Author Topic: This thread contains a video of KevLev posing at his current bodyweight  (Read 25762 times)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Re: This thread contains a video of KevLev posing at his current bodyweight
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2008, 03:27:13 PM »
WHAT THE HECK. ???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2008, 03:28:54 PM »
so is dorian yates for example but you're no fan of his

so that explanation wont do.

and since you explained it's not the muscle etc it's gotta be you got a crush on him.

because dorian looks like shit no matter how big he is, also dorian was the typical meathead with no interests outside of bodybuilding

i'm starting to think you have a crush on me :-X

E
E

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2008, 03:34:58 PM »
I would imagine that most current pros are rather humbled in his presence.  People still to this day "follow him around."  I've seen it with my own eyes.
                       What to FEED him???

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Spirit of Truth

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2008, 03:38:57 PM »
                       What to FEED him???

???

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2008, 03:41:44 PM »
                       What to FEED him???

Ha ha funny you say that; I saw Kevin on the Olympia expo floor leaving the Weider booth (I think it was 2003, but he was competing on that day) and he had this guy following him with his chicken and rice.  He was about 3/4 of the way out of there and said to his guy, "OK man I gotta sit.  Time to refuel."  So they sat down right there at the next empty table in front of them and the guy started getting all Kevin's food out of the bag he was carrying for him and presenting it to him.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2008, 03:46:11 PM »
For me, I enjoyed the silliness of the clip.

If that is how KevLev wants to now lead his life, more power to him.
Sandra

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2008, 03:47:09 PM »
Ha ha funny you say that; I saw Kevin on the Olympia expo floor leaving the Weider booth (I think it was 2003, but he was competing on that day) and he had this guy following him with his chicken and rice.  He was about 3/4 of the way out of there and said to his guy, "OK man I gotta sit.  Time to refuel."  So they sat down right there at the next empty table in front of them and the guy started getting all Kevin's food out of the bag he was carrying for him and presenting it to him.

No way dude! I hope your joking!
Spirit of Truth

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2008, 03:50:49 PM »
These Fuks live in apartments because they don't have the energy to do the lawn.FFS ::)

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2008, 03:51:06 PM »
 I think that was great, and it also speaks alot for his character, Kev was and still is one of the most respected bbr's of ALL TIME and he has completely moved on. What i do give him mad props for is that u know this guy could blow up naturally to well beyond most mortal if he trained half decent, but like someone else said give him some d-bol for 3 weeks and tell him not to eat and shred the fat and BAM he has the genetics / frame to look show quality in a month. let alone a pro-stack. he has obviously stayed out of the gym for yrs. Its very easy to get sucked into this sport(mentally and physically) especially if u are truly gifted, Kev prob has the freakiest receptors of all time, U know he must have felt "HI" at many points in his life looking the way he did he was a real life comic book character "FULL BLOWN", yet he was never sucked into an egotistical meathead and he still dreamed beyond this self centred, consided & delusional sport, not hating on BB'ing it has brought me strengths in life, but we all know the dark aspects of this sport and the mental addictions and anxieties few truly never escape.I was allways a huge fan of Levrone  (the bodybuilder) but now he is the total package and has life in prospective and seems to be having a great time.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: June 15, 2008, 03:52:51 PM »
This just goes to show that this so-called "sport" is all DRUGS.  I'd love to see Chick and any other so-called "Pro" come in here and try to dispute this.

Kevin Levrone was/is probably one of the best all-time pros.  Top 5 material for his entire career and still a better pro (record based) than more than 95% of the current pros and look to what he deteriorated to.  This shit is all drugs.

We've seen it again and again, be it: Levrone, Fedorov, Dillett, Prince, these so-called "beasts" all shrink back to their pathetic 170 pound frames.

I give it up to the real genetic freaks that walk around the streets, who have never used steroids and just rely on basic weights and sports to maintain a good looking physique.

