Author Topic: Kevin Levrone's Legacy  (Read 21863 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Re: Kevin Levrone's Legacy
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »
LMAO! I love it! That's some funny shit...good for you, Kevin!  :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2008, 06:48:47 PM »
Well, here is the thing... 

Sure, Kevin wants to move on to "Bigger" & "Better" things, but, in reality, I think we all know that bodybuilding will forever be his bigger and better thing, so much so that no one will remember him for anything more substantial than his career as a Professional bodybuilder.  Granted, I'm sure his family and friends will remember him for much greater things, but the average joe will immortalize him as a bodybuilding legend.

That being said, the least he can do for his legacy is at least remain in shape or better than the average man.  I know what some of you will say, "He only did that for that limited time role", yet, frankly, we've seen Levrone off for quite some time now.  He can keep the small frame and stay at a lean 190 pounds, but not prance around like a 3rd tier actor with a pot belly, that shit was just degrading.

Although I'm not sure, I don't ever recall Arnold directly mocking his past career as a bodybuilder on any of his films, quite the contrary, on most of his films you can still see him paying some tribute by striking a pose of some sort or flexing away.

Do yourself and this "sport" a favor and stay looking like this..

"1"

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2008, 06:49:16 PM »
"That guy can't work out, man!"

I keep on watching this thing for some reason.   ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2008, 06:52:49 PM »
Not at all.

He is retired from bodybuilding, and trying to pursue another career in the acting/entertainment business. I wish him well. He still looks better than all the teenagers on this board who are flaming him.

Now theyre all teenagers...  lol

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »
Has the new youtube clip changed your perception of Kevin Levrone? 

no

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2008, 06:57:41 PM »
Now theyre all teenagers...  lol

The majority of them, yes.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2008, 07:00:53 PM »
Drugs are just the icing on the cake.

You cant turn a chihuahua in to a pitbull by using drugs.

One thing its for sure, Kevin is the first pro bb ever to get rid of his Ego 100%.

This is so funny to me PEOPLE SAYING THIS.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

HE WAS A BODYBUILDER IN THE VIDEO!

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2008, 07:01:45 PM »
he is a fucking disgrace and a joke. look at the state of him, disgusting gut, no legs, fat flabby sack of shit ass. and he makes a video that lampoons him and his previous career. this sad fuck must be DESPERATE for the money and recognition to humliate himself this way.

he looks worse than most average joes. , proof that this scumbag was only about the drugs. most joggers look better.

actor my fucking ass if this shit is all hes good for. what next ,bumfights ?  he should just fuck off

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »
Has the new youtube clip changed your perception of Kevin Levrone?  If so, how?

wow...levrone still lives in an apartament.....good news

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »
he is a fucking disgrace and a joke. look at the state of him, disgusting gut, no legs, fat flabby sack of shit ass. and he makes a video that lampoons him and his previous career. this sad fuck must be DESPERATE for the money and recognition to humliate himself this way.

he looks worse than most average joes. , proof that this scumbag was only about the drugs. most joggers look better.

actor my fucking ass if this shit is all hes good for. what next ,bumfights ?  he should just fuck off
lol wow your so gay.. you probably think bodybuilding is a real sport and if ronnie said he was natural you would believe it ...

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »

::)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2008, 07:10:36 PM »
It changed my life.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT, M8 - you're on track to becoming a true getbig hero like the Great Mars

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2008, 02:59:50 AM »
Kevrone will always be a legend!

Great acting too.
Q

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2008, 03:02:56 AM »
What's Kevin's favorite Napalm Death album?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2008, 03:16:22 AM »
Kevin's legacy is fine ..compared to Johnnie jackson's legacy

JollySwagman

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2008, 03:20:58 AM »
levrone is awesome  ;D

you guys mocking him are jokers
can't a man ever change his career?  especially on a high note after accomplishing everything he could in it

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 03:27:26 AM »
What's the big deal. He WAS a bodybuilder and now he isn't. Free country and he can do what he likes. Point is, he went for it and was more successful than 99.9% of bodybuilders. Now he's moved on. His bodybuilding legacy is there in history where it belongs.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2008, 03:33:29 AM »
Not at all.

He is retired from bodybuilding, and trying to pursue another career in the acting/entertainment business. I wish him well. He still looks better than all the teenagers on this board who are flaming him.

thats where you're wrong; long time natural bodybuilders look better than him and i doubt he would look as good as they do training naturally himself, if he still trained that's it. He would look AS GOOD as em at best.

It's so fucking obvious in everybody's mind now that it's all and only about drugs... Chick being so insecure about steroids use revealed by jay cutler is a dead give away; steroids is their magic potion, it's their whole strenght and without it they are nothing, hence the addiction and the lies that goes with it.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2008, 03:34:42 AM »

Although I'm not sure, I don't ever recall Arnold directly mocking his past career as a bodybuilder on any of his films, quite the contrary, on most of his films you can still see him paying some tribute by striking a pose of some sort or flexing away.

Do yourself and this "sport" a favor and stay looking like this ON STEROIDS..

"1"

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2008, 04:28:06 AM »
This Leverone video and Bigger Stronger Faster has convinced me to take steroids!

;D Thinking the same thing.  That clip is like a brochure for taking Steroids
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2008, 05:15:50 AM »
This are the kinds of videos that supplements companys doesn't want you to see!!!!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2008, 05:16:51 AM »
Now I'm convinced, that drugs are only a very small part of the equation......

No, he stopped training and eating correctly. That is what kills your size.

::)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2008, 07:23:46 AM »
What's the big deal. He WAS a bodybuilder and now he isn't. Free country and he can do what he likes. Point is, he went for it and was more successful than 99.9% of bodybuilders. Now he's moved on. His bodybuilding legacy is there in history where it belongs.

Then move on. Move on from bodybuilding. Don't make a mockery of yourself and the "sport" of bodybuilding.How much could he have possibly been paid. Was it owrth doing this to himslef and bodybuilding.

Mock wrestling. That's moving on. Mock 40 year old swingers in a hot tub. That's moving on. Mock 40 year old guys trying to pick up hot young chicks in a sit come. That's moving on. He hasn't moved on with that clip. He's moved BACKWARDS.

Big L

• Getbig II
  • Know your role & Shut your Mouth
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 08:04:02 AM »
I'm a big time fan of Levrone he's is my all time fav BBer no doubt, but to me the video clip was embarassing to say the least. I mean I know he's pursuing his acting carreer and all and I wish him the best I do but he look bad real bad. I would think he would be in a little better shape than that. Like some of his pics when he 1st lean down after retiring from bbing and look real good. But he just look really sloopy in that clip. I hope that he just look like that for that occasion.

Sorry E, I have to disagree with you on this one.

Give me my Money!!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2008, 08:10:51 AM »
apparently kevin is tired with being a muscle head, obviously he wants to be a normal person and a funny one at that...takes alot of balls to make a parady about what identifies you as you and in doing so destroy that identity looking like that .... mad props brah
L