Author Topic: I took my fiancee to the Ghetto today!  (Read 6298 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: I took my fiancee to the Ghetto today!
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 10:46:06 AM »
I can still text you scintillating stories about them though :)

They would probably be more appreciated on the Pet bored.

Not an animal person. Wouldn't even date a girl with pets.

4thAD

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2008, 09:31:25 AM »
I am on business travel at in St. Louis this week and I brought the love of my life with me! During my free time today I decided to show my fiancee how the less fortunate lives (East St.Louis). She is naive when it comes to urban America (she is from the highlands of Scotland). She was not afraid at all, she actually went into a local hood rat hang out to buy us afew bottles of juice.

What was funny to me was, if she was originally from the USA she probaby would have stayed away from those type of stores but she went in with full confidence (or naivitiy and actually made friends rather than enemies.

I need a Psych major to decipher this phenom. I don't know if it was her european charm or her just being stand up and unafraid that kepted the ghetto bullies at bey.

I think some of them actually spoke correct english when conversing with her!

(Just goes to show you can change anyone if you are naive but speak to them intelligently!)

WTH folks

What gives here  ???

I'm still trying to figure out why your so scared of the financially less fortunate?

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2008, 08:56:30 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out why your so scared of the financially less fortunate?

Scared, where did you get that? This was about my S.O. going somewhere she has never been and not being intimidated.

Have you ever been to E. StL?
W