Author Topic: I wonder how they will consummate the marriage?  (Read 7078 times)

The Coach

Re: I wonder how they will consummate the marriage?
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2008, 08:08:22 PM »
LOL

Mitt Romney actually supports benefits for gay partners, but not gay marriage.

Right-leaning repubs sure don't like this.

Believe it or not I have no problem with that.

The Coach

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2008, 08:09:18 PM »
Yes. Debusseys IQ = 53, but Debussey's religion is Gary Busey, and Gary thinks both homos and heteros should have equal rights.

So just because someone doesn't believe what you believe that make you better than them?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2008, 08:11:01 PM »
Believe it or not I have no problem with that.

it's tricky.  You will have a ton of abuse.  Two straight roommates (confirmed bachelors) can suddenly learn that filing a piece of paper allows them to bilk the govt out of thousands of tax dollars every year.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2008, 08:12:55 PM »
Good for them... Those old bitches have been together for like 30 years or some shit.

That's 24 years longer than I made it with my wife... Congratulations to them.

It is actually 50 years....... that is some serious time.

Good for them, my rule is pretty simple, as long as their shit don't interfer with my shit-who gives a fuck if they get married.

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2008, 08:13:13 PM »
Yes. If you have read JoeLocos posts, he's not the brightest guy around. Seems to fit his christian fundamentalism and fuel his need to correct others into his own world view since he lacks the mental capacity to reason logically beyond his stupid and irrational beliefs.

;D

It also seems like JoeLoco breaks every law in the bible. He = not even a good christian fundamentalist :o

No, I've actually upheld the "law" of the Bible.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2008, 08:14:14 PM »
No, I've actually upheld the "law" of the Bible.

I wonder why you think you're in any position to tell other people who they can and can't marry? Does it really bother you that much? Epic worrying about what other people are doing.

Not like marriage is sacred anymore, right he of the 28 divorces?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2008, 08:14:26 PM »
In all seriousness I always wondered, what is the real reason for fundamentalists desire to tell others what to do.  Do you think it is a desire to control and have influence over the masses, or  are they are genuinely concerned with those who do not follow their way of life going to hell and saving their soul?  It is most likely a toss up between the two. 

They are brainwashed non thinking inferior morons with a tendency for tribal thinking. They do not praise logic or rationality, they praise a code of conduct with more contradictions in it than the speech of a drunk man, and they fail to see that the premises needed for their belief-construct to hold up = so dumb that it is horrific. Dogmatic idiots. These fools welcomes only progress that suits their dogmatic view of the world, and they fight to the end when society go against their beliefs. THen, when things in society has finally changed (to things going against their beliefs), they claim to be "modern" and "we've reinterpreted our stuff". Even worse, all these idiots break the "laws" of their dogma daily, the laws they condemn others for not following while trying to push the shit on others.

With that being said, if they could keep their horrendous irrational moronic shit to themselves, fine. If they want to apply it to politics (often disguised under "common values"), they can go fuck themselves, because they are doing the exact same thing as Debussey wrote in the first paragraph.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2008, 08:16:51 PM »

They are brainwashed non thinking inferior morons with a tendency for tribal thinking. They do not praise logic or rationality, they praise a code of conduct with more contradictions in it than the speech of a drunk man, and they fail to see that the premises needed for their belief-construct to hold up = so dumb that it is horrific. Dogmatic idiots. These fools welcomes only progress that suits their dogmatic view of the world, and they fight to the end when society go against their beliefs. THen, when things in society has finally changed (to things going against their beliefs), they claim to be "modern" and "we've reinterpreted our stuff". Even worse, all these idiots break the "laws" of their dogma daily, the laws they condemn others for not following while trying to push the shit on others.

With that being said, if they could keep their horrendous irrational moronic shit to themselves, fine. If they want to apply it to politics (often disguised under "common values"), they can go fuck themselves, because they are doing the exact same thing as Debussey wrote in the first paragraph.

calm down Debooty....now post some more of your fun photos
just not good enough

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2008, 08:19:08 PM »
So just because someone doesn't believe what you believe that make you better than them?

