Author Topic: "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" BOMBS At The Box Office!!!! Blame Will Harris....  (Read 5665 times)

JohnnyVegas

“Big Will” Harris, left, with Christopher Bell, the director of the documentary “Bigger, Stronger, Faster.” ("Big Will" should change his name to "Little Skinny Gay Will").

Despite critical acclaim, such films as 'Bigger, Faster, Stronger*' and 'Young@Heart' can't draw moviegoers.

A gripping documentary about performance-enhancing drugs, “Bigger, Stronger, Faster*” has everything going for it: Some of the year's best reviews, a highly topical subject, a film festival pedigree and winsome filmmakers willing to tour the country to drum up interest.

There's only one thing missing: moviegoers.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/la-et-word19-2008jun19,0,1600628.story

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
This is because society wants to believe that steroids are BAD AND EVIL! and this movie pretty much disproves that "theory".

No one in our country wants the truth, and this is evidence of that.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.

I didn't know there was a G4P scene in there?  Sweet!
N

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.

“Big Will” Harris, left, with Christopher Bell, the director of the documentary “Bigger, Stronger, Faster.” ("Big Will" should change his name to "Little Skinny Gay Will").

Despite critical acclaim, such films as 'Bigger, Faster, Stronger*' and 'Young@Heart' can't draw moviegoers.

A gripping documentary about performance-enhancing drugs, “Bigger, Stronger, Faster*” has everything going for it: Some of the year's best reviews, a highly topical subject, a film festival pedigree and winsome filmmakers willing to tour the country to drum up interest.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/movies/la-et-word19-2008jun19,0,1600628.story
those 25" gunz look awesome  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
I'm sure the gay dudes will watch it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
That's a rental movie.

No fucking way I'm shelling out 50 bucks to watch a glorified PBS documentary

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
maybe because it's in very few theaters

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

What happened, did they choose Levrone for the lead role?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

m8

• Getbig V
"TWENTY FIVE§§!!"
Haha, what a clown!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
 somebody talked to me about this today... i was hoping they would be like, oh wow i didnt reealize the bad image steroids and bodybuilding have arent rue ect ect.... but instead i got told i was like this guy in the film whos parents say he is obsessed with his body and he sits aat home al day  doing steroids and working out and eating and that he lacks social askills because of it...     i was like YEAH, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME MOTHER FUCKER ???!!!   and they said well i was just sayin... and i said "LISTEN UP, C UNT, DONT EVER "JUST SAY" TO ME ILL RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF".... and they said "why are you yelling why are you so mad"  and i said " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN guy?? HUH?? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY BITCH ??    FUCKING homo !!"

8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

What happened, did they choose Levrone for the lead role?  ;D

maybe this would've been funny if it wasn't a documentary ::)

E
E

m8

• Getbig V
somebody talked to me about this today... i was hoping they would be like, oh wow i didnt reealize the bad image steroids and bodybuilding have arent rue ect ect.... but instead i got told i was like this guy in the film whos parents say he is obsessed with his body and he sits aat home al day  doing steroids and working out and eating and that he lacks social askills because of it...     i was like YEAH, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME MOTHER FUCKER ???!!!   and they said well i was just sayin... and i said "LISTEN UP, C UNT, DONT EVER "JUST SAY" TO ME ILL RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF".... and they said "why are you yelling why are you so mad"  and i said " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ####?? HUH?? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY BITCH ??    FUCKING homo !!"

8)

stfu

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
somebody talked to me about this today... i was hoping they would be like, oh wow i didnt reealize the bad image steroids and bodybuilding have arent rue ect ect.... but instead i got told i was like this guy in the film whos parents say he is obsessed with his body and he sits aat home al day  doing steroids and working out and eating and that he lacks social skills because of it...    

i was like YEAH, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME MOTHER FUCKER ???!!!   and they said well i was just sayin... and i said "LISTEN UP, C UNT, DONT EVER "JUST SAY" TO ME ILL RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF".... and they said "why are you yelling why are you so mad"  and i said " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ####?? HUH?? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY BITCH ??    FUCKING homo !!"

8)

Irony.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
it was only showing in 26 movies theaters. Compared to the 3500 theaters Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda was shown in. I think it's full release is this coming weekend.

candidizzle

• Getbig V

Irony.  ;D
are you saying you think a 19 year old who spends several hours a day on the computer posting on bodybuilding forums andd watching bbing training videos and spending all his other time eating or in the gym would have some kind of social anxiety and/or lack of ability to conversate???    ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
gayer than latin rap

JohnnyVegas

gayer than latin rap

Latin rap cool!  ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Acutally, it was a good movie. They should have shortened it though. It did have a storyline.

Method101

• Getbig V
somebody talked to me about this today... i was hoping they would be like, oh wow i didnt reealize the bad image steroids and bodybuilding have arent rue ect ect.... but instead i got told i was like this guy in the film whos parents say he is obsessed with his body and he sits aat home al day  doing steroids and working out and eating and that he lacks social askills because of it...     i was like YEAH, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME MOTHER FUCKER ???!!!   and they said well i was just sayin... and i said "LISTEN UP, C UNT, DONT EVER "JUST SAY" TO ME ILL RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF".... and they said "why are you yelling why are you so mad"  and i said " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ####?? HUH?? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY BITCH ??    FUCKING homo !!"

8)
epic roid rage.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
'twas a joke brotha

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

I thought this was a picture of Dorian for a second, lol.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
somebody talked to me about this today... i was hoping they would be like, oh wow i didnt reealize the bad image steroids and bodybuilding have arent rue ect ect.... but instead i got told i was like this guy in the film whos parents say he is obsessed with his body and he sits aat home al day  doing steroids and working out and eating and that he lacks social askills because of it...     i was like YEAH, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME MOTHER FUCKER ???!!!   and they said well i was just sayin... and i said "LISTEN UP, C UNT, DONT EVER "JUST SAY" TO ME ILL RIP YOUR FUCKIN HEAD OFF".... and they said "why are you yelling why are you so mad"  and i said " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ####?? HUH?? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY BITCH ??    FUCKING homo !!"

8)

How scared were you since there was no screen or the internet to hide behind

Stark

• Getbig V
good shit :D

Stark

• Getbig V

8)

idiot ::)