Author Topic: Question for the Guys about your GF's Loyalty to her man  (Read 4349 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Question for the Guys about your GF's Loyalty to her man
« on: June 19, 2008, 03:30:32 PM »
K, here is the situation. I know a guy whose girlfriend is on a business trip. She loves him to death. HE has a fantasy. That fantasy consists of his girlfriend getting picked up by another guy and her flirting back and seeing where THAT GOES (if you know what I mean). My friend actually disclosed his fantasy to his girlfriend before her tradeshow and he DARED her to be flirty when on her trip (she's ALL by herself on the trip). She asked him what he wants her to do. So, he told her to let go and be loose because it would REALLY turn him on. This girl is VERY loyal to her man and she wants to please him at all costs. She's supposedly also a really sexual person, SO, she said it would be happy with her to indulge in his fantasy. She then asked him what he wanted her limits to be. He then said whatever feels natural and right at the time. She asked him if he was sure and she reassured him that she loves him and wants to please him and SO, she was going to go through with it. As soon as she said this and he KNEW she would for him, he called her back and told her NOT TO. He said it was just a fantasy in his head and while the thought of her being with another man would turn him on, it would also kill him AFTER the fact. She started crying and said of course she wouldn't. She didn't.

Here is my question:

1. WHO is at fault?
2. Is she a slut, or just a girl who wants to fulfill her man's sexual desires and fantasies?
3. Should HE be mad at her?
4. Should he look at her differently now?
5. Please discuss.

Thanks.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Question for the Guys about your GF's Loyalty to her man
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 03:33:59 PM »
She has already boned guys on her  business trips.

Pretty apparent.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 03:34:25 PM »
Brutal getting yourself into this sticky situation and saying its your friend.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 03:35:38 PM »
1. WHO is at fault? He is
2. Is she a slut, or just a girl who wants to fulfill her man's sexual desires and fantasies? A bit of both, she is supposed to be loyal to her man, but she is getting a free pass for some new c o c k.
3. Should HE be mad at her? He should be mad at himself when she comes back and says this stranger banged her like a drum.
4. Should he look at her differently now? He won't recover
5. Please discuss. He's a fcuktard for letting this happen, I'm a one c o c k per fantasy kind of guy and mine is the star.
\

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »
 I say you two are some lame ass bitches. Who the fk cares?  Baby games and drama make me sick.

1) The GUY is at fault. No matter what...we are always at fault. Bitches are dumb. They'll do anything and everything a G says. Especially if he mistreats her often.

2) They're all TRICKS.

3) Never. Real G's don't get MAD at a bitch. They lay the smack down and get even. Period.

4) No. Look at her the same. A thirsty ass BITCH!

5). Hope this helps. Oh yea, a real P-I-M-P doesn't have a MySpace.

-Block!
?

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 03:44:39 PM »
All chicks are whores and will
bang anyone anytime given a situation.

She bangin everyone anyway,
why worry.
Most are all show no go!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 03:47:20 PM »
You should probably send me her number.

I would like to have a face to face talk with her and help rectumfy this situation.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 03:54:53 PM »
I say you two are some lame ass bitches. Who the fk cares?  Baby games and drama make me sick.

1) The GUY is at fault. No matter what...we are always at fault. Bitches are dumb. They'll do anything and everything a G says. Especially if he mistreats her often.

2) They're all TRICKS.

3) Never. Real G's don't get MAD at a bitch. They lay the smack down and get even. Period.

-Block!

Best Advice SO FAR!! Thanks Block. Mucho appreciated bro.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2008, 03:57:38 PM »
he's an idiot and she's a slut...period..end of story..get lost

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2008, 04:01:38 PM »
That dude needs a beat down for cyring like a little bitch.

HTH

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2008, 05:21:56 PM »

GREAT posts so far in this thread.

First up, she's already out there, but plays the so-so-committed role to avert suspicion.  But as long as she doesn't bring any shit home, who cares who she's fucking while he's at home banging the nanny?? 

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 06:42:36 PM »
Now what you do is you have a heart to heart talk. Tell her the only way to fix this is if she watches you get "loose" with a stranger.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 07:54:45 PM »
I say you two are some lame ass bitches. Who the fk cares?  Baby games and drama make me sick.

2) They're all TRICKS.

-Block!

How's that 'trying to be black' thing working out for you, G ?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »

Here is my question:

1. WHO is at fault?
2. Is she a slut, or just a girl who wants to fulfill her man's sexual desires and fantasies?
5. Please discuss.

Thanks.

He is just an idiot. Plain and simple. If he didn't want her to do it, he shouldn't have told her to. Deep down, he was probably just testing her, and she failed in his mind. So, now what does he do? Does he go on living with a girl that could cheat on him? Is it acceptable for her to do it once? If only once, why not twice?!

