Author Topic: Now you can be mad at these idiots.  (Read 723 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Now you can be mad at these idiots.
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:04:12 PM »
Renters, soldiers feeling foreclosure pain
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080616/us_nm/usa_housing_renters_dc

If you're renting out the property you have a mortgage on and can't make the payments, you're an idiot fuckup who should commit suicide before you fuck up any more lives.  If you have a tentant that has never missed a payment and wants to stay there and you fucked up, kill yourself in an painful way.

steveeray

• Getbig III
Re: Now you can be mad at these idiots.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 11:30:32 PM »
Renters, soldiers feeling foreclosure pain
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080616/us_nm/usa_housing_renters_dc

If you're renting out the property you have a mortgage on and can't make the payments, you're an idiot fuckup who should commit suicide before you fuck up any more lives.  If you have a tentant that has never missed a payment and wants to stay there and you fucked up, kill yourself in an painful way.

That is F'ed up.
Your about to get deployed and you get notice your
family is out on there ass
I have no words for hearing this
just bad!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 10:32:01 AM »
what a wonderful country :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 10:35:09 AM »
How f'ing stupid. If you rent out a property and that happens the tenet should be allowed to beat your ass

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 11:03:27 AM »
I understand it's hard on the tenant, but the new owner is in a position too I assume? Might they want to move in?

Here we have major tenant rights laws. It is near impossible to get a tenant out - no joke. Seriously. It is a nightmare. Laws will let them stay for like 2 years, even after you want them gone. I cannot express how bad it is. Is why I, like many, get so fed up we are wary to rent and leave apts/houses empty - and that just squeezes out housing market more, as we reduce availabilty.

Excess laws like ours are terrible, and actually damage the market more. A happy medium might be ideal, but ours are damaging, at least here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 11:27:55 AM »
one good point... at least a soldier is guaranteed military pay.

Several of my friends are scrambling to get new jobs, as theirs are suddenly gone.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 05:08:27 PM »
Up here, if a tenant has a lease, the only way a new owner acquiring that property can get them out, is if it's at the end of the lease, ...or if the tenant has somehow broken the terms of that lease allowing the lease owner to terminate. At least that's how it was 12 years ago. Not as familiar with the laws now.

Another example of big business looking out for themselves and no one looking out for the common man.
they'd rather throw people out in the street, and let a property sit empty than risk the liability of what... the house exploding with the tenant in it? If you want ownership of a rented or leased property, you assume the risks of being a landlord until such time that the lease is up. If you'd rather it sit empty than assume the risk, ...then for goodness sake, don't foreclose until the tenants lease is up. Have some bloody decency. JMHO.

I guess it's getting to the point where tenants need to run a credit check on their landlords too.  ;D

Can you imagine a would be tenant applying to lease a property in the future? They'll have to start asking prospective landlords what kind of equity they have in the property, whether they have a fixed rate or adjustable rate mortgage, how many mortgages, and make sure to insert clauses precluding any sort of refinancing without prior tenant approval.

Can you imagine a perspective tenant coming to you with those kinds of questions and or demands?
I'd be like WTF?  :o   :o   I'm getting the giggles just thinking about it.  ;D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 05:34:30 PM »
How f'ing stupid. If you rent out a property and that happens the tenet should be allowed to beat your ass
OMG.  I busted my gut ;D  and a court ordered ass beating for public view :D