Author Topic: New mods - application  (Read 77464 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: application to be a mod
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2008, 03:02:05 AM »
Naturalfag as a mod, no way in hell.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2008, 03:02:38 AM »
I don't fight with anybody on The Positive Board. It's a place of peace and happiness. Last I remember, I was deleting your posts of completely nude women on that board..........hhmmmmm, no wonder you have it out for me.

As far as Derek goes, his thread is doing great on The Positive Board, you're just making shit up now.

you gave the Ok to post those pics then you deleted them. you said they were BODYBUILDING MATERIAL. so with your own logic they should be posted there.

and yeah you and derek seems to get along fine:

Quote from: chaos on October 09, 2008, 05:52:50 PM
Under the pics it says "Week 1" and "Week 8"......are you saying you dieted 12 weeks and only claimed 8 in the ad?
yeah 8 week it was years ago dude fucking relax i forgot chill out

he's telling you, the mod to FUCKING RELAX and CHILL OUT after you attacked him and tried to bust his balls

why would a mod do that?

who do you think people rather see on the positive? you or derek? they would kick you outta the door in no time.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2008, 03:04:17 AM »
Relax man, maybe he could hook you up with a mod spot on the V board, he just handed "BlueDevil" a mod spot and that guy only had like 50 posts.

Send him an e-mail outlining why you would make a good mod, and attach a coupon for a free one pound of Orange Chicken. ;)

no he can hook him up with a mod spot on the POSITIVE board

see how defensive you get, i dont think there's a thread on the entire getbig that you post as frequently in as this one. youre scared to death that naturalwonder or someone else would either replace you as a mod or mod with you so you cant have the positive as your little playground

it's embarassing to watch you melt  :-\
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2008, 03:10:04 AM »

see how defensive you get, i dont think there's a thread on the entire getbig that you post as frequently in as this one. youre scared to death that naturalwonder or someone else would either replace you as a mod or mod with you so you cant have the positive as your little playground

Your pages of denials and excuses after being stripped of modship on the MMA board were even more embarrassing

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2008, 05:18:20 AM »
you gave the Ok to post those pics then you deleted them. you said they were BODYBUILDING MATERIAL. so with your own logic they should be posted there.

and yeah you and derek seems to get along fine:

Quote from: chaos on October 09, 2008, 05:52:50 PM
Under the pics it says "Week 1" and "Week 8"......are you saying you dieted 12 weeks and only claimed 8 in the ad?
yeah 8 week it was years ago dude fucking relax i forgot chill out

he's telling you, the mod to FUCKING RELAX and CHILL OUT after you attacked him and tried to bust his balls

why would a mod do that?

who do you think people rather see on the positive? you or derek? they would kick you outta the door in no time.

I never, ever gave you permission to post those nude pics, that 's why I deleted them.

Derek melts quite easily, I only asked him a Q to clarify what he said to what the picture says.

"kick me out of the door", LOL, I get PM's all the time telling me what a good job Flex and I have done to turn that board around.

If you think I'm melting, you should take a look in the mirror. You're still so upset about being stripped of a mod position on the MMA board and the fact that every other board you mod has gone to shit. Every board you are on everyone complains about you, nobody likes you on the internet Bluto, maybe you should consider retirement?

I've said several times, if there was a need for another mod, I have no problem with NW, however the question should be asked, why are you so against modding with him, insisting he belongs on the one board you would never be able to mod?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2008, 06:53:19 AM »
I never, ever gave you permission to post those nude pics, that 's why I deleted them.

Derek melts quite easily, I only asked him a Q to clarify what he said to what the picture says.

"kick me out of the door", LOL, I get PM's all the time telling me what a good job Flex and I have done to turn that board around.

yes you did. you said that shit was bodybuilding RELATED and since positive is a BODYBUILDING board you should have no problem whatsoever with that being posted there. and those pics wasnt the only thing you deleted. you altered subjects and edited posts too, personal attacks etc all that kinda stuff that isnt suppose to happend on the positive did happen by their own moderator.
oh yeah you also said that you didnt care about the rules.

and if people had to pick between you and derek, they would pick derek. he brings more to that board than you ever have or ever will.

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2008, 07:04:46 AM »
jesus ever since i posted the suggestion that naturalwonder can mod the positive board chaos posted 21 times (twentyonetimes!!!) in this thread. ive never seen such an insecure little baby.

relax its only the internet! i wonder if he tells the guys at kolosseum gym that he cries himself to sleep at night worrying about a guy on the internet might get to moderate the same msg board as him... im sure they will understand his pain!

Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2008, 07:09:28 AM »
yes you did. you said that shit was bodybuilding RELATED and since positive is a BODYBUILDING board you should have no problem whatsoever with that being posted there. and those pics wasnt the only thing you deleted. you altered subjects and edited posts too, personal attacks etc all that kinda stuff that isnt suppose to happend on the positive did happen by their own moderator.
oh yeah you also said that you didnt care about the rules.

and if people had to pick between you and derek, they would pick derek. he brings more to that board than you ever have or ever will.

