Author Topic: Is this really Johnnie Jackson?  (Read 25896 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Is this really Johnnie Jackson?
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2008, 06:58:04 AM »
Bob, as a bb'ing fan, i demand you put foward a proposal to suspend bb'ers who do this shit. Its a fucking embarassment and just kills any credibility that bb'ing has. Seriously. I always use to defend the bb'ers, but now i don't see the point. The more i learn about pro bb'ing, the more it sickens me. Do something about it...

This sort of thing has been going on for years and in your ignorance of it you were quite bliss.  What you’re really saying is now that you have seen it with your own eyes (thanks to the internet) the sport needs to be cleaned up.  Well, here’s a newsflash: a lot more is going on that is not on the internet.  That’s been going on for years too.  There is no reason to think that just because you finally got a clue, the sport is suddenly going to change its behind-the-scenes dynamic.

It’s a simple equation really:  young men + no money + nice bodies + homoerotic activity = trading that body for cash.  Nothing you say or do can alter that formula.  If you can’t handle the truths of this sport (drugs, G4P, etc) there are many others you can patronize.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2008, 06:59:11 AM »

It’s a simple equation really:  young men + no money + nice bodies + homoerotic activity = trading that body for cash.  Nothing you say or do can alter that formula.  If you can’t handle the truths of this sport (drugs, G4P, etc) there are many others you can patronize.

And that's the truth. An expensive drug habit added to the mix too ..thus accelerating the need for cold,hard cash.
O

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2008, 07:02:31 AM »
This sort of thing has been going on for years and in your ignorance of it you were quite bliss.  What you’re really saying is now that you have seen it with your own eyes (thanks to the internet) the sport needs to be cleaned up.  Well, here’s a newsflash: a lot more is going on that is not on the internet.  That’s been going on for years too.  There is no reason to think that just because you finally got a clue, the sport is suddenly going to change its behind-the-scenes dynamic.

It’s a simple equation really:  young men + no money + nice bodies + homoerotic activity = trading that body for cash.  Nothing you say or do can alter that formula.  If you can’t handle the truths of this sport (drugs, G4P, etc) there are many others you can patronize.

give em enough time on getbig and hopefully they will understand.

whats the difference between a pro bodybuilder and an amateur? a pro bodybuilder has a bigger anal circumference.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2008, 07:12:47 AM »
whats the difference between a pro bodybuilder and an amateur? a pro bodybuilder has a bigger anal circumference.

ROFL! CLASSIC!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2008, 01:38:02 PM »
 ::) you all need to calm down.

i bet 99% of getbiggers would dance like that for 2-5k. think about it its not like he was sucking dick. ::) he got payed a few thousand fpor a few mins work, its a no brainer.

he's not hurting anyone either, and a few gay guys get off big deal.

he's a married man with kids.

personally i think joj is a great athlete for professional bodybuilding. he was in the forces, he is well spoken, he is super strong, and is massive 8)

you all need to get over your homophobia >:(
175lbs by 31st July

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2008, 01:42:25 PM »
u guys only saw this now?  ???
Its been on youtube for a while now

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2008, 02:58:15 PM »

i bet 99% of getbiggers would dance like that for 2-5k. think about it its not like he was sucking dick. ::) he got payed a few thousand fpor a few mins work, its a no brainer.

personally i think joj is a great athlete for professional bodybuilding. he was in the forces, he is well spoken, he is super strong, and is massive 8)

How the Fuk do you know what he was paid???If the IFBB gave these guys more money it might just slow down or stop all this shit gay activity.Pros that can't afford Food FFS. ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »

I dont think so, you dont know how much he got paid so dont throw figures up there, unless you have done some shit like that

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2008, 03:27:13 PM »

Why don't you cough up some names so we can all have some juicy gossip!

And last have you ever hooked up with an IFBB pro???? If yes, how much did it cost you??? (and who was it-Chris Duffy doesn't count though).

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2008, 03:33:58 PM »
Shawn Ray would never do that

Sean, it is well known, via BB.com's "Underground Pro", that you used to do "private posing" for the gays.  And from what I have been told there is MUCH MORE than just posing going on in these sessions...care to elaborate Sean??

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2008, 03:52:17 PM »
Sean, it is well known, via BB.com's "Underground Pro", that you used to do "private posing" for the gays.  And from what I have been told there is MUCH MORE than just posing going on in these sessions...care to elaborate Sean??

sgt. d to the rescue!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »
if there going to do some gay4pay shit cant they do it in privacy.

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2008, 10:41:27 PM »
Who am I?" ain't my call bro IFBB has the Rule not me".The Fukin Rules are a Fukin JOKE as is the IFBB.

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2008, 05:08:48 AM »
Others have said it before but let me say it once again: Pro Bbers' mindset is pretty similar to that of Miss Hicktown from Idaho heading to Hollywood to become a movie star and ends up in "Love It from The Rear N°16" hoping that this will merely be a digression on her way to super stardom. Such a dream.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2008, 05:18:03 AM »
Hate to admit it but...... Bay is right this time.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2008, 05:34:12 AM »
johnny V if your talking about shawn ray, i heard the same thing, heard it from a bodybulding physician. he was in medical school at the time and spent alot of time with the pros back then. he was there when anderas muntzer ided. he told me his potassium was .2, or a very close number. anyway cardiac arrest was the cause of death.
   point being made i heard the same, but i can't substantiate those allegations of gfp. whatever shawn had bodybuilding down to a science, jerk that i heard  he was.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2008, 05:38:32 AM »
you know what as sick as it sounds i got no problems if they wanna do "private posing" just make sure it stays private, just dont dance in a thong and allow it to go on youtube..

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2008, 06:13:43 AM »
I bet Branch Warren gives him a hard time about this video. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2008, 06:16:48 AM »
I bet Branch Warren gives him a hard time about this video. 

im sure alot of guys get hard from this video

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2008, 07:12:01 AM »
bay is right but forgot one thing: it's a business.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: June 17, 2008, 07:52:25 AM »
Hate to admit it but...... Bay is right this time.

::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #121 on: June 17, 2008, 08:06:27 AM »
                How the Fuk do you know what he was paid???If the IFBB gave these guys more money it might just slow down or stop all this shit gay activity.Pros that can't afford Food FFS. ::)

because i payed him you stupid girl  ;D (jk)

would you do it for less than a few thousand?
175lbs by 31st July

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »
This is the new IFBB official posing suit
O

ASJChaotic

« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2009, 05:40:58 PM »

What the f##k?!?!?!?!?!

Johnny Jackson ... self proclaimed "world's strongest bodybuilder" by day
G4P schmoe being the bitch of other men by night, disgusting act by a disgusting person

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2009, 05:59:44 PM »

What the f##k?!?!?!?!?!

Johnny Jackson ... self proclaimed "world's strongest bodybuilder" by day
G4P schmoe being the bitch of other men by night, disgusting act by a disgusting person

Also add a former US soldier, has a young son ( how can you explain this to your kid---daddy dancing  around with a leotard stuck up his ass?) and a newborn...