Author Topic: Cindy McCain stays on an even keel, ...I guess she's addicted to valium too  (Read 2952 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
* bolded red text is my own commentary and NOT the original author's

Cindy McCain stays on an even keel
By Bill Delaney
/CNN

BOSTON -- Despite being married to a high-profile presidential candidate, Cindy McCain is keeping her feet on the ground. She'd have to...what with her head in the fvcking clouds strung out all day

Cindy McCain has four children -- Meghan, 15; Jack, 13; Jimmy, 11; and Bridget, 8.     
The wife of Arizona Sen. John McCain, who is seeking the Republican nomination in 2000, Mrs. McCain says she would make her family her main priority if she became first lady. Stupid brain addled idiot. As a wife and mother of 4 kids, your family should have been your first priority from the day you married the adulterous swine wrecked his family and started having kids of your own, ...not if the jerk becomes POTUS

"I have a very primary concern and that is my four children " she said. " I have four school-age children. I have to be -- as I am now -- a hands-on mom." A hands-on Mom? I guess it's easier to steal from children when you're hands-on

Mrs. McCain, 45, is from a wealthy Phoenix, Arizona, family and has been married to McCain since 1980. But she has long been involved with children other than her own.

She founded the American Voluntary Medical Team in 1988 to provide health care for impoverished children. A wealthy beer heiress who steals from impoverished children. Does it get any filthier?While in Bangladesh, she found their daughter Bridget suffering from a severe cleft palate at an orphanage operated by Mother Teresa. When she returned home to Arizona with the infant girl, she did not forewarn her husband.

Sen. John McCain of Arizona     that curmudgeonly old fart who was part of the keating 5 and who got preferential treatment in exchange for giving up the goodies while a guest at the Hanoi Hilton... you know, the one who votes against US Veterans all the time
"He whispered to me, 'Where is she going?' and I said, 'Well, I thought she'd come to our house,' and he said, 'I had a feeling, this is wonderful,'" McCain said. "He never flinched." Sha right!  ::)

Mrs. McCain also said her husband never flinched when, from 1989 to 1992, she became addicted to painkillers after undergoing two spinal surgeries. The addiction eventually led her to steal pills from her own American Voluntary Medical Team. give me a an f-ing break!!! The man never flinched?! Good grief! What kind of an SOB doesn't flinch when his wife becomes a junkie?! I don't give a crap who you are, ...when your spouse becomes a junkie...YOU FLINCH!

"I was an addict. That's why," McCain answered when asked about stealing the pills. "I tell you, addiction is a very cunning enemy." So is prostituting yourself to the neocons, ...but that's something your hubby knows much about isn't it?

Mrs. McCain said the addiction was an experience from which she learned a great deal about herself.

"My husband was tested in Vietnam. I believe I was tested through this," she said. And you both FAILED!

John McCain is a former Navy pilot who was shot down in Vietnam and spent five-and-a-half years as a prisoner of war. His wife says the nightmarish experience gave her husband a love for life and not the bad temper that has been alleged in recent news reports.

"It just isn't there. I've never seen it. And I wouldn't be married to a man that had the kind of temper that people are describing. I hope that says something about me too," Cindy McCain said.  Ya, ...it says you're a FVCKING LIAR!!!!
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
LOL - Stay calm Judi, stay calm.

That looks like a article from his 2000 race, judging by her hair and the kids ages.

I am not familiar with drug addiction, and the physical effects, but if you look at those years she admits to be addicted, and one year she would have been pregnant/gave birth - those numbers are dangerously close. Close enough that a minor overlap means she was a junkie while pregnant. So, while addicted to whatever she was and slamming enough of them to have to start stealing, she found time to be a mother to a 3 small kids - 5,3 and newborn. Guess women who inherit 100 million can do that. Maybe a nanny did all the work while she popped pills and stole. Notice McCain's older 3 kids are nowhere to be found on the campaign trail? They are like 40/45 now. Clinton, Romney etc all had their grown kids out alot, while all 3 of McCains have not been seen once.

24KT

• Getbig V
LOL - Stay calm Judi, stay calm.

LOL Thanks CQ.
I was getting a bit hot under the collar thinking about that ...piece of work (for want of a better word)

That looks like a article from his 2000 race, judging by her hair and the kids ages.

Ya, it is an old article.

I am not familiar with drug addiction, and the physical effects, but if you look at those years she admits to be addicted, and one year she would have been pregnant/gave birth - those numbers are dangerously close. Close enough that a minor overlap means she was a junkie while pregnant. So, while addicted to whatever she was and slamming enough of them to have to start stealing, she found time to be a mother to a 3 small kids - 5,3 and newborn. Guess women who inherit 100 million can do that. Maybe a nanny did all the work while she popped pills and stole. Notice McCain's older 3 kids are nowhere to be found on the campaign trail? They are like 40/45 now. Clinton, Romney etc all had their grown kids out alot, while all 3 of McCains have not been seen once.

No doubt nannies do all the work in her household.

