Author Topic: This thread contains a video of KevLev posing at his current bodyweight  (Read 25756 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
WTF  ??? ??????!!! Arnold didn't look like that when he went to Hollywood to make movies!!!

He was still using then and it was 40 years ago

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
get that man some olive oil and eggs AND grapefruit ASAP!
$

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
He was still using then and it was 40 years ago

He juiced for most of his movies right?
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
get that man some olive oil and eggs AND grapefruit ASAP!

Don't forget cell-tech!!
Spirit of Truth

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
haha that was funny.

the man has enough confidence to not care about getting small.

better than some ex bber still trying to kling on to past glory (hi nasser)  ;) ;D

Kevin's got it right.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
haha that was funny.

the man has enough confidence to not care about getting small.

better than some ex bber still trying to kilng on to past glory (hi nasser)  ;) ;D

Kevin's got it right.

Exactly!
Spirit of Truth

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
K-Lo must feel dead inside

PIP  :'(

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

In the Youtube clip he has about as much muscle as he did in his right pec from the NOC photo they showed in that very clip. :o
He's obviously hamming it up for the camera, pushing out his gut and in speedo's displaying his crack. But he seems a lot happier than when he was eating enough rice for a small Chinese village in the BFTO 98.
And will someone tell that man to get some contacts?!?!?! He's practically Chinese with the way he's always squinting!!! Then again, maybe that's why he ate all that rice...

m8

• Getbig V
Kevin getting dwarfed by Hasselhoff. Who would have thought?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Kevin getting dwarfed by Hasselhoff. Who would have thought?

Well, the Hoff is the man.
Spirit of Truth

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
[Matt C]Kevin still looks better than most pros[/Matt C]

Not pros, what I said was competitive bodybuilders.  Although perhaps I would have to retract that statement now.

Although one month on dbol and I bet the difference would be night and day.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

m8

• Getbig V
How one of the best bodybuilders of the 90's-00's can shrink that much is beyond me.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
How one of the best bodybuilders of the 90's-00's can shrink that much is beyond me.

Hope this helps!
Spirit of Truth

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
That video is funny. I thought KL was really good in it...his comic timing was excellent. Weird that his delts have shrunk quite so much though.

O

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
That video is funny. I thought KL was really good in it...his comic timing was excellent. Weird that his delts have shrunk quite so much though.

off drugs, off eating like a bodybuilder, off training.

what do you expect.

he doesn't even want to be big or look like a bodybuilder..

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
He's no Stavios, that's for sure.
$

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
off drugs, off eating like a bodybuilder, off training.

what do you expect.

he doesn't even want to be big or look like a bodybuilder..

That's evident. No, my point is that something that was a strong point - huge, wide delts - is now a weak point. You would think that he naturally, genetically, had a tendency towards them.. I mean you can still see chest and arm development..It's strange then that his signature part is completely non-existent.
O

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
That's evident. No, my point is that something that was a strong point - huge, wide delts - is now a weak point. You would think that he naturally, genetically, had a tendency towards them.. I mean you can still see chest and arm development..It's strange then that his signature part is completely non-existent.

Delts = first thing to blow up on hormones usually. Androgen receptor dense tissue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Delts = first thing to blow up on hormones usually. Androgen receptor dense tissue.

yep.  when a natty goes on the gear, his quads and delts blow up immediately.

perhaps that's why bench usually goes up so much, so fast, once they start.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
earl wont recover.

RIP team levrone

Team Levrone 4Life 8)

The Coach

The video is of a web-based  sitcom and Kevin Levrone guest stars as himself. He  is a good sport in that he has the ability to  make fun of himself, but his current physique in comparison to the other two guys is... interesting.

LOL...that was good!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V

Absolutely. However, seeing as he was regarded as having the best delts going..you'd still maybe think he had some kind of natural genetic predisposition to big, broad shoulders for his to blow up the best.  It goes to show just how important response to AAS really is.
O

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
That video is top-notch.  Good acting by everyone, professional editing, etc.  I think it's pretty fucking funny.  I loved it.  You can't make it in Hollywood until you are able to bare your soul and this video was Levrone's doing just that.  I think he may be on his way now.  As opposed to his walking around trying to act like he was never a bodybuilder he's not embracing it as an undeniable part of his past.  This video proves that Kevin can do whatever he needs to as a real actor. 

spinnis

That video is top-notch.  Good acting by everyone, professional editing, etc.  I think it's pretty fucking funny.  I loved it.  You can't make it in Hollywood until you are able to bare your soul and this video was Levrone's doing just that.  I think he may be on his way now.  As opposed to his walking around trying to act like he was never a bodybuilder he's not embracing it as an undeniable part of his past.  This video proves that Kevin can do whatever he needs to as a real actor. 

Except to Act.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
It's not ALL DRUGS, it's genetics AND DRUGS. SO few can do the drugs and blow up like these genetic freaks do.