Author Topic: THE MCDONALDS DIET  (Read 951 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: THE MCDONALDS DIET
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 09:54:00 PM »
A calorie is a calorie.  Good for him.  McDonalds is a godsend.  I am glad someone documented that that supersize me guy is a Jerkoff.
\

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 10:04:27 PM »
A calorie is a calorie.  Good for him.  McDonalds is a godsend.  I am glad someone documented that that supersize me guy is a Jerkoff.
of coarse fat man is going to lose on 1400 calories a day... the problem is (and as super size me guy pointed out) people skip the apple dippers and salads and go for the big mac's and fries

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 03:11:24 AM »
of coarse fat man is going to lose on 1400 calories a day... the problem is (and as super size me guy pointed out) people skip the apple dippers and salads and go for the big mac's and fries

I had good results in gaining lean mass by eating 6 double cheeseburgers a day. The 99cent ones. It's actually pretty balanced, you just have to skip out on the fries and soda but it can work.  The key is to have a goal and use moderation and will power. I added 3 shakes between meals to add protein and keep the carbs lower. My protein to carb ratio was about right for my structure, gained about 10lbs of lean mass and gained no bodyfat. It can work, but moderation is key.

The spurlock guy just ate value meals, he could have just had the sandwiches and called it a day. No adverse effects on my cholesterol.
\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 03:16:01 AM »
I had good results in gaining lean mass by eating 6 double cheeseburgers a day. The 99cent ones.

all that cheese didn't stop the doo-doo train?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 03:18:34 AM »
McColonic Irrigation?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 03:20:06 AM »
all that cheese didn't stop the doo-doo train?

No man, not lactose intollerant and I was eating two at a time divided into three meals.

240, gonna be moving back down south. Originally from Dade, Homestead area, gonna be in Port St. Lucie. Where abouts are you at. I'd like to pick you brain on this work from home stuff.  PM me is you get a chance.

Peace brother.
\