One time I was in a band and the leader was nefarious as hell. He said that I made more than he did. Yeah, I GROSSED 9k that year, and he made less? Paying for hotels, gas (back when it was $1.98) and such? Don't think so...not even after all that was paid.
Anyway, I had a chance to look and see how much he really got paid, due to knowing his SS# from the person that did his taxes.
Now, the question becomes "What do you do with the information once you know it?" In my case, I did nothing. Because if I did, he'd smear my name about how I went behind his back, fire me and I'd lose a job. No win situation for me.

Your buddy is an idiot. If it really turned him on, he would have let her go through with it. But his first mistake about giving permission, was allowing her to do it while she was away and he wasn't there to "supervise." If it's such a turn on, he should have watched. Or she should have been smart and just told him someone else fucked her raw. If I didn't mention it prior....your friend is an idiot with an IQ of 53.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »
That dude's an idiot, he deserves to come home and see his woman enjoying the fuck of her life, just for him suggesting such shit...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 09:40:42 PM »
Everybody who post in this thread is gay.
a

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 06:57:15 AM »
I'm not gonna read all that crap.can someone tell me if lesbians were involved?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 07:00:49 AM »

Here is my question:

1. WHO is at fault? The dude for bring up the subject
2. Is she a slut, or just a girl who wants to fulfill her man's sexual desires and fantasies? A little bit of both
3. Should HE be mad at her? Only if she did anything AFTER he said not to
4. Should he look at her differently now? No he knows what kind of slut she is anyways
5. Please discuss.

Thanks.

Sounds like homeboy is living in a 'fantasy'
The Number 2 in Scranton

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 07:03:06 AM »
i used to fuck my buddies girl all the time. bareback in all holes. one time i popped in to fuck her while he was picking up his parents from the airport. i came in her and she told me later that he was eating her pussy within two hours of me dumping my load up her ;D i actually told him in a jokey way and we laughed. he obviously thought i was messing and theyd split up . little does he know that he ate his girls pussy filled with my cum ahahahahhahaha ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 07:03:42 AM »
Walk away from this mess of a relationship.  Start fresh and don't even go there next time.  

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 07:03:51 AM »
K, here is the situation. I know a guy whose girlfriend is on a business trip. She loves him to death. HE has a fantasy. That fantasy consists of his girlfriend getting picked up by another guy and her flirting back and seeing where THAT GOES (if you know what I mean). My friend actually disclosed his fantasy to his girlfriend before her tradeshow and he DARED her to be flirty when on her trip (she's ALL by herself on the trip). She asked him what he wants her to do. So, he told her to let go and be loose because it would REALLY turn him on. This girl is VERY loyal to her man and she wants to please him at all costs. She's supposedly also a really sexual person, SO, she said it would be happy with her to indulge in his fantasy. She then asked him what he wanted her limits to be. He then said whatever feels natural and right at the time. She asked him if he was sure and she reassured him that she loves him and wants to please him and SO, she was going to go through with it. As soon as she said this and he KNEW she would for him, he called her back and told her NOT TO. He said it was just a fantasy in his head and while the thought of her being with another man would turn him on, it would also kill him AFTER the fact. She started crying and said of course she wouldn't. She didn't.

Here is my question:

1. WHO is at fault?
5. Please discuss.

Thanks.

Of course its a "good friend" ::) hahah

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 07:04:55 AM »
i used to fuck my buddies girl all the time. bareback in all holes. one time i popped in to fuck her while he was picking up his parents from the airport. i came in her and she told me later that he was eating her pussy within two hours of me dumping my load up her ;D i actually told him in a jokey way and we laughed. he obviously thought i was messing and theyd split up . little does he know that he ate his girls pussy filled with my cum ahahahahhahaha ;D

I know you think that cool and all, but in fact you act like a real asshole, men don't do that to each other.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 07:07:47 AM »
I know you think that cool and all, but in fact you act like a real asshole, men don't do that to each other.

yea, i was an asshole but this bitch was a slut and he was warned. she used to suck us off in the bathroom while he was drinking at the bar. anyway, what he dont know wont hurt him. he just put me on his car insurance too. lol, he lets me fuck his girl and drive his car ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 07:10:37 AM »

yea, i was an asshole but this bitch was a slut and he was warned. she used to suck us off in the bathroom while he was drinking at the bar. anyway, what he dont know wont hurt him. he just put me on his car insurance too. lol, he lets me fuck his girl and drive his car ;D

but bro (lol) don't you understand you are not fucking her, you are fucking your best buddy, we men have to stick together, learn how
to control your zipper and not only think with your dick is major important.
you're mucn more of a man to tell that slut to go fuck herself than to "fuck" with your buddy.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 07:11:55 AM »
bulshit your a cumswallowing homo, nice try
The Number 2 in Scranton