Author Topic: Johnnie Jackson to compete at National Powerlifting championships on 6/28  (Read 4643 times)

rienzope

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

From his website "I will competing at the United States Powerlifting Federation National Championships June 28-29, in Warwick Rhode Island at the Airport Sheraton. I'll be entering the 275lb weight class and attempting a 600lb bench press and a 900lb deadlift.

I will will be doing the Europa Pro and Atlantic City after that, with the Olympi to follow.

I am currently doing a camp with my church in Hurst Texas the entire month of June. It's the Mercy Seat Military Academy for troubled kids ages 12 to 18."

You can see the youtube videos there toohttp://www.johnnieojackson.com

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
He's doing push/pull.  I am competing at this meet also, so I will try to get some pics with him, although I will be lifting on the 28th and he'll be lifting on the 29th.

:)

spinnis

would be cool as HELL if he got 900.

mass 04

• Getbig V
will he be wearing his white thong singlet?

knny187

• Getbig V
you do push pull.....& I pull to push

m8

• Getbig V
I am currently doing a camp with my church in Hurst Texas

:-X

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ

Let's hope so.   ;D

:)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Let's see...

BayGBM

• Getbig V

What does his church have to do with any of this?  Did he consult them before posing for musclegallery or hitting juice?  ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
What does his church have to do with any of this?  Did he consult them before posing for musclegallery or hitting juice?  ::)
he kids, if you want extra money...teh 'ghey' population is always willing to lend a hand....to your cocks hahahah wat a 'role' model
The Number 2 in Scranton

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
He will not hit the 900 lbs in my estimation.  It would be cool if he did, but I have my doubts... Screw that, I hope he does!
w

Jeffro

• Getbig IV

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
600lb bench?  He's wearing a shirt right? ???
\

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
600lb bench?  He's wearing a shirt right? ???

Yes, that would be shirted I am sure.
w

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
At the 07 Arnold Expo I noticed this short black balloon of lard rolling around.. then I noticed it was Johnny. I had been a fan of his physique before, but that was a let down!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Guys he guestposed at the show I just competed in this past sat and lets just say he is the biggest "lean" I have EVER seen him.  Legs look GREATLY improved, he told us backstage that he was 261 and by judging him standing next to the guys in the super heavy I WOULD NOT EVER dought that weight claim!  He is one WIDE and thick SOB!!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
900 DL would be damn impressive...
No doubt about it...

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
He will not hit the 900 lbs in my estimation.  It would be cool if he did, but I have my doubts... Screw that, I hope he does!

Im with you here Chris.  He is strong, but I think there have only been 12 people to EVER pull 900.  This would make him one of the greatest of all time.

Jason

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Im with you here Chris.  He is strong, but I think there have only been 12 people to EVER pull 900.  This would make him one of the greatest of all time.

Jason

wow, only 12?

Makes me doubt it even more now. Still, i do hope he gets it...
No doubt about it...

genrommel74

• Getbig III

Jason

He has done 805 and that was 2 years ago, so it is possible, as muscletech says he is "The Worlds Strongest Bodybuilder". and it's true because muscletech said so

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
how will he lift that by doing milos's 100 set workouts with pink weights  ???

not a chance in hell
175lbs by 31st July

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

Yes..because what the OP forgot to mention is that this is the National G4P Powerlifting Championships. They perform deads and squats with their back to the crowd and the audience stuff dollar bills in their dentalfloss-thin thongs...
O

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Yes..because what the OP forgot to mention is that this is the National G4P Powerlifting Championships. They perform deads and squats with their back to the crowd and the audience stuff dollar bills in their dentalfloss-thin thongs...

;D
175lbs by 31st July

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

Jason

he'll go for it, but i doubt he'll get it.

granted, he DID pull 814 weighing about 230 back in about 2001, but i've not seen much of him training nearly that heavy aside from the recent 765x2 video. keep in mind if he's gonna be 275, it'll be a light 275. i really doubt he's going to balloon up to 275 full pounds.

it's USPF right? that's single-ply and stricter rules if i'm not mistaken.