Author Topic: Charge obesity, not luggage fees  (Read 2746 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Charge obesity, not luggage fees
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2008, 03:38:30 AM »
furthermore, they always fall into the seat, it's never a gentle sit down, it's like falling back and squashing you in, and never a word of appologie, if you make a face and look at her you get always the same snotty face back: I love food I'm fat deal with it.

just punch them in there snotbox.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2008, 03:40:35 AM »
furthermore, they always fall into the seat, it's never a gentle sit down, it's like falling back and squashing you in, and never a word of appologie, if you make a face and look at her you get always the same snotty face back: I love food I'm fat deal with it.

youre not exactly tiny yourself, didnt you diet for over 6 months (!) at one time ?

for anyone to diet TWICE as long as a bodybuilder there must be some serious fat to get rid of!
Z

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2008, 03:57:33 AM »
business expenses are deductable and pass the cost onto your client.  too bad for the tourist class.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2008, 04:15:39 AM »
just punch them in there snotbox.

hahah or slap them on the back of their fat neck :D

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 12:27:23 PM »
any fat person that smiles deserves to be snuffed.

hahaha

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 05:15:35 PM »
Exactly, fat people are just choosing that path. It will never happen but fat people should be charged extra, or made to buy 2 seats.

I travel alot and have had the misfortune of sitting next to fat folks more times that I can count. I had a world class meltdown once as some extremely obese person sat next to me - and I was expected to raise the armrest so she could fit, as she literally could not fit in the seat. This was a 12 hour flight, I had booked it like the day before hence paid thousands for the ticket. I politely refused, as I felt I should be allowed to seat in my seat not be smashed on the side....and quite the scene ensued. Good 15 min debacle - where they asked *me* to leave the flight so this fat pig could fit. ::)

Welcome to Australia! 

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 05:19:37 PM »
Charging for obesity may be the ticket to bailing out the airline industry in America. 99% of boarding passengers would be paying extra ;D

we had a thread about it last year. i said the same thing.

let the obese pigs pay extra or they can chop of fat from their bodies

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »
this is a great idea. i once saw a 115 pound girl get charged 50 bucks for an overwight bag, and another 50 for a second bag that couldnt have weighed 20 pounds. the next guy doesnt pay any extra fees, but hes 300 pounds+. not fair if you ask me, all that matters is how much weight your putting on the plane.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »
Exactly, fat people are just choosing that path. It will never happen but fat people should be charged extra, or made to buy 2 seats.

I travel alot and have had the misfortune of sitting next to fat folks more times that I can count. I had a world class meltdown once as some extremely obese person sat next to me - and I was expected to raise the armrest so she could fit, as she literally could not fit in the seat. This was a 12 hour flight, I had booked it like the day before hence paid thousands for the ticket. I politely refused, as I felt I should be allowed to seat in my seat not be smashed on the side....and quite the scene ensued. Good 15 min debacle - where they asked *me* to leave the flight so this fat pig could fit. ::)

stand up for your rights! good job. the fat pig she should pay for 2 seats.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 05:47:59 PM »
we had a thread about it last year. i said the same thing.

let the obese pigs pay extra or they can chop of fat from their bodies

I'd love to see the look on the fatties' faces when they are charged extra and the airlines explain that it costs more to haul their fat asses.
Squishy face retard

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 04:57:20 AM »
I'd love to see the look on the fatties' faces when they are charged extra and the airlines explain that it costs more to haul their fat asses.

yes, body should be bf% scanned so approx amount of fat in lbs can be calculated and then that amount of fat should be compare to a 'normalized level'...and anything above that level you have to pay extra for.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2008, 04:59:36 AM »
Fat people are fire hazzards on an airplane, they fuk the whole emergency evacuation route up. They don't move fast and take up a lot of room.
\

Warren

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 09:17:16 AM »

Reacting angrily to news that Australian airlines are forcing passengers to pay extra luggage fees, readers said overweight travellers should be footing the bill, with one reader suggesting they be seated in "super-size" class.

"Why should I have to pay the same as the fat guy next to me when he is 40kg heavier, and have him take half my seat as well," wrote a reader called Dan.

"There are currently scales there for your bags, so rather than just use them for luggage, have the person stand on them, with their luggage and charge accordingly," wrote Dan.

Related Sections
Travel News
Travel Homepage
Advertisement
 "When will they start weighing people?" asked Nick of Perth, who feels skinny people are subsidising those overweight.

"I find it frustrating that people like my girlfriend, weighing 45kg can get a $30 charge for each kilogram of luggage she is over, but people weighing in excess of 100kg, can get on with no extra cost."

"If it is all about weight, why do skinny people have to subsidies overweight people?" he said.

Ken Yuen suggested a seating class called "Super-size" should be introduced.

"It's just like business class but for large folk," he wrote. "Seats larger, more space, more food even to keep them happy. They can pay more and help keep costs normalised for us skinny folk."

Look at the bigger picture

Kate of Sydney hit back at the attacks, asking where the discrimination will end.

"To say there should be separate seating areas for the overweight is stupid.

Why stop at the obese, what about professional weightlifters? They've chosen to be huge/muscular and their shoulders/biceps take up a lot of space on the armrest," she wrote.

"Men sit with their legs wide apart so women are forced to squish over uncomfortably in their seat... I mean is that what this is coming too?"

"It's funny how as soon as airline surcharges are mentioned people can't stop themselves from harassing the fatties," said Dave of Sydney.

"Why stop at planes? Why not buses or trains too? Though if we can discriminate that way then why not charge people with lower IQ's."

Another comment argued that if airlines charged people for being overweight, would they start charging disabled passengers more because they need to check in baggage that includes their wheelchairs?

Andrew of Canberra said anyone wanting to equate overweight people to excess luggage needs to look at the bigger picture.

"Your extra baggage needs to be placed on the plane and then offloaded at the other end. You on the other hand are usually more than capable of doing it yourself.

"The extra weight by a fat passenger would make a negligible difference in the cost of flying the plane," said Andrew.

Have you seen my baseball?

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2008, 09:22:56 AM »
About special rules for fat people.
There is a town in Italy, if you are too fat and ugly you are forbidden
to go to the beach there.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2008, 02:18:05 PM »
About special rules for fat people.
There is a town in Italy, if you are too fat and ugly you are forbidden
to go to the beach there.

has to be a private beach right?   :D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 02:24:02 PM »
Fat prople's lack of willpower is sickening!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »
Fat prople's lack of willpower is sickening!  >:(

obese people should pay more tax.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 02:53:58 PM »
why fly in a plane at all?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 03:20:47 PM »
1 step further.

If you're fat or ugly you can't breed.

The human race should move forward not backwards.
Sorry, the human race would die out.  If you just went with fat, you'd be ok...but ugly...well, welcome to 80% of the world. ;)
N