Author Topic: Tom Prince and "The Line"  (Read 13865 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Tom Prince and "The Line"
« on: June 17, 2008, 04:59:26 PM »

Since no one seemed to notice this being posted in a couple of other threads, I figured I would start a new topic on it. I do this for the gitbig community, as it seems most people on here like to rip on Tom, (which is somewhat justified IMO.)

As many of you know... Tom P came clean about his brush with Colt superstardom, but you will never hear him talk candily about "The line." Basicly he would do G4P modeling for anyone that could pony up the cash. If some one did contract his "services" he would create a line in the room he was in....the schmoe in question could do whatever he wanted, (jerk-off etc), but Tom would tell his client that if ethier him or his fluids went past "the line" then they were in deep shit.

Disscuss

M!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: Tom Prince and "The Line"
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 05:04:49 PM »
Anymore stories of iron?
$

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 05:06:03 PM »

As many of you know... Tom P came clean about his brush with Colt superstardom, but you will never hear him talk candily about "The line." Basicly he would do G4P modeling for anyone that could pony up the cash. If some one did contract his "services" he would create a line in the room he was in....the schmoe in question could do whatever he wanted, (jerk-off etc), but Tom would tell his client that if ethier him or his fluids went past "the line" then they were in deep shit.

Disscuss

M!

So is this from personal experience?

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 05:06:44 PM »
Without pics this thread is useless........so let me help you out...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 05:07:50 PM »
Since no one seemed to notice this being posted in a couple of other threads, I figured I would start a new topic on it. I do this for the gitbig community, as it seems most people on here like to rip on Tom, (which is somewhat justified IMO.)

Disscuss

M!

Was there a price to cross the line??

"1"

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »

Classic memorabilia.  I remember when I made that shit.  Took me a good 40 minutes on photoshop.  Afterwards, I felt blinded by Tom's manhood..

"1"

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 05:09:16 PM »
So is this from personal experience?

Lol... No. Living in Venice long enough... one becomes privy to some of the more bizzare facts that go around.

M!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 05:12:22 PM »
Thomas and Robert really are close....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 05:14:35 PM »
Z

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 05:15:01 PM »
The friendship soured somewhat after Robert's infidelity...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »
Lmao...

The real question here...is should we commend Mr. Prince for having the moral courage to indeed, "draw the line," as it were, or should we deride him for making a mockery of physique "culture" with his G4P shennanigns?

The ethical debate for the ages.....perhaps....

M!

"I slept with faith and found a rotten corpse upon awaking; I drank and danced all night and found a virgin in the morning."
A-Crowley

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 06:16:35 PM »

Disscuss

M!

HAHAHAHAHAHA you cannot be serious!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 06:22:15 PM »

Braaaahahahahaha......  is that Mower's forehead in the bottom of the pic?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »

The only way that could be funnier is if Blechman's face came into the picture at some point..

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 06:26:28 PM »
The only way that could be funnier is if Blechman's face came into the picture at some point..

Ahahahahahaha....  someone has to replace Mower with Blechman.  Classic!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 06:31:04 PM »
gitbig community

wrong forum buddy.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »

Is  that  True Adonis crossing the line?  :o :o

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 06:42:13 PM »
"it's a thin line between love and hate"

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »

Disscuss

M!

How do you know this??? Where you one of the "CLIENTS"???
C

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 07:00:16 PM »
I'm sure others have done far worse, LOL!

At least he had a line.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »

Disscuss

M!

IT WAS NOTICED THE FIRST 1000 TIMES IT WAS POSTED AND HERE IS THE RESPONSE FROM TOM PRINCE HIMSELF IN REGARD TO THE QUESTION

Pro Tom Prince
IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

I did a photoshoot for a "Colt" calendar, not the magazine. I was 28, and it was about a week after I won the '97 Nationals.

Yes, the pics were nudes. I was alone in the pics. I don't see how naked pics of me alone, makes it "gay".

I've had 100 WOMEN say they saw those pics, and every single one that commented on them, was complimentary. I got paid $3000 for a ONE DAY photo shoot, and at the time, I needed the money. If PlayGirl had offered that kind of money, I would've shot with them, too. End of story.

Hate to sound vain, but I think my body looks goddamn awesome in those pics. I was 255 pounds, and about 4% bodyfat. That's 15 years worth of work, and I'm proud of that.

Now you know the truth. Judge me all you want.

SATISFIED????

Next Topic Please
C

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 07:15:41 PM »
one toke over tha line.......one toke over the line line line

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

Disscuss

M!

I keep a close watch on this dick of mine
I keep my ass wide open all the time
I keep the schlong out for the hand that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line
Spirit of Truth

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 01:52:09 AM »