Author Topic: Is "Winnie the Pooh" Canadian and is Jags IQ 160?  (Read 968 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Is "Winnie the Pooh" Canadian and is Jags IQ 160?
« on: June 20, 2008, 02:59:07 AM »
Care to clarify Jag? ???
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Is "Winnie the Pooh" Canadian and is Jags IQ 160?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 03:08:56 AM »
dude, youre taking this place too seriously.

go get a latte or something.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 03:16:17 AM »
dude, youre taking this place too seriously.

go get a latte or something.

Damn, you're a mind reader... I honestly just got one, sat right in from of me now, delicious! :o ;D

Jag sells herself and her "business" on here, I at least expect a little bit of responsibility from what she says.

Everyone else has had their moments where they were owned and admitted they were wrong.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 03:18:55 AM »
starbucks is returning to their original recipe.  I only get 1 every month or two.  I love them.

we all get owned on here.  I get smacked on a daily basis.  I think everyone here admits they are wrong now and then.  it's the only way to learn.  I've learned so much about the world being here, almost come full circle on politics.... now it's like I support the shit that I've condemned for 2 years, because I know it's the way we've always done it, and the USA is #1 because of it.  ahh I need a starbucks.  6:18 AM here.  too far to drive.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 03:23:58 AM »
starbucks is returning to their original recipe.  I only get 1 every month or two.  I love them.

we all get owned on here.  I get smacked on a daily basis.  I think everyone here admits they are wrong now and then.  it's the only way to learn.  I've learned so much about the world being here, almost come full circle on politics.... now it's like I support the shit that I've condemned for 2 years, because I know it's the way we've always done it, and the USA is #1 because of it.  ahh I need a starbucks.  6:18 AM here.  too far to drive.

Yes, latte + vanilla syrup = ding dang doo!

Yes, and I assure you will go full circle on gun laws too!

Jag promotes her business on here, she owes it to the people she's selling to that she is truthful and admits when she is wrong.

Standard business procedure. It's not a BIG thing to admit you distorted the truth about your IQ and even small thing to admit the Winnie the Pooh thing.

It looks terrible from a business perspective, so I will continue to bring it up ANYWHERE were she pushes her business. ;D ;D ;D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 03:28:28 AM »
I was anti-gun until a few years ago.  I was a high school wrestler and thought I could just scrap my way out of anything.  My brother was the gun nut.  He showed me enough stats and took away the fear by taking me shooting.  My dad was a federal firearms dealer, so my bro was shooting from age 12 on.  I hated them, feared them.  But stats don't lie... they can save your ass in a pinch.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 03:35:51 AM »
I was anti-gun until a few years ago.  I was a high school wrestler and thought I could just scrap my way out of anything.  My brother was the gun nut.  He showed me enough stats and took away the fear by taking me shooting.  My dad was a federal firearms dealer, so my bro was shooting from age 12 on.  I hated them, feared them.  But stats don't lie... they can save your ass in a pinch.

Are you strapped 24/7?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 03:45:48 AM »
Are you strapped 24/7?

everywhere it is legal.  You can't carry in post offices, govt buildings, etc.  I am very cautious of the law.  It's more of a tool, after carrying for almost 11 years now.  Just like you wouldn't travel many miles on the highway without a spare tire, you woudln't leave the house without a means to defend yourself.

Plus, lately, the area has gone to shit.  South florida WAS a major construction area.  that's halted, no home building now.  So many construction workers are out of work, and they're robbing people.  Home invasions happen a lot down here. :(

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 04:11:44 AM »
everywhere it is legal.  You can't carry in post offices, govt buildings, etc.  I am very cautious of the law.  It's more of a tool, after carrying for almost 11 years now.  Just like you wouldn't travel many miles on the highway without a spare tire, you woudln't leave the house without a means to defend yourself.

Plus, lately, the area has gone to shit.  South florida WAS a major construction area.  that's halted, no home building now.  So many construction workers are out of work, and they're robbing people.  Home invasions happen a lot down here. :(

This is just primitive.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 04:15:27 AM »
This is just primitive.

agreed. I wish it was more civilized.  People push in doors at least once a week in South florida.  They follow women with babies home from grocery stores and rob them in the driveway - and sometimes take the GROCERIES in addition to their cash!

I don't like it.  I'd LOVE to live in a world where I didn't worry about shit like that.  But in depressed areas where construction/tourism is everythign (like here), the recession and lack of tourists/home building means a lot of ppl can't make rent or buy Similac, and then it gets ugly.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 04:27:56 AM »
"The recession", come on, it's hardly a recession yet.

Strange how other countries find more humane ways to deal with a potential recession.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 05:24:54 AM »
Care to get some business etiquette and stop with the lies ???

Is your IQ 160? Or was it a porkie pie? :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 05:38:53 AM »
"The recession", come on, it's hardly a recession yet.

Strange how other countries find more humane ways to deal with a potential recession.

Maybe not where you live.

In some countries, they have AKs on the streets when this shit happens.  In other countries, they sip tea and speculate politely on what to do next.

Your point?  We're uncivilized?  You're in CA, you're part of this shit soup recipe :)