Author Topic: Am i handsome or carrottopesque?  (Read 4847 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Am i handsome or carrottopesque?
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2008, 02:14:16 PM »
Aren't you the guy who was asking what my butthole smells like?   ???

HAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2008, 02:14:48 PM »
this was taken in 2006. Im now 50 lbs heavier, tattooed white trash bc i got into drugs/rock music scene in 2006. This picture motivates me to get back in shape.

"Gayer than Richard Simmons in a Members Only Jacket..."
S

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »
this was taken in 2006. Im now 50 lbs heavier, tattooed white trash bc i got into drugs/rock music scene in 2006. This picture motivates me to get back in shape.

son, trim some of that beak off !  :o

NT

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
let's see the ink ;D
A

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 02:23:38 PM »
I love the smell of a woman's asshole in the morning

You guys are disgusting, don't talk to Rip like that.  And boon are you the girl or guy in the picture you didn't say which person you where.

jt
TEAM Nasser

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 02:28:09 PM »
You guys are disgusting, don't talk to Rip like that.  And boon are you the girl or guy in the picture you didn't say which person you where.

jt
Exactly, smelling butthole is always disgusting. Kinky.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 02:31:07 PM »
how the hell do ya put on 50lbs in two years ?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2008, 02:32:51 PM »
The fact is that Rip's butthole , like all humans', will smell differently at different times of the day or night. After a nice shower it probably smells of lavender soap. Later it will take on a more pungent and musky odor.

After some heavy squatting and maybe a good, hard dump it will probably be a little stinky. Provided she has wiped - she looks like the type of gal who would - it won't be anything too bad.  Of course you can't always be sure as a steady procession of farting (something protein powder can cause..and women DO fart, despite what they say) can have the same effect as a recently dispatched turd.

The trick is to not be put off by the smell..if you put your fingers in and don't feel any turtles, you're good to go.
O

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2008, 02:35:55 PM »
how the hell do ya put on 50lbs in two years ?
gain .068 lbs a day.
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 02:37:39 PM »
The fact is that Rip's butthole , like all humans', will smell differently at different times of the day or night. After a nice shower it probably smells of lavender soap. Later it will take on a more pungent and musky odor.

After some heavy squatting and maybe a good, hard dump it will probably be a little stinky. Provided she has wiped - she looks like the type of gal who would - it won't be anything too bad.  Of course you can't always be sure as a steady procession of farting (something protein powder can cause..and women DO fart, despite what they say) can have the same effect as a recently dispatched turd.

The trick is to not be put off by the smell..if you put your fingers in and don't feel any turtles, you're good to go.
gahahaahahhahahahahaahhaahahhaahahahahah ;D ;D
fucking classic

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2008, 02:39:10 PM »

Rip uses Irish Spring soap so her butthole smells fresh and clean after a shower.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2008, 02:57:12 PM »
Rip uses Irish Springsoap so her butthole smells fresh and clean after a shower.
"Manly, yes....."    ;)

/too obscure?

affy

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »

that was awesome

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2008, 03:29:43 PM »

She's a hottie! (but you have a similar look to Richard Simmons-have you thought about Dancing to the Oldies videos??).

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »
This thread has got it all and turtles too.  10/10

Oki_Rej

• Getbig II
  • "I didn't work this hard to stay where I belong"
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2008, 03:52:47 PM »
This thread has got it all and turtles too.  10/10

;D Turtles, lavender soap, beaks, richard simmons reference ... hahahaha

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 03:53:45 PM »
Is this thread about GOLF????.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2008, 03:55:37 PM »

I smell too much information. You've really pondered this. What is your position on dog shit?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2008, 04:23:12 PM »
boonstack...that is a great pic...u look very good...very good

can u please post more pics
do u have any where its just you
w

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2008, 04:27:04 PM »

What kind of fag comes on here and asks other guys if he is handsome??? Just lost my fucking appetite.

Grow some balls man and at leats pretend you have SOME confidence.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2008, 04:31:15 PM »
What kind of fag comes on here and asks other guys if he is handsome??? Just lost my fucking appetite.

Grow some balls man and at leats pretend you have SOME confidence.
you pretend enough for both of you.. Share some of your pretend with him! >:(
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2008, 04:32:45 PM »
boonstack...that is a great pic...u look very good...very good

can u please post more pics
do u have any where its just you
:o   :-X :-X

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2008, 04:50:37 PM »

POST OF THE YEAR...nothing will beat this!  ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 04:52:11 PM »
sorry, forgot to ask ...."Boon", is the chick your sister? Looks like ur twin..why are you tryin to f*ck your sister? Are you from the dirty south? Serious question..

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2008, 10:23:09 AM »
you have lovely eyes