Author Topic: Is this really Johnnie Jackson?  (Read 25845 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Is this really Johnnie Jackson?
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2008, 10:53:40 PM »

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/6393/kaido1.jpg
Johnnie is probably in the bathtub. ;D

The Coach

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2008, 10:55:59 PM »

words like this will keep you out of a Bob Chick 4some...If you love your golf, you will not post such things...

It's not Bob's problem he doesn't set the rules.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2008, 10:56:16 PM »
If this was a legit industry with any dignity, the would have fined and suspended JOJ (or any G4P bodybuilder) for at least 6-12 months.
legit and ifbb dont belong is the same sentance..Steroid abuse, Gay4PAY..fuck this

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2008, 10:57:48 PM »
legit and ifbb dont belong is the same sentance..Steroid abuse, Gay4PAY..fuck this
yea, also selling illegal drugs, advertising bullshit powders in a tub.

The life of a pro is great.
 ::)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2008, 11:00:04 PM »
It's not Bob's problem he doesn't set the rules.

So you really believe that bob has ZERO say in anything IFBB? Bob is in the circle...He can tell them what the regular folk think...Of course they see the numbers, but he can tell them that Inslin is a mistake...Yet he doesn't...So maybe Bob sets more rules then you may think...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2008, 11:10:05 PM »
So you really believe that bob has ZERO say in anything IFBB? Bob is in the circle...He can tell them what the regular folk think...Of course they see the numbers, but he can tell them that Inslin is a mistake...Yet he doesn't...So maybe Bob sets more rules then you may think...

Interesting point.

I would say at this stage of the game Bob has a good deal of "juice" within the IFBB. The guy is playing his cards quite well, like him or not.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2008, 11:20:18 PM »
How did you find and why did you watch that video Rob?

The Beef

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 11:47:39 PM »
Bob, as a bb'ing fan, i demand you put foward a proposal to suspend bb'ers who do this shit. Its a fucking embarassment and just kills any credibility that bb'ing has. Seriously. I always use to defend the bb'ers, but now i don't see the point. The more i learn about pro bb'ing, the more it sickens me. Do something about it...
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2008, 12:16:25 AM »
Bob, as a bb'ing fan, i demand you put foward a proposal to suspend bb'ers who do this shit. Its a fucking embarassment and just kills any credibility that bb'ing has. Seriously. I always use to defend the bb'ers, but now i don't see the point. The more i learn about pro bb'ing, the more it sickens me. Do something about it...
i agree, but who are we to stop Johnnie jackson from putting food on the table and paying bills..

this has to be the lowest of lows though, for fucks sake...how can you say bodybuilding is a sport hahaha you dont see kobe bryant doing shit like this..I spit on the IFBB and all there reps.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2008, 12:47:04 AM »
It's only gay if you want it to be gay... right?  ;D

Yep, according to certain closeted bbers on this forum, yes, that's how it works..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2008, 12:49:50 AM »
yea, also selling illegal drugs, advertising bullshit powders in a tub.

The life of a pro is great.
 ::)

Living the dream.....
HAHA, RON.....

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2008, 12:49:59 AM »
that was a super hot video

can u post some of the other lifestyle videos please

haha

homo.
b

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2008, 12:55:36 AM »
i agree, but who are we to stop Johnnie jackson from putting food on the table and paying bills..

this has to be the lowest of lows though, for fucks sake...how can you say bodybuilding is a sport hahaha you dont see kobe bryant doing shit like this..I spit on the IFBB and all there reps.

But why not just be a personal trainer. Work in a supp shop. Be a bouncer.

All these pros seem to act like G4P is the only way to make money ::)

Admittedly not every pro does it, and these are the guys i respect.

BOB, FOR FUCKS SAKE DO SOMETHING!!!

Your the athletes rep, you obviously hold some "power" in the ifbb. Do something about it. ITS PATHETIC!!!

