Author Topic: Which Hogan knows best?  (Read 4230 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Which Hogan knows best?
« on: June 15, 2008, 09:33:01 PM »
The Hogans know best  ;)

Linda Hogan filed for divorce from her hubby Hulk Hogan in November 2007. Although they appeared to have a happy marriage on their VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best," you never know what's going on behind closed doors ... and neither did Linda. Apparently, the pro wrestler had been cheating on her with a younger woman who happened to be their daughter Brooke's best friend! Classy.

Well, Linda's moved on with someone who also has a connection to her kids. Brooke Hogan confirmed yesterday that her 48-year-old mom is dating a 19-year-old named Charlie Hill who, interestingly enough, looks a little bit like he could be related to the Hogan clan. "I went to school with him," Brooke explained to E! satellite radio host Michael Yo. "Me and Nick [Brooke’s incarcerated brother] know him well. I’m totally freaked out. This is really weird. I personally don’t like it all or condone it."

What's good for the goose.....

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Which Hogan knows best?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 10:17:38 PM »
Linda Bollea is her real name  (Terry Bollea aka Hulk Hogan)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 10:56:33 PM »
Its all phoney to help control there assets...Although she is a mess, she isn't dumb enough to start dating a high school student...Not after all these years...Everything about there family is phoney...

Hulks wife knows that hulk is the sole reason any of them are who they are...Without hulk, his wife is just another mess...And so are there kids...

The interesting thing is that whether you believe in Karma or not, it is for real...And its showing itself now to the hogan family...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 05:31:11 AM »
Say it ain't so. Hulk Hogan has became Hulk Ho......

Whatcha gonna do when ALIMONY runs wild on you!!?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 05:49:43 AM »
I hope they go bankrupt,the daughter gains 150lbs,Lindas fake boobs explode,Hulk looses all his hair,and Nick gets sexually assaulted in prison.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 06:14:37 AM »
Hogan's career made her. She spends all his cahs, doesn't work and acts like he owes her. She is a leech and so are her spoiled brat kids. It's his empire that runs that family.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 06:57:36 AM »
Linda is acting like a typical middle aged woman.
If she doesnt' date a celeb.  Than its someone
way younger.  Probably to match her mentallity.
Most are all show no go!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 06:58:39 AM »
The Hogans know best  ;)

Linda Hogan filed for divorce from her hubby Hulk Hogan in November 2007. Although they appeared to have a happy marriage on their VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best," you never know what's going on behind closed doors ... and neither did Linda. Apparently, the pro wrestler had been cheating on her with a younger woman who happened to be their daughter Brooke's best friend! Classy.

Well, Linda's moved on with someone who also has a connection to her kids. Brooke Hogan confirmed yesterday that her 48-year-old mom is dating a 19-year-old named Charlie Hill who, interestingly enough, looks a little bit like he could be related to the Hogan clan. "I went to school with him," Brooke explained to E! satellite radio host Michael Yo. "Me and Nick [Brooke’s incarcerated brother] know him well. I’m totally freaked out. This is really weird. I personally don’t like it all or condone it."

What's good for the goose.....

gh15 is right as usual.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 08:32:09 AM »
Linda has nice boobies
X

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 08:42:58 AM »
paul hogan ....retired on top
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 10:04:43 AM »
The searing glory which hath shone
Amid the jewels of my throne
Halo of Hell! and with a pain
Not Hell shall make me fear again

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 10:08:36 AM »
I hope they go bankrupt,the daughter gains 150lbs,Lindas fake boobs explode,Hulk looses all his hair,and Nick gets sexually assaulted in prison.

nick's catch phase:
Whatcha gonna do when 5 big black guys runs wild on you!!? :-X
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 11:02:03 AM »
Maybe you've never been involved with or around a bitter divorce? I have news for you homeboy. Linda is going through her "women changes" right now. Happens to all women. Her hormones are outta control and she thinks she's something thats she's not! The Hulkster is the star! In reality she's just a middle aged women on a way to hagdom! Her five minutes of fame are just about over. While on the other hand. HULKAMANIA WILL LIVE FOREVER!

It'll have to live forever, for Hogan to pay that alimony. Don't be surprised if we see him jump back in the ring (synthetic hip and all) at Wrestlemania XXV.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »
Linda Bollea is her real name  (Terry Bollea aka Hulk Hogan)

Thats her married name not real name

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 02:30:06 PM »
paul hogan ....retired on top
Haha. Nice one.  :)

/g'day, mate. let's get us some tinnies

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 08:54:55 PM »
Maybe you've never been involved with or around a bitter divorce? I have news for you homeboy. Linda is going through her "women changes" right now. Happens to all women. Her hormones are outta control and she thinks she's something thats she's not! The Hulkster is the star! In reality she's just a middle aged women on a way to hagdom! Her five minutes of fame are just about over. While on the other hand. HULKAMANIA WILL LIVE FOREVER!

I can buy that...But its strange if anything that all this stuff hit the media right after the accident...

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 09:47:44 PM »
I don't think they are nearly as bad as the media is currently portraying them.  I could be all wrong, but my sense of Hulk is that he is a decent guy.  I hope things get better for their family as you hate to see such pain in anyone's family.

Chris
w

J-boy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 4 life!!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 10:44:09 PM »
bunch of leather faced,,,,, bleached headed,,,,, looking freaks!!!!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 10:47:15 PM »
No doubt about it...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 10:48:33 PM »
Colonel Hogan was always outsmarting Colonel Klink.
a

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 12:53:17 AM »

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 04:10:06 AM »
Bob died a horrible death.  Greg Kinear was great in the movie.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 05:04:02 AM »
Colonel Hogan was always outsmarting Colonel Klink.
Haha. Nice catch, tommy! I'd forgotten about that one.

/after school in gr. 3: hogan's heroes; match game '73; get smart - all the good ones!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 05:43:34 AM »
Nicks 17 dick. How many years of alimony is Hulkster gonna have to pay? Let me tell you? Maybe people look down on wrestlers? I do! Cena's over rated, Edge is Canadian, and HHH is only out for himself! But Hogan is an A list entertainer since the 80's. Like it or not? The guy is known and loved all over the entire world! Hulkamania! He can't go out in public. This guy turned it out! He sold out MSG like 60 times! He's one of a kind. Lindas five minutes of fame are just about over.

What the heck do Cena, Edge, and Triple H have to do with the subject at hand? The simple fact is Hogan cheated on his wife and, he may have to cough up a lot of coin, as a result.

How popular Hogan is (and I've been a Hogan fan, for YEARS) has no bearing on the matter. All this bad press has hurt him. For starters, his reality show has been overhauled and will now focus primarily on Brooke ("Brooke Knows Best). This might also affect his "American Gladiators" deal.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 05:52:52 AM »
Nicks 17 dick. How many years of alimony is Hulkster gonna have to pay?

Don't confuse alimony with child support.
My buddy and his wife are currently going through divorce proceedings.
They have no children, but as he makes more $$ than she, he must pay her alimony every month for, I think, 3 years.

The simple fact is Hogan cheated on his wife and, he may have to cough up a lot of coin, as a result.

My friend's wife cheated on him, and he has to pay her.
I believe they deem who is payed and who is owed by determining who is the primary bread winner in the household.