Author Topic: yet another thread about water powered vehicles  (Read 1264 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
yet another thread about water powered vehicles
« on: June 17, 2008, 03:23:45 PM »
maybe someone more scientifically inclined can tell me what I'm missing.

Why aren't all our vehicles modified in this manner?

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: yet another thread about water powered vehicles
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 10:59:43 PM »
so we are at a stage of a shortage of oil right?

and were going to move over this hurdle by switching to another crisis "commodity" such as water (re Sudan water crisis, cali water crisis, China water rations)

better things out there

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 04:33:40 AM »
Too many powerful people stand to lose too much $$ with the advent of water powered cars.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 05:38:21 AM »
so we are at a stage of a shortage of oil right?

and were going to move over this hurdle by switching to another crisis "commodity" such as water (re Sudan water crisis, cali water crisis, China water rations)

better things out there

exactly..water isnt any better

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 08:55:53 AM »
exactly..water isnt any better

There is quite an abundance of salt water.  3/4 of the earth is covered in water.  There is a problem with fresh water at times but it is something that if the government spent some time looking at can be corrected or at least helped along.  Seeding of clouds, desalinization plants etc.  Plus with the use of water emissions would be cut dramatically and in turn help the environment, global warming, etc.  I am looking into making my Escalade into a Hybrid. 

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 09:38:39 AM »
maybe someone more scientifically inclined can tell me what I'm missing.

Why aren't all our vehicles modified in this manner?

Because while hydrogen has potential energy waiting to react with oxygen to make water, water is the result of that reaction that has already taken place, the energy has been released already.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 10:24:37 AM »
There is quite an abundance of salt water.  3/4 of the earth is covered in water.  There is a problem with fresh water at times but it is something that if the government spent some time looking at can be corrected or at least helped along.  Seeding of clouds, desalinization plants etc.  Plus with the use of water emissions would be cut dramatically and in turn help the environment, global warming, etc.  I am looking into making my Escalade into a Hybrid. 

That would screw the enviroment up. Losing coral reefs fast enough as it is, and the abundance of jellyfish coming ashore, signals something is really wrong in the waters.
The water emissions is also a big problem because it's not just H2O emissions it's like a steamer that is emitting this pressure into the atmosphere and it's pushing on molecules making everything bounce faster. Some scientists said it would be the fastest way to kill off plant life.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 04:47:13 PM »
That would screw the enviroment up. Losing coral reefs fast enough as it is, and the abundance of jellyfish coming ashore, signals something is really wrong in the waters.
The water emissions is also a big problem because it's not just H2O emissions it's like a steamer that is emitting this pressure into the atmosphere and it's pushing on molecules making everything bounce faster. Some scientists said it would be the fastest way to kill off plant life.

Don't know whether you are wrong or right but the way I see it.  As long as my daughters and their kids and their kids still have the resources then fine.  Cause to tell you the truth I don't give a shit what happens in 150 years cause I will be log gone and won't know the difference.