Author Topic: Barack "Hussein" Obama hates Muslims!!!!  (Read 3086 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Barack "Hussein" Obama hates Muslims!!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2008, 04:09:38 PM »
LMAO

it was wrong to make them move.

But if he hadn't, you would have had FOX playing that same graphic for the next 5 months, no doubt about that!

People that watch Fox News wouldn't vote for him in the first place, so why should he go out of his way to please them?

Kinda shows a serious flaw of character to me. I didn't buy the whole racist church thing, but seeing this guy's erratic character makes me wonder.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2008, 06:59:55 PM »
So it's ok as long as the other one did it first?

Well I guess that is maybe how you view it as I never said that, nor anything close :)

No comparison IMO. McCain stated he will hate a ethnic group till he dies, words from his very mouth which despite requests he refused to apologise for years. Obama himself did not do this, some volunteers did, which apart from the fact that media reported it that way, common sense says the candidate himself is not out at the front of rallies acting as an usher.

Nevertheless, within 24 hours after this, Obama issued an apology for the volunteers actions by calling both women personally.

Quote from one lady: "Senator Obama has called us each to personally convey his deepest apologies and acknowledge that this was inexcusable. We both immensely appreciate the Senator’s phone call and his commitment to remedy this issue. We commend him for displaying qualities befitting an effective President". Link

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2008, 06:14:47 AM »
So you're saying it's ok to discriminate against Muslims because he wants to appeal to a certain type of person? Wow, what's to say he's not full of shit on everything else? Just kind of goes to show that everything Obama does is to win the Presidency and nothing more.
Instead of paraphrasing what you think I  am saying, why don't you just read my responses.  Obama didn't pull those women, his staff did--if this indeed ever happened at all b/c so much crap has been made up about him and his campaign--and I called it a mistake.

Keep in mind that I think McCain sucks even worse. But you're just a hypocritical douche.  :D
The more responses I read from you, the more I think you are some 14 year old dumbass with the reading comprehension and analytical skills of someone with Down's Syndrome.