100 % true

he's edited multiple of my positive posts, face it, the guy is no mod material

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2008, 07:16:04 AM »
100 % true

he's edited multiple of my positive posts, face it, the guy is no mod material

i dont know what ron was thinking modding that guy in teh first place, he's on an ego-trip and he wants to delete peoples posts because that give him a sense of power, something he lacks in real life and he doesnt want any other mod there so he can go on doing that without anyone objecting to it...
thats why he gets so defensive. 21 times !
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2008, 07:24:14 AM »
i dont know what ron was thinking modding that guy in teh first place, he's on an ego-trip and he wants to delete peoples posts because that give him a sense of power, something he lacks in real life and he doesnt want any other mod there so he can go on doing that without anyone objecting to it...
thats why he gets so defensive. 21 times !

probably promised r0n to collect his garbage 3 times a week, why else would you let a guy mod the positive board who has "One way ticket to your suicide." in his sig, makes no sense

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2008, 07:26:53 AM »
probably promised r0n to collect his garbage 3 times a week, why else would you let a guy mod the positive board who has "One way ticket to your suicide." in his sig, makes no sense

imagine the amount of begging and crying he went through to get that gig

and now he speaks about how the positive turned around and improved so much, they have activity in 2 threads per day on average! theyre up there in activity with THE PET BOARD!!!
 ::)

disgusted pulled a few strings to get a few pros to post, thats about it.
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2008, 07:31:20 AM »
imagine the amount of begging and crying he went through to get that gig

and now he speaks about how the positive turned around and improved so much, they have activity in 2 threads per day on average! theyre up there in activity with THE PET BOARD!!!
 ::)

disgusted pulled a few strings to get a few pros to post, thats about it.

disgusted is the man who makes things happen on that board

but let's not forget chaos gets PM's all the time telling him what a good job Flex and him have done to turn that board around  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2008, 07:42:12 AM »
disgusted is the man who makes things happen on that board

but let's not forget chaos gets PM's all the time telling him what a good job Flex and him have done to turn that board around  ::)

yes all those endless pm's he gets...  ::) ::) ::)
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2008, 01:14:36 PM »
bluto making a cu nt of himself

for a change  ::)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2008, 05:21:14 PM »
LOL, Bluto talked to himself for hours after my last post, must have hurt his feelings good with that one. ;D

All is well on The Positive Board, thanks for your concern Bluto/Blue Devil/ Natural Wonder83/ whatever other gimmicks you are using these days.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2008, 08:46:19 PM »
LOL, Bluto talked to himself for hours after my last post, must have hurt his feelings good with that one. ;D

All is well on The Positive Board, thanks for your concern Bluto/Blue Devil/ Natural Wonder83/ whatever other gimmicks you are using these days.

Yup- whenever bluto runs into trouble (practically every other day) he begs his two lackeys to defend him. He'll then meltdown and sulk for two days and then repeat the cycle.

As for his self-talk to justify himself  :-\
Pathetic little mental midget

:D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2008, 08:57:37 PM »

Yup- whenever bluto runs into trouble (practically every other day) he begs his two lackeys to defend him. He'll then meltdown and sulk for two days and then repeat the cycle.

As for his self-talk to justify himself  :-\
Pathetic little mental midget

I'm still wondering why he doesn't want NW83 to help moderate the Z board or the E board with him so he can be his "life coach" in moderating as well.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
I'm still wondering why he doesn't want NW83 to help moderate the Z board or the E board with him so he can be his "life coach" in moderating as well.

and what a "life" that would be - two utter failures dickstroking each other.
Maybe they should get their own private board so they can "compliment" each other all day long. With Bluto's 24/7/365 getbig presence the post count may eclipse that of the G&O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2008, 10:10:06 PM »
NW83, I have a solution to your desire.........the V board, the only active mod is BlueDevil, I'm sure he would appreciate your help as he already has a sticky claiming you to be the best new poster of 2008........

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=225797.0

Perfect fit. :)

NW83, you have my full support as mod of the V board!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #144 on: October 16, 2008, 10:12:42 AM »
NW83, I have a solution to your desire.........the V board, the only active mod is BlueDevil, I'm sure he would appreciate your help as he already has a sticky claiming you to be the best new poster of 2008........

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=225797.0

Perfect fit. :)

NW83, you have my full support as mod of the V board!!

I think I should be a mod of the V Board. I can keep that fat pedo in check!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 16, 2008, 05:40:03 PM »
ron-i am def still very very very interested
w

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2008, 05:44:38 PM »
ron listen to naturalwonder

he got a heart of gold
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2008, 05:53:42 PM »
ron listen to naturalwonder

he got a heart of gold
dĕkuju
na zdraví!
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2008, 07:51:37 PM »
After careful reconsideration, I have to revoke my support of NW83 as mod of any board, I realize his "relationship" with his "life coach" woudl skew his ability to correctly and justly moderate any discussion or thread Bluto posted in.

You were this close ][ NW83, but your blind support of everything Bluto leads me to believe you cannot be impartial, maybe at a later date I can support you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2008, 07:58:38 PM »
thats allright naturalwonder still got support from 99,9% of the boards users

Z