(meltdown) ::)
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2008, 12:57:01 AM »

JJ can do anything he wants. No one is disputing that. But the IFBB also has the right to set minimal standards of decency, class and dignity in the sport. Just like organizations like the police department set standards on what is allowed even after working hours. With enough pressure maybe the IFBB will recognize that the image of BB is cultish and creepy enough with the general public and is getting worse and worse every year maybe they might do something.

Hell, there has been times when I wanted to buy a muscle mag off the rack but was too embarrassed to do so. The cashier has to be some third world hag and even then I include in my purchase some other mags like Skank, Teen Whores and Bitch Babes just so I seem like a normal person.

Kai Green, Johnnie Jackson and the rest of those souless whores who have auctioned off their diginity and souls for a buck are a disgrace and should be stigmatized. I got laid off my job recently and I'm currently delivery pizzas to make ends meet until I find something. And I'm 44 f-ing years old with a college degree. But it's honest work and at least I'm not on welfare living off other people's hard work and I'm not whoring myself.

Something has got to be done if this sport is ever going to survive.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2008, 12:57:54 AM »
Man ! Where has dignity gone ?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2008, 01:02:24 AM »
I havent watched the vid, but is it recent?

I know that when JOJ was starting out he did some stuff on that site muscle gallery or whatever its called...

JOJ is a fairly well known bb'er and i assume his muscletech contract is relatively well paying, so if this is recent, its fucking stupid of JOJ...
No doubt about it...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2008, 01:05:22 AM »
Man ! Where has dignity gone ?
JJ sold his for a few bucks :-\

Johnnie jackson if your reading this your a fucken disgrace, I personally know a single mother with 3 kids works 2 jobs to pay for school fees and bills and she gets by without any welfare, handouts or whoring herself or selling out like that loser JJ did

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2008, 01:07:58 AM »
JJ sold his for a few bucks :-\

Johnnie jackson if your reading this your a fucken disgrace, I personally know a single mother with 3 kids works 2 jobs to pay for school fees and bills and she gets by without any welfare, handouts or whoring herself or selling out like that loser JJ did

The sad thing is that i actually thought JOJ was a cool guy. Seemed like a nice guy in interviews and thought, as a bb'er, was very good. But now.... ::)
No doubt about it...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2008, 01:38:11 AM »

I know that when JOJ was starting out he did some stuff on that site muscle gallery or whatever its called...

JOJ is a fairly well known bb'er and i assume his muscletech contract is relatively well paying, so if this is recent, its fucking stupid of JOJ...

Even if it's not recent, so what? The test of a person's character is not when things are easy. It's when you are challenged and tested. Anyone can have "high standards" on what they will and will not do when they have money. But can you maintain your class and dignity when things are tough?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2008, 01:44:25 AM »

good point! maybe there paying him in supplements, whatever his a total disgrace.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2008, 02:41:55 AM »
It's all Greek to JOJ.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2008, 03:09:27 AM »
Even if it's not recent, so what? The test of a person's character is not when things are easy. It's when you are challenged and tested. Anyone can have "high standards" on what they will and will not do when they have money. But can you maintain your class and dignity when things are tough?

Excellent point.

This is all too common, with males and females in this industry. It is a total embarrassment.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2008, 03:14:56 AM »
but this a straight up tragedy.. Were desensitized to seeing woman in g-strings cause its "Normal" but to see a straight man do what JJ is doing is a carnival of horrors.. he must be real desperate for cash...Maybe shawn ray can take collections..seriously JJ you can deadlift 2 tonnes for all i care, that clip just destroyed your value.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2008, 03:34:06 AM »
Once again bodybuilding looks fuckin pathetic... We have the people in the top teir carrying on like this, and why  ???

They are in the limelight, so whether they like it or not people are looking at them for inspiration and perhaps to be a good role model and instead we get this shit. what a joke.
P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2008, 03:53:02 AM »
How did you find and why did you watch that video Rob?

The Beef

I've only seen about the first 3 seconds of it.  It appeared on this thread
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=219415.msg3059687#msg3059687