Author Topic: Any gyms in St Thomas USVI  (Read 6395 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Any gyms in St Thomas USVI
« on: June 15, 2008, 09:06:54 PM »
I heard there was a GOLDS in Charlotte Amalie, but can't find it on line?Anyone know?
Thanks, Howard

roc

• Getbig III
Re: Any gyms in St Thomas USVI
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 09:12:40 PM »
dude i live in st thomas and there are plenty of gyms. the best is where the movie theater and home depo are. there is one main road in st thomas. there is no name for it. but my friend sonny owns it. it used to be world but it goes by another name now. not far from charlotte amallie. ther is also a gym in st john. next to the westin hotel. enjoy! need any advise or other things to do just ask.
bring you passport so you can go the british vrigin islands

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 09:15:52 PM »
dude i live in st thomas and there are plenty of gyms. the best is where the movie theater and home depo are. there is one main road in st thomas. there is no name for it. but my friend sonny owns it. it used to be world but it goes by another name now. not far from charlotte amallie. ther is also a gym in st john. next to the westin hotel. enjoy! need any advise or other things to do just ask.
bring you passport so you can go the british vrigin islands
THANKS can you pm me some more specifics on that gym near home depot?  Thanks!
How is the weather and temp?
Yup, already have the passport and am renting a car

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:16:29 PM »
howard there is a bar called the shipwreck in havensight, the best burgers around. great food! go to cokki beach. the best beach on the east end, with out a doubt.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 09:17:41 PM »
howard there is a bar called the shipwreck in havensight, the best burgers around. great food! go to cokki beach. the best beach on the east end, with out a doubt.
Cool , thanks! I am staying near Coki

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 09:21:14 PM »
roc take care of your kids, howard is known for chasing little kids  ::)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 09:23:43 PM »
roc take care of your kids, howard is known for chasing little kids  ::)
LOL, just when I was getting some useful info I can really use...the get big regulars start the assclownery...oh well, whatever. It is get big after all 8)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 09:25:27 PM »
LOL, just when I was getting some useful info I can really use...the get big regulars start the assclownery...oh well, whatever. It is get big after all 8)

You still cant get your password resetted through the "i forgot password" link for the howiec account? fucking pedo

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 09:35:50 PM »
howard the diving and snorkeling on cokki is unreal! yo can see point pleasnt from cokki.  you also want to go to woodies in st john. 1 dollar miller lights from 3-6. and eat the mako shark bites just un real.  dude this is extermely important. whenever you talk to a islander always start of with good morning , good evening or good night then start your conversation. you will get respect from the islanders. k mart will have all you needs food beer ect. i cannot stress enought the good morning  good evening good night thing.
also go to molly mallones in the est end bottom less mermosas with breakfast for a small fee. you will have fun. also make sure you have a bushwhacker, it is loaded wit alcohol and tastes like a oreo cookie! ilive there for in 2002 and 2004,. worked as a nurse. drinking and driving is overlooked there you won't get in trouble as long as you don't hit someone. and sty on the left side of the road.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 09:40:19 PM »
howard the diving and snorkeling on cokki is unreal! yo can see point pleasnt from cokki.  you also want to go to woodies in st john. 1 dollar miller lights from 3-6. and eat the mako shark bites just un real.  dude this is extermely important. whenever you talk to a islander always start of with good morning , good evening or good night then start your conversation. you will get respect from the islanders. k mart will have all you needs food beer ect. i cannot stress enought the good morning  good evening good night thing.
also go to molly mallones in the est end bottom less mermosas with breakfast for a small fee. you will have fun. also make sure you have a bushwhacker, it is loaded wit alcohol and tastes like a oreo cookie! ilive there for in 2002 and 2004,. worked as a nurse. drinking and driving is overlooked there you won't get in trouble as long as you don't hit someone. and sty on the left side of the road.
Thanks for the good morning, eve, tip. I don't drink but will be sure to stay on the left side LOL

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 10:03:11 PM »
howard i have had to ship alot of people to sanjuan from motor vehicle collisions remember stay left. lol.