur preference....that was nowhere near his best......

we're talking judging criteria here not ur preference...so dont say it like its true....when its just the look u prefered............

also dorian and ronnie combined plus cutler....thats 15 sandows won with bad midsections......

so its a minor thing in the overall judging criteria....provided they are crispy dry.

biceps are the first bodypart a weightlifter wants to develop, Mr. O should have large biceps

ronnie had much better quad separation than dorian, as did Mr. Levrone

it's my preference and it would be the general public's preference, his late 90's look was too big due to extreme drug use the judges wanted and lacked detail

yes the last 3 O winners had large midsections, the judges don't care and that is why bodybuilding has become a total joke

E
E

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2008, 01:31:34 PM »

it was his best condition though

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »

Great pics by the way ! and right on the money on your assessment . anymore pics?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »
shawn looked and still looks better than u ever will......ur a fukn child!

hahahahhaha

kids on the board never stop talkin shit about legends like shawn ray just because you know he reads this forum and might read what u said....

pathetic.....
hi shawn

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2008, 05:02:07 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 05:32:13 PM »
good point ....i know what u mean.....

but both guys are very striated....munzer was and is the most striated human ever onstage.....

dorian on the other hand is just a fukn desert.....sheer dry and grainy slabs of meat under condom like skin

No, I give that too Hamdullah and then Munzer...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2008, 05:33:03 PM »

E

Gut?