Howard, how is this display for the shitty truth?
"1"

Gayer than spending 9 months injecting yourself up the ass, waxing your body month-in and out to then slapping on 2 pounds of oil all over your body, wearing nothing but thongs on a stage shared with 9 other greased-up beasts to only foster the applause of an audience filled with 90% homosexuals and 10% she-beats that sport a 4-inch clitoris.

Ummmm...There are Hetero females that also enjoy muscled men on stage in thong, oiled up and showing off different levels of muscular posing and flexibility.
Sandra
Sandra

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2008, 03:57:22 PM »
Ummmm...There are Hetero females that also enjoy muscled men on stage in thong, oiled up and showing off different levels of muscular posing and flexibility.
Sandra
Sandra

Sandra
SandraSandraSandra
Sandra
Sandra
Sandra

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2008, 03:58:06 PM »
Sandra
SandraSandraSandra
Sandra
Sandra
Sandra

Nice Post... Spot on as Usual
Spirit of Truth

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: June 15, 2008, 03:59:35 PM »
If he has moved on from Drugs and BB why the Fuk pose in trunks for a couple of plumbers???FFS Moved on my arse that's all he knows and Hollywood knows it.VERY SAD.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2008, 04:00:03 PM »
If he has moved on from Drugs and BB why the Fuk pose in trunks for a couple of plumbers???FFS Moved on my arse that's all he knows and Hollywood knows it.VERY SAD.

Nice Post... Spot on as Usual
Spirit of Truth

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2008, 04:00:35 PM »
Sandra
SandraSandraSandra
Sandra
Sandra
Sandra
I love you right back.
 :-*
Sandra

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 15, 2008, 04:01:25 PM »
I love you right back.
Sandra

Good point...I like your insight.
Spirit of Truth

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #142 on: June 15, 2008, 04:27:51 PM »

you have a very sad life, don't you :'(

E
E

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 15, 2008, 04:37:03 PM »
I love you right back.
Sandra

I'm not muscular enough for your liking.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #144 on: June 15, 2008, 04:44:22 PM »
Even still, it's wrong. Ignoring the fact that it's pretty obvious that Arnie juiced well into the 90s and as recently as the last Terminator movie and pretty much built his post bodybuilding career on his muscular appearance,
there are plenty of bodybuilders who leave the "bodybuilding lifestyle" behind once  they've gotten what they can out of it. I would say that Guys like Flex and chick who juice after they finish competing are probably more of an anomaly. Guys like Gaspari, Labrada, Yates and Haney have moved on pretty smoothly.

Of course, there are a lot of ex-bodybuilders who continue to recreationally juice and others who continue to casually lift without aid of  "supplementation", but I don't think that those things can reasonably be classified as negatives.

Yes, Arnold pumped up for his roles. Point is he also made training vids and did photo shoots when he  looked downright ordinary, and to my mind, was completely at ease with himself. I feel that Levrone has the same "so what" attitude. It's just my opinion, I don't profess to know what these people think. In contrast you have idiots like Nasser who still live the life style long after they are competing.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: June 15, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »
my lord

he doesn't even have a good body for an average man

look at his little beer gut. how cute NOT

He can look lie that as a hollywoord action star, can he?

and the supposed "huge package" is non existant too

Today is a very sad day

:(

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #146 on: June 15, 2008, 05:09:34 PM »
arnold never looked as shit as this joke of a man. ok, well that time on the beach after major  heart surgery.
Levrone looks worse than a jogger, or even a moderately healthy man. his gut is fucking gross. he has a shit body. go to a beach or health club and every guy looks better.

what roles dos he think hell get in  hollywood? skinny fat crackhead from the hood? hes bascially forced to humiliate himself now and the sport as well , as thats what that 'comedy' was doing laughing at him.
hang your head in shame pal. pathetic fuck.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »
well it was self irony dude. and it was pretty funny.

why do you guys care so much what he looks like anyway.. you think all bodybuilders stays huge and ripped untill they die?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #148 on: June 15, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »
 :o

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: June 15, 2008, 05:31:42 PM »
I'm not muscular enough for your liking.

lol
If you say so, bump for the truth.
Sandra