Author Topic: Matt C vs. Kevin Levrone.  (Read 7111 times)

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
Re: Matt C vs. Kevin Levrone.
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2008, 05:19:10 PM »
Beta-alanine (any brand) is worth trying.  It's far superior to NO and generally no more expensive.  A plain, bulk powder will work better than any fancy NO supplement on the market.  I do not recommend M3 by Higher Power and the full review will be up soon.  I am currently reviewing Cell-Tech Hardcore.

Supplements = garbage
You = sucker

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2008, 05:34:20 PM »
I've never bashed Levrone.......
And you can "jokingly" compare yourself to him all you want.... but the comparison is still close  :-X

Thats the problem with bodybuilding as a sport... all the schmucks who have no business participating are still throwin up back double bi's and screaming check me out.  :(

Although the comparison is in jest, it does give an interesting outlook on roughly what Kevin shrunk down to.  He would be winning pro shows with 20 weeks of sauce in my opinion.  Some of the less competitive pro shows at least.

Supplements = garbage
You = sucker

Hi Debussey.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2008, 05:44:35 PM »
I agree...
Actually my initial post was not meant to be a flame, but rather to illustrate the role of genetics.... this was pertaining to an earlier thread.
Judging by your sarcasm on the post, I'm sure you realized that if you and Kevin trained and supplemented together, both doing the exact same thing, at the end of 20 weeks you would appear to have been left in the dust around week 4.  :D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »
I agree...
Actually my initial post was not meant to be a flame, but rather to illustrate the role of genetics.... this was pertaining to an earlier thread.
Judging by your sarcasm on the post, I'm sure you realized that if you and Kevin trained and supplemented together, both doing the exact same thing, at the end of 20 weeks you would appear to have been left in the dust around week 4.  :D

Yes I think that is about right.  I would still bet on him being able to win a pro show.  Vince Taylor was 11th at the 2006 Mr. Olympia at age 50 and top three in Australia.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2008, 09:24:52 AM »
Although the comparison is in jest, it does give an interesting outlook on roughly what Kevin shrunk down to.  He would be winning pro shows with 20 weeks of sauce in my opinion.  Some of the less competitive pro shows at least.

Hi Debussey.

This "TacoBell" = not Debussey. He = a copycat.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2008, 09:46:06 AM »
you type tough but in that youtube with special ed you talked like a lispy little homo. you seemed very feminine.

:o

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2008, 11:27:39 AM »

Do you think I could train and juice for 20 weeks and also be winning pro shows like Kev?  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2008, 11:52:29 AM »
Yes I think that is about right.  I would still bet on him being able to win a pro show.  Vince Taylor was 11th at the 2006 Mr. Olympia at age 50 and top three in Australia.
How about this scenario ,what would vince taylor look like after what kev did no train or eat ?i think vince has better genetics than kev.or even if vince just trained clean but still ate and trained accordingly to what his natural state would allow,would he still look good?i say yes,winning or placing in shows no/but looking still pretty big,just speculating.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2008, 11:55:27 AM »
How about this scenario ,what would vince taylor look like after what kev did no train or eat ?i think vince has better genetics than kev.or even if vince just trained clean but still ate and trained accordingly to what his natural state would allow,would he still look good?i say yes,winning or placing in shows no/but looking still pretty big,just speculating.

That's possible.  Vince and Kevin both have great genetics but it's pretty hard to deny that Kevin's genetics for juiced bodybuilding were some of the best ever.  Not many could bulk up like he did in 20 weeks literally putting on 30-40 pounds while getting harder.  Vince is not to be taken lightly either since he came 11th at the Mr. Olympia at the age of 50.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »
lamo: matt canning "fitness model" ! lol

i cant wait to see any of your covers or ads you delusional homo hahahaha  !

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2008, 12:10:52 PM »
=

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2008, 12:49:20 PM »
That's possible.  Vince and Kevin both have great genetics but it's pretty hard to deny that Kevin's genetics for juiced bodybuilding were some of the best ever.  Not many could bulk up like he did in 20 weeks literally putting on 30-40 pounds while getting harder.  Vince is not to be taken lightly either since he came 11th at the Mr. Olympia at the age of 50.
my point is a}vince is older,b}using longer than kev,c]still training and supp'ing as such,i think vince shrunken to kev's level now ,vince would look better?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2008, 01:12:50 PM »

I got several questions after seeing this video:

1.Why Matt is unable to form a sentence?

2.Why is he hugging a conspiracy leading Jewish person such as Special Ed...and he seem to be very excited to be with him too?

3.Why is he flexing a 10inch arm?

4.Why is face is so bloated and ugly?

Seriously....some people here laugh on how bodybuilders cant form a sentence...this is supposed to be a genius that can hardly connect two words LOL.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2008, 01:22:31 PM »
I got several questions after seeing this video:

1.Why Matt is unable to form a sentence?

2.Why is he hugging a conspiracy leading Jewish person such as Special Ed...and he seem to be very excited to be with him too?

3.Why is he flexing a 10inch arm?

4.Why is face is so bloated and ugly?

Seriously....some people here laugh on how bodybuilders cant form a sentence...this is supposed to be a genius that can hardly connect two words LOL.

I was tired that day after walking all over the expo the day before.  My hips hurt a lot that day.  I guess it had been a long time since I spent that much time walking.

Here is a picture of me with Ron from the day before:
Bodybuilding Pro.com

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2008, 01:27:09 PM »
I was tired that day after walking all over the expo the day before.  My hips hurt a lot that day.  I guess it had been a long time since I spent that much time walking.

Here is a picture of me with Ron from the day before:

Yeah...walking in an expo = unable to form a sentence + having bloated face + being overcome with the joy while meeting an "inferior" jew  ::)

So decide you're a liar? Hypocrite? Suck up?  Phony ? Don't believe in your racial theories? What is it...since 1+1 isn't 2 here....unless one or all of them are true.