Author Topic: Cindy McCain stays on an even keel, ...I guess she's addicted to valium too  (Read 2953 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Latest polls all have Michelle Obama being viewed more favourably than Cindy McCain by women. Even dividing women into groups, Michelle polls higher - including with white women, and she doubles McCain with feminists for obvious reasons. Cindy's drug addiction, stealing, adultery is not mentioned very much on the MSM, so as more women hit google and discover that, the lower Cindy's approval with women will go IMO.

Her appearence on the View yesterday, the sucky talk show that women love for some reason, was lauded as a big success by media. Higher ratings and more coverage than Cindy got.

Obama himself is polling like 20 points higher than McCain at present w/women. Looking at the primaries he got almost half the female vote againest a *female candidate* so in the general he should do well with the female vote, which is half the electorate and a valued vote.

It seems to me that women don't have the same issues with race that men do.  maybe it's an insecurity thing, I dunno.  If there were 1000 men and 1000 women in the room looking at the candidates, I'm guessing the more men would have issues over race.  Women are more likely to listen to both and make a judgment.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I understand those points jag. 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
It seems to me that women don't have the same issues with race that men do.  maybe it's an insecurity thing, I dunno.  If there were 1000 men and 1000 women in the room looking at the candidates, I'm guessing the more men would have issues over race.  Women are more likely to listen to both and make a judgment.

I agree. Women are far les prone to racism in general.

Also, different things hit the genders. Jag and I aren't abnormal in our dislike: any woman who steals from a *childrens charity*, and had an affair with a married man, with him ending up leaving his wife and kids for her....is going to be to be subject to explicit female horror.

No matter the race, most women will get all bitchy about those two details alone, let alone the additional stuff, as far as judging the first ladies go.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Since nobody is running with this..can it be proved.......links..majo r media anything.
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Since nobody is running with this..can it be proved.......links..majo r media anything.

I hardly think it would front page news, but nevertheless many outlets carried drivel about her View appearance, I read a few sites - ABC etc. Was tons of links on my google news under elections. I merely reported back what I read, plus I am using my common sense and the little details like fact Michelle is plastered on the womens mags while they rave about her, with Cindy not even trailing behind closely. Don't even think she's made a cover, not one I've seen at least.

Detailed results from here the ABC News/Washington Post. "In a poll released yesterday, 48 percent of Americans surveyed said they see Michelle Obama favorably, compared with 39 percent for Cindy McCain". Obama's female vote in the primaries is documented everywhere basically.

Don't even know why anyone would question why some women have an issue with her, considering the stealing from a kids charity and adultery thing. Add in the other issues, it seems pretty obvious they might.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Latest polls all have Michelle Obama being viewed more favourably than Cindy McCain by women. Even dividing women into groups, Michelle polls higher - including with white women, and she doubles McCain with feminists for obvious reasons. Cindy's drug addiction, stealing, adultery is not mentioned very much on the MSM, so as more women hit google and discover that, the lower Cindy's approval with women will go IMO.

Her appearence on the View yesterday, the sucky talk show that women love for some reason, was lauded as a big success by media. Higher ratings and more coverage than Cindy got.

Obama himself is polling like 20 points higher than McCain at present w/women. Looking at the primaries he got almost half the female vote againest a *female candidate* so in the general he should do well with the female vote, which is half the electorate and a valued vote.

Could you imagine where the numbers would fall to if McCain had actually gone through with the fundraiser  at the home of the POS that said women ought to simply lie back and enjoy their rape?
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Could you imagine where the numbers would fall to if McCain had actually gone through with the fundraiser  at the home of the POS that said women ought to simply lie back and enjoy their rape?

He did keep the $300k the guy gave him.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT

I doubt McCains numbers with women will be getting any better. As far as him keeping the $300k that his fundraiser friend who thinks women should enjoy rape....well look at the numbers. Obama raised 265 million so far, McCain 97 million. Obama has outraised McCain by 170 million so that makes it pretty obvious why he is desperate to keep the cash.

As an FYI - you know his oldest daughter lives in your parts? Toronto. Would think the campaign would have used his daughers more to help with the female vote if able hehe. His wife is a weak link for women, I would've whipped the 2 grown daughters out if I was them.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt

Probably about 140 points lower than your IQ....................BW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAA AAAHAAAAAA
Cam ad mi