Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 13, 2018, 11:49:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BUSINESS: PERSONAL TRAINING CONTRACTS  (Read 1120 times)
spiderman405
Getbig II

« on: June 16, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can anyone lead me to the right place to learn how to write of a contract for personal training as far as training in apartment complexes.

i want to start offering services to these high end condos and apartment complexes that have gyms. i want to write up a contract and present it to the managers of these places.

i dont even know where to start of about the details. do i offer them a 30/70 split. i get 70% and they get 30% etc.... etc....

i would like them to recommend me to new client and advertise for me.

i just need some ideas.

thanks
Report to moderator   Logged
Moosejay
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can anyone lead me to the right place to learn how to write of a contract for personal training as far as training in apartment complexes.

i want to start offering services to these high end condos and apartment complexes that have gyms. i want to write up a contract and present it to the managers of these places.

i dont even know where to start of about the details. do i offer them a 30/70 split. i get 70% and they get 30% etc.... etc....

i would like them to recommend me to new client and advertise for me.

i just need some ideas.

thanks

Contact your prospective clients DIRECTLY and bypass the management...give them NO money.

Nuts if you do.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!