I had heard one of Mccain's daughters was stumping for him a while back... but I'm not sure.
I guess it would be difficult to include your children on the campaign trail, because that would only raise the ugly fact that he is a divorced adulterer ...something that would not go over too well with the judgemental, holier-than-thou evangelicals he's so desperately trying to cater too. 

Divorced adulterer who marries a thieving junkie running for POTUS!

Ya those headlines ought to go over really well in the bible belt.  ;D

I gotta go... gotta get some work done today.
ps: Give 'em hell while I'm gone
cya  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
BTW... just checked, ...and you may be right. Judging by the ages of those kids, ...the daughter who stumped for him was the one he had with the lying stealing junkie.
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
BTW... just checked, ...and you may be right. Judging by the ages of those kids, ...the daughter who stumped for him was the one he had with the lying stealing junkie.

Yup, Meghan.

The older three are completely absent, not been heard or seen once.

Strange, as he has whipped out his mother, who is like ancient obviously. Most people whip out all family to stump. Michelle Obama's brother, Barack's sister & brother-in-law have been out, Clinton had Chelsea and her mom out etc.

I assume they either have a crap relationship, or it was a calculated decision as the 2 sons are only a few years younger than his wife, like 5 years younger or so - so that stresses the whole having an affair on his wife with a chick way younger than him thing.

24KT

• Getbig V
Yup, Meghan.

The older three are completely absent, not been heard or seen once.

Strange, as he has whipped out his mother, who is like ancient obviously. Most people whip out all family to stump. Michelle Obama's brother, Barack's sister & brother-in-law have been out, Clinton had Chelsea and her mom out etc.

I assume they either have a crap relationship, or it was a calculated decision as the 2 sons are only a few years younger than his wife, like 5 years younger or so - so that stresses the whole having an affair on his wife with a chick way younger than him thing.

Would be fun to see the McCain kids pull a "Daddy Dearest" on him just before the elections though.
w

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Cindy McCain is a good woman. It's that Obama bitch we need to look out for. She hates Crackers.
E

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
jag, you are usually pretty reasonable.  The commetary in that article is written by a very bitter and unreasonable author.

The Master

• Getbig V
jag, you are usually pretty reasonable.  The commetary in that article is written by a bitter immature author.

"Jag" = reasonable? She's a muslim apologist with no clue about what's going on in this world. All she's good for is battling Vince GOodrum.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I have seen quite a few patients who become addicted to narcotic pain killers after back problems (and more commonly post spinal surgery).  Its actually a strong person who can overcome addiction in that chronic pain condition.  I don't excuse the addictive behavior, but just like a recovering alcoholic, those people that face up to their addiction and conquer it should not continue to be crucified.
Interesting you pulled up an article from 8 yrs ago...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Shoot, Jag is kinda of the top yes, but as far as me the addiction itself would be no biggie.

Slap that on top of her having an affair with a married man, being a woman lucky enough to inherit 100 million but then still stealing from a childrens charity, total lies 6 weeks ago about the recipes [recipes may be touchier for women, can't be stealing folks recipes, fighting words there! ;D]

Not even counting the drug addiction - most decent women take umbrage at a woman who sleep with a married man [thats the killer there], stealing from a kids charity is just low, and the recipe thing kills it. Her husband to calling her a c_nt and trollop in public doesn't help. Those things in tandem, will serve to rub many women the wrong way. You know how we are ;)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I understand better when these items are taken as a whole...well, except the recipe stealing  ???  haha.

I'm not a big fan of hers either, thankfully I think she would likely be more like Laura Bush in that she'd play a supportive role rather than affect a lot of policies, like Hillary.  I guess thats the only reason it isn't as big of an issue for me.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Typical male, totally missing the recipe issue >:(

It's been called 'recipegate' btw. I know some old ladies who guard their recipes like CIA secrets, and would near commit homicide if someone stole them haha. Not a biggie to me, in fact I thought the whole recipe section she had going on McCains website was kinda weird. It's not the 1950's.

I don't really feel great love for either of them actually, and think both importances are overplayed. She did rub me the wrong way with her screaming rant hitting at Michelle. The old adage, those in glass houses should never throw stoes came to mind. Plus most first ladies or potential ones don't do that,history has shown they are normally friendly regardless of party. It's unbecoming for the ladies to start screaming about each other - literally. Election is already like some reality show, let the ladies maintain some type of grace at least ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Sorry Jag....ur a complete idiot. If we attacked Mrs "I hated America until 10 minutes ago" Obama ur worthless head would have exploded. The bullshit u Libs try to pull off here is amazing.  ::)
L

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Cindy McCain is a good woman. It's that Obama bitch we need to look out for. She hates Crackers.
Where'd you get that, and are you a cracker?
!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Its as bad as what was posted by Jag.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
jag, you are usually pretty reasonable.  The commetary in that article is written by a very bitter and unreasonable author.

Bitter? ...moi?   Shootfighter, ...that could very well have been the understatement of the year!  ;D
...just thinking about that woman sometimes makes me want to spit!  >:(

In all honesty, ...I'm somewhat conflicted when it comes to her.
If it was all negative, I suppose I could dismiss her as an irrelevant non-issue and be done with it,
...but the truth is, I am somewhat sympathetic to her. Don't get me wrong, I think she's done some horrific things, but at the same time I have to wonder what kind of a hell she must be living in to be in the position she's in, and to also have been reduced so low? Her husband calls her a trollop and the C-word in public, and she is still with him? Part of me is thinking she should have kicked his mvtherfvcking ass!!!

What kind of a woman allows her spouse to disrespect her like that?  I wonder how much domestic abuse may she have suffered to be brought so low? That's not something you just gloss over... If he's been allowed to get away with that in public, ...what kind of crap is he pulling in private? No wonder the desire to anesthetize herself?

If that were my spouse, pulling a stunt like that, ...it'd be the 1st and the LAST time he did it.

So on the one hand, I sympathize with her, but on the other, ...it's hard to respect someone who doesn't respect themselves.

In any event, I think America need a strong first lady with self respect, ...and I don't see that in Cindy McCain
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Hey since ur canadian u don't get to vote so butt out. She's said and done nothing to have anybody heap that lump of shit on her.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
Hey since ur canadian u don't get to vote so butt out. She's said and done nothing to have anybody heap that lump of shit on her.

How ironic?!

And you're right... she said nothing and did nothing when her husband voted to cut benefits for vets.
She also said nothing and did nothing while her husband has consistently voted against bills to benefit vets.

Someone has to look out for your interests HH6. It's not like Mccain or his wife are doing it.

So it's OK to attack Michelle Obama who has never broken the law, ...but a woman worth in excess of $100 million is allowed to steal from children and commit fraud in order to support a drug habit, ...and that's OK?

You sure you haven't been taking any shrapnel to the head?  :P
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
She stole what money.....look u need to do more then do a drive by of the facts.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
she got busted again for stealing ANOTHER recipe and calling it her own.  sad.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
she got busted again for stealing ANOTHER recipe and calling it her own.  sad.

Haha, yes "her" recipe is in this months Family Circle mag, my mom has the issue ::)

HH6 - one thing you have to recall, is Cindy opened the door when she broke all protocol and publically bashed Michelle.

Laura Bush recently did an interview, and was asked about all the wives. She made nice comments about all, said how she knows how hard it is to raise kids in the public eye etc. The wives normally are very respectful of each other. Do you recall Nancy Reagan shouting stuff about Rosalyn Carter? Do you recall Tipper Gore shouting about Laura Bush?

Unheard of to do it, let alone shouting it in public. Indisputable facts are she is an admitted former drug addict, thief, liar and adulterer so it might be wiser for her to act more classy, as she has too much ammo for her to be bashing others.  Politics may be down and dirty, but the wives are normally above that, which I think is classier. The key term is after all First Lady.

24KT

• Getbig V
She stole what money.....look u need to do more then do a drive by of the facts.

Hmmm... you have been taking shrapnel to the head, ...or is your helmet on a little tight?

She stole DRUGS from the American Voluntary Medical Team, drugs that were to go to impoverished children who couldn't afford them. She had records falsified, and prescriptions made out in other peoples names with neither their knowledge nor consent. Then it was alledged she had them fired because they suspected her addiction and as well as her theivery. There was a federal DEA investigation

According to her, her husband didn't even flinch. For 3 years she was a junkie and he didn't flinch, ...but when it became evident that Cindy might have to provide a little justice to the man whose identity she stole for prescription purposes, he stepped in and took some action. What did he do? Camp McCain tried to have the man who blew the whistle on her theivery arrested. It was too little and too late. They of course ended up shooting themselves in the foot, because up until then the investigation had been sealed and completely confidential. By trying to have the man arrested on ludicrous and unsupportable charges, they moved it down to the state level, which of course meant public records. There was fallout, careers were destroyed, but Camp McCain and the media spun it as poor little Cindy. If that had been you or I, ...our asses would have been in jail. Instead Cindy went back to her mansion.
w

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
If that had been you or I, ...our asses would have been in jail. Instead Cindy went back to her mansion.

Extremely true. Anyone on this board would have been slung into jail.

Now that IS on McCain. His wife stole.....and he pulled in every last favor he could to make sure she escaped any justice. Fact they admit to.

So we know he has no qualms about thwarting justice and abusing his power to the point of trying to ruin the DEA investigators, men who were simply doing their jobs.

Wonder what he will do with the highest power in the land :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Latest polls all have Michelle Obama being viewed more favourably than Cindy McCain by women. Even dividing women into groups, Michelle polls higher - including with white women, and she doubles McCain with feminists for obvious reasons. Cindy's drug addiction, stealing, adultery is not mentioned very much on the MSM, so as more women hit google and discover that, the lower Cindy's approval with women will go IMO.

Her appearence on the View yesterday, the sucky talk show that women love for some reason, was lauded as a big success by media. Higher ratings and more coverage than Cindy got.

Obama himself is polling like 20 points higher than McCain at present w/women. Looking at the primaries he got almost half the female vote againest a *female candidate* so in the general he should do well with the female vote, which is half the electorate and a valued vote.