Author Topic: BUSH ORDERS: Get Bin Laden before I leave office...  (Read 1082 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
BUSH ORDERS: Get Bin Laden before I leave office...
« on: June 15, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »
October Surprise

President George W Bush has enlisted British special forces in a final attempt to capture Osama Bin Laden before he leaves the White House.

Defence and intelligence sources in Washington and London confirmed that a renewed hunt was on for the leader of the September 11 attacks. “If he [Bush] can say he has killed Saddam Hussein and captured Bin Laden, he can claim to have left the world a safer place,” said a US intelligence source.

Bush arrives in Britain today on the final leg of his eight-day farewell tour of Europe. He will have tea with the Queen and dinner with Gordon Brown and his wife Sarah before holding a private meeting with Brown at No 10 tomorrow and flying on to Northern Ireland.

The Special Boat Service (SBS) and the Special Reconnaissance Regiment have been taking part in the US-led operations to capture Bin Laden in the wild frontier region of northern Pakistan. It is the first time they have operated across the Afghan border on a regular basis.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: BUSH ORDERS: Get Bin Laden before I leave office...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 09:15:47 AM »
Why is this suddenly a priority?  If you haven't caught the guy in 7 years you're not gonna catch him.  You failed.  Move on...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »
Why is this suddenly a priority?  If you haven't caught the guy in 7 years you're not gonna catch him.  You failed.  Move on...

watch them catch him in the next 5 months  :-\

orrr report he ws killed in a bombing and show up some random remains
carpe` vaginum!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »

So are you saying that during anal sex, gays are so careful that there is never fecal matter?
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 09:29:24 AM »

It will be a trophy for history.  The bush legacy solidified.  A mantlepiece for mccain to ride on too.. "Obama didn't want to fight terror... I did"

Bush did say osama wasn't that important. 

Only sheep won't see thru it, if a CIA asset like Osama is caught at the last minute.

I'm absolutely sure they'll announce he was killed before the elections.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 09:42:51 AM »
It will be a trophy for history.  The bush legacy solidified.  A mantlepiece for mccain to ride on too.. "Obama didn't want to fight terror... I did"

Bush did say osama wasn't that important. 

Only sheep won't see thru it, if a CIA asset like Osama is caught at the last minute.

I'm absolutely sure they'll announce he was killed before the elections.

He really isn't that important. There are documents showing that most of his highest ranking lieutenants thought he was dead after having not heard from him for the better part of a few years. His capture will look great, though.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »
once again

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5943797702828750136&q=osama+murdered+benazir&ei=21dVSPbpK4a-qALg643wDg

plus the guy ws in renal failure...7 yr old paki kids know that but cant believe most americans dont..

there r no dialysis machines in caves  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 10:59:35 AM »
His capture is important and it should have been among the highest priorities these last 7 yrs.  Its never too late, but sure would have been better to focus on Osama and Al-qaeda instead of invading iraq.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 11:13:10 AM »
He really isn't that important. There are documents showing that most of his highest ranking lieutenants thought he was dead after having not heard from him for the better part of a few years. His capture will look great, though.

And failing to capture him in 7+ years will look like total failure!  :-[

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 01:43:49 PM »
October Surprise

President George W Bush has enlisted British special forces in a final attempt to capture Osama Bin Laden before he leaves the White House.

“If he [Bush] can say he has killed Saddam Hussein and captured Bin Laden, he can claim to have left the world a safer place,” said a US intelligence source.

very interesting........

&feature=related

NT

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 01:58:57 PM »
i love this guy !  ;)

&feature=related

NT

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 02:03:14 PM »
So Bush is pulling in the Brit 007 crowd now.

Is he not aware of McCain's secret plan and total ability to catch Bin Laden where all others have failed? Why is George worrying? McCain will take care of Bin pronto with his 'secret" plan >:(

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 10:22:45 PM »
I bet they already have him
I bet he gets found before the next election