It does not make Debussey "a better human" than them, but it does make Debussey a wiser human since Debusseys opinion = more rational and more suited to be applied in a civilized society viewed from an objective 3rd party stance. Thus, the belief in itself is much better (if you can not evaluate beliefs this way, you can claim that murdering people for fun = just as good a belief as opposing it), and that leads to Debussey being wiser in this case.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2008, 08:20:25 PM »
I wonder why you think you're in any position to tell other people who they can and can't marry? Does it really bother you that much? Epic worrying about what other people are doing.

Not like marriage is sacred anymore, right he of the 28 divorces?

Born again = wiping the slate clean, remember? ::) How convenient.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2008, 08:21:13 PM »
Born again = wiping the slate clean, remember? ::) How convenient.

Being a religious fundamentalist must have its advantages ;D

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2008, 08:23:05 PM »
Being a religious fundamentalist must have its advantages ;D

It's a fool proof argument.

Something good happens = it was God's will.
Something bad happens = God works in mysterious ways. Or it was the Devil ::)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2008, 08:27:47 PM »
Is it any of your business?

calm down sweet pea :D
irongearco.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2008, 08:29:01 PM »

The premises are not sound, thus, it's invalid :-*

But of course, religious shitbrains will never actually want to use logic in their reasoning at all ;)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2008, 08:32:54 PM »
The premises are not sound, thus, it's invalid :-*

But of course, religious shitbrains will never actually want to use logic in their reasoning at all ;)

you are brilliant ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
irongearco.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2008, 08:33:55 PM »

you are brilliant ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Thank you. Please tell Debussey the rational arguments leading to your statement.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2008, 08:35:02 PM »

You said it.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2008, 08:37:33 PM »

Thank you. Please tell Debussey the rational arguments leading to your statement.

don;t have the time or energy

your going to hell. hope this helps ;D
irongearco.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2008, 08:39:46 PM »
don;t have the time or energy

your going to hell. hope this helps ;D

You = a religious fundamentalist. You have no respect for logic, and you are a moron.

You are further on trying to use the fear based purely mental construct the church has used for centuries to control its followers on Debussey that sees straight through your dogmaticly derived irrational argument, and the result is that Debussey looks upon you as an inferior humanoid.

Good work.  :-*

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »
You = a religious fundamentalist. You have no respect for logic, and you are a moron.

You are further on trying to use the fear based purely mental construct the church has used for centuries to control its followers on Debussey that sees straight through your dogmaticly derived irrational argument, and the result is that Debussey looks upon you as an inferior humanoid.

Good work.  :-*

back at ya :-*
irongearco.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »

back at ya :-*

Ps: Debussey's religion is the green horse (prescribed by Gary Busey). In this religion, everybody that does not pray to the green horse every night will live inside Gary Buseys feces after they die.

Since this religion and this belief has as much proof and logic behind it as your christian beliefs (and "nonbelievers going to hell"), the chances of you living your afterlife inside Garys shit = just as big as any non-christian living in hell.

Please prove it otherwise, if you can you are the first one in history. :-*

The Coach

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2008, 09:21:05 PM »
Not exactly what God had in mind :-\

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2008, 10:17:36 PM »

Makes life easier doesn't it?  :D
Q

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2008, 10:39:50 PM »
Not exactly what God had in mind :-\

God wanted a photobucket logo?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2008, 10:42:36 PM »
EEEeeeeeeeeewwwwww :-X

Looks like marriage means absolutely nothing at this point...haah, nice job.  Pretty soon, you'll be able to marry your dog, if you love it. ::)  Not as if marriage is anything other than a legal binding contract set up to benefit women.  Sorry, it's for suckers. ;)  Nothing wrong with having a good relationship with a vagina, but if someone thinks getting married increases the closeness in a marriage or gives greater meaning to a relationship, that's just sad.  I'm actually glad queers can get married, it just makes marriage that much more laughable.
How much would you pay, to NOT watch them 69 each other? :P
N