Author Topic: What happens when ur future leader is a muppet  (Read 3515 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
What happens when ur future leader is a muppet
« on: June 18, 2008, 04:04:43 PM »
We're fucked........

Richard Danzig, who served as Navy Secretary under President Clinton and is tipped to become National Security Adviser in an Obama White House, told a major foreign policy conference in Washington that the future of US strategy in the war on terrorism should follow a lesson from the pages of Winnie the Pooh, which can be shortened to: if it is causing you too much pain, try something else.

Mr Danzig told the Centre for New American Security: “Winnie the Pooh seems to me to be a fundamental text on national security.”

He spelt out how American troops, spies and anti-terrorist officials could learn key lessons by understanding the desire of terrorists to emulate superheroes like Luke Skywalker, and the lust for violence of violent football fans.

L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: What happens when ur future leader is a muppet
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 04:14:26 PM »
I guess that will be the day when you join the "Blame America" crowd

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 04:18:50 PM »
Oh well I don't think I could do that...I'd just apologize to my fellow countrymen as we wash the fall-out off of them.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »
Oh well I don't think I could do that...I'd just apologize to my fellow countrymen as we wash the fall-out off of them.

there you go, blaming America already.

America is always the bad guy

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 04:37:41 PM »
 :P
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »
HH - Why do you hate America? ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »
I heard Tiger wants to stomp the shit out of Obama, and the Owl said he was a manchurian candidate, but eh what does those characters know  :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2008, 10:09:07 PM »
mccain is lieberman's puppet.

fcked either way.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2008, 10:14:58 PM »
mccain is lieberman's puppet.

fcked either way.

McCain is a pandering whore with no integrity married to a drug addict slut.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 07:38:42 AM »
And Obama is a full of shit empty suit married to a mad black woman that hates America ;D
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 09:26:15 AM »
And Obama is a full of shit empty suit married to a mad black woman that hates America ;D

There you go with your hate America crap again. 

I'm starting to think you're the one who really hates America (seriously)

I think Michelle Obama is going to make a great first lady and she's doing a great job dealing with haters like you

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 02:25:49 AM »
There you go with your hate America crap again. 

I'm starting to think you're the one who really hates America (seriously)

I think Michelle Obama is going to make a great first lady and she's doing a great job dealing with haters like you

Only thing one can do is attack Michelle with something racist, outright lies and insinuation - while Cindy can be 'attacked' with simple facts.

McCain's people keep the wife far from the front, that is no accident. A sensible staunch defender of McCain would just try and leave the wives out. Would be the best course of action, as it sounds totally stupid to slam Michelle when Cindy is a former drug addict, theif and adulterer...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 02:42:40 AM »

Be grateful he married to a Black woman. Guys like you and a few others on here would have an apoplectic fit if his wife was white. You know what they say "How're you gonna keep them on the farm once they've see Pareee". ...ooops sorry, wrong phrase, ...it's something like "Once you go..." you can fill in the rest.  ;D

And ps: There's nothing wrong with Winnie the pooh. You do know Winnie the pooh is Canadian don't you?  ;)
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 02:51:46 AM »
First, Winnie the Pooh isn't Canadian, nor authored by a Canadian. The name however was inspired by a bear purchased from Canada named "Winnipeg".

Secondly, is your IQ 160? Are you big enough to say it is true, or your were distorting facts (i.e. lying)?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 03:11:05 AM »
Only thing one can do is attack Michelle with something racist, outright lies and insinuation - while Cindy can be 'attacked' with simple facts.

McCain's people keep the wife far from the front, that is no accident. A sensible staunch defender of McCain would just try and leave the wives out. Would be the best course of action, as it sounds totally stupid to slam Michelle when Cindy is a former drug addict, theif and adulterer...

There are two types or categories of people on this planet:

The 1st type, ...you can put them in hell, ...and they'll turn it into a blossoming, thriving paradise.

The 2nd type, ...you can place them in heaven, ...and they turn the place into hell.

Michelle, born into modest means in a working class low income neighbourhood on the south side of Chicago, works hard, graduates from Harvard, raises herself and her family up the ladder of success to become an extremely valued contributing asset within the fabric of American society. Then stands by and fully supports her husband in their mutual quest to give back to the society that gave so much to them. They inspire a nation to achieve further greatness.

Cindy, born into extreme wealth & privilege, inherits $100 million dollars, heiress to the Budweiser dynasty, commits adultery with a man old enough to be her father, ...destroying his family in the process, lies, steals from children, becomes addicted to drugs, and continues to break the law by lying, stealing, and influence peddling, in order to subvert justice and get away with the other crimes she previously committed. Together with her husband, (the 5th member of the Keating 5 whose S&L activities ushered in the last major North American recession) they seek to take more lives, and to instill fear and a further plundering of the nations treasury. They promise 100 years of war, future war-profiteering opportunities along with generous tax cuts for their already rich & priviledged friends, along with back breaking debt for future generations of working class Americans, already unable to bear the load.

When one looks at both potential first ladies, ...it isn't too difficult to see which type each one may fall into

nuff said.  8)
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 03:20:51 AM »
There's an elephant in the room!

Nobodies talking about it! It as an IQ of 160, is homosexual and sells pills! 8)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 03:24:35 AM »
First, Winnie the Pooh isn't Canadian, nor authored by a Canadian. The name however was inspired by a bear purchased from Canada named "Winnipeg".

Secondly, is your IQ 160? Are you big enough to say it is true, or your were distorting facts (i.e. lying)?

Canadian Lieutenant Harry Colebourne along with his "Canadian bear" who he named after his home town of Winnipeg Manitoba circa 1914.

w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 03:41:14 AM »
Winnie the Pooh is a fictional character, that bear (not Winnie the Pooh) is Canadian and the inspiration for the fictional character.

I quote:
"You do know Winnie the pooh is Canadian don't you?"
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 05:01:26 AM »
Winnie the Pooh is a fictional character, that bear (not Winnie the Pooh) is Canadian and the inspiration for the fictional character.

I quote:
"You do know Winnie the pooh is Canadian don't you?"

As you clearly stated 'Winnipeg the Canadian bear' gave birth to the inspiration that was the fictional character Winnie the pooh. Since offspring bear {no pun intended} the nationality of their parents, it stands to reason that Winnie the pooh ...a fictional character birthed from a Canadian mother, would be Canadian too.  ;D
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 05:04:46 AM »
As you clearly stated 'Winnipeg the Canadian bear' gave birth to the inspiration that was the fictional character Winnie the pooh. Since offspring bear {no pun intended} the nationality of their parents, it stands to reason that Winnie the pooh ...a fictional character birthed from a Canadian mother, would be Canadian too.  ;D

What percentage of your 160 did you utilize to formulate that answer? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية