Author Topic: According to HH6, this man is a total idiot....  (Read 4380 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
According to HH6, this man is a total idiot....
« on: June 18, 2008, 07:16:33 AM »
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: According to HH6, this man is a total idiot....
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 07:19:00 AM »
Blame America...its our fault ::)...why don 't u do me a favor and post an original thought based on your own life experience instead of borrowing from some Lib that has decided we're the real problem on this planet.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 07:26:15 AM »
Blame America...its our fault ::)...why don 't u do me a favor and post an original thought based on your own life experience instead of borrowing from some Lib that has decided we're the real problem on this planet.

I have seen it; I have talked to Koreans who want 'us' off the penninsula. They cite rapes, disruption of life and other things as reasons for wanting 'us' out of here.

You sir, are an idiot. No one has claimed that the US is the 'real' problem on the planet, but American foreign policy causes untold problems, not just for the rest of the world but for the USA as well.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 07:38:33 AM »
No u sure are an idiot...the youth don't realize what we're doing there. As it stands, we've pulled off the DMZ and had planned to move more off until the Korean army went nuts and begged us to stay. Not to mention all the cash we pump into that country...ur naivity is beyond belief.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 07:45:09 AM »
No u sure are an idiot...the youth don't realize what we're doing there. As it stands, we've pulled off the DMZ and had planned to move more off until the Korean army went nuts and begged us to stay. Not to mention all the cash we pump into that country...ur naivity is beyond belief.

Cash, cash we don't have, cash we borrow and print over and over and over...
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 07:47:56 AM »
We were trying to pull out of Korea...but the government and military did not want us to. We don't have huge bases there. Osan is not that big...the camps on the DMZ are small. We could pull out of Korea or maintain AF bases but the rest of those forces would have to be based elsewhere in the pacific.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 07:49:16 AM »
We were trying to pull out of Korea...but the government and military did not want us to. We don't have huge bases there. Osan is not that big...the camps on the DMZ are small. We could pull out of Korea or maintain AF bases but the rest of those forces would have to be based elsewhere in the pacific.

Because of the alleged threat of North Korea...?
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 07:55:04 AM »
Dude...u have no idea the threat. That country is starving...dying dailly. Their military are the only folks eating. The old Generals are dying off...they remember 1951 and being days from pushing the Americans off the peninsula...they want one more chance. Its are biggest fear that they will say fuck it and go. They are 25 Km's from Seoul. They have a ton of arty trained on the city. They only have to get across the DMZ and hit seoul, occupy it and sue for peace. We know that they will eppeal to the UN and get consessions favorable to their continued survival. Thats all they have to do. They don't have to take the whole country. I could outline how they plan to do it as well if u want.....
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 08:01:39 AM »
Dude...u have no idea the threat. That country is starving...dying dailly. Their military are the only folks eating. The old Generals are dying off...they remember 1951 and being days from pushing the Americans off the peninsula...they want one more chance. Its are biggest fear that they will say fuck it and go. They are 25 Km's from Seoul. They have a ton of arty trained on the city. They only have to get across the DMZ and hit seoul, occupy it and sue for peace. We know that they will eppeal to the UN and get consessions favorable to their continued survival. Thats all they have to do. They don't have to take the whole country. I could outline how they plan to do it as well if u want.....

So what? Let South Korea go to hell. Why is it the USA's obligation to 'save' everyone. There are enough problems in our country.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 08:02:02 AM »
Here's the prob here.

In the eyes of 99% of the countries out there, the USA is a bully who takes the shit of other countries to remain #1.

In the eye of those who live in America, the USA does what it needs to do to "protect its interests", or remain #1.

Deicide has the view of 99% of the world.
HH6 has the view of an American.

In the utilitarian sense, HH6 is right.  In the moral sense, Deicide is right.  Might trumps right in the real world though. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 08:04:19 AM »
And I don't think he's an idiot, just too much time in an academic setting that blames this country first plus there is more to that part of the world then his expertise allows fo

240 unless u plan on polling the rest of the world ..I;'d say ur wrong. The Ruissian know what we're doing...the Chinese.....the Europeans are all jealous...none of these guys would not want to be in our position. Plus if we're such bad guys...why is everybody still coming here.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2008, 08:04:58 AM »
So what? Let South Korea go to hell. Why is it the USA's obligation to 'save' everyone. There are enough problems in our country.

It does not work that way...they are an important economic and military ally.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2008, 08:08:18 AM »
And I don't think he's an idiot, just too much time in an academic setting that blames this country first plus there is more to that part of the world then his expertise allows fo

240 unless u plan on polling the rest of the world ..I;'d say ur wrong. The Ruissian know what we're doing...the Chinese.....the Europeans are all jealous...none of these guys would not want to be in our position. Plus if we're such bad guys...why is everybody still coming here.

Immigration to the USA has been decreasing dramatically in recent years...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2008, 08:11:55 AM »

yes, they're jealous and would love to be in our position.

but we are imperialistic conquerors, are we not?  we invade places, take resources, and set up bases to protect those things.  Just like nations have done for centuries.  Nothing wrong with it, i'm glad we do it... but to claim moral high ground in this "punch you in the mouth, take your wallet, then set up shop in your front yard" mentality" is weak.  it is what it is. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2008, 08:15:53 AM »
Sure not debating that, except we have not done that in all cases.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 08:30:25 AM »
yes, they're jealous and would love to be in our position.

but we are imperialistic conquerors, are we not?  we invade places, take resources, and set up bases to protect those things.  Just like nations have done for centuries.  Nothing wrong with it, i'm glad we do it... but to claim moral high ground in this "punch you in the mouth, take your wallet, then set up shop in your front yard" mentality" is weak.  it is what it is. 

I have serious issue with that as a Libertarian; personal freedom means a lot to me and I think that every human being is entitled to be free, work hard, make a living, achieve something without being threatened by violence or oppression. So for me it is an extension of my own personal philosophy; leave me alone and I will leave you alone. I believe people have a right to be left alone.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 08:40:43 AM »
Sure except alot of folks don't want to leave us alone...then we have to step in and kick them in the head.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 08:44:28 AM »
Sure except alot of folks don't want to leave us alone...then we have to step in and kick them in the head.

They don't want to leave us alone because we don't leave them alone. It's pretty simple.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 08:51:11 AM »
Ok did we cause 911...did we invade south Korea...did we put nukes on Cuba.....did we play games with the UN after 911 knowing full well the US was not taking any chances...did we invade Kuwait. Again...blame America first. Not to mention did we cause the nuts in Yugoslavia to kill each other forceing us to waste time sending in troops save muslims...which is completely ignored. Did we not send in troops in Somalia to feed people. Again saving muslims.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 08:52:37 AM »
Ok did we cause 911...

A growing number of structural engineers, physicists, armed services, police, fire dept, scientists, and other professionals say yes.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 08:53:19 AM »
Don't even start with that shit.....
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 09:01:20 AM »
Ok did we cause 911...did we invade south Korea...did we put nukes on Cuba.....did we play games with the UN after 911 knowing full well the US was not taking any chances...did we invade Kuwait. Again...blame America first. Not to mention did we cause the nuts in Yugoslavia to kill each other forceing us to waste time sending in troops save muslims...which is completely ignored. Did we not send in troops in Somalia to feed people. Again saving muslims.

That's a non-sequitur. I'm not taking about Bosnia and Somalia or 'good will' missions. I am talking about CIA operations that kill people, overthrow governments or otherwise disrupt people's lives.
I hate the State.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 10:25:12 AM »
That's a non-sequitur. I'm not taking about Bosnia and Somalia or 'good will' missions. I am talking about CIA operations that kill people, overthrow governments or otherwise disrupt people's lives.

You mean like how the CIA put Sadaam in power or trained Osama bin Laden?  Or false flag operations like the Gulf of Tonkin? 

I think I know what you mean.  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 11:06:10 AM »

HH - why is this ALWAYS your response.

By saying this all the time you seem to be suggesting that our actions are always flawless and beyond criticism or critique.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 12:33:14 PM »
Ok did we cause 911...

they only want to hurt us so bad cause of our stupid policy of supporting/protecting/licking-the-balls of Israel.