Author Topic: John Mcccain.." I didnt really love America..."  (Read 4734 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: John Mcccain.." I didnt really love America..."
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 12:21:27 PM »
McCain=Obama+60 years-brown-brain

HTH

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 12:22:44 PM »
For my once every 4 months posting, I am going to say something that needs to be said and is seldom adressed on this website concerning politics. Before I do though, 240 and anyone else trying to blow this out of proportion seriously needs their heads examined. For a man who was tortured in a POW camp for 5 years to say "Sometimes, its hard to be proud of America", as opposed to the ivy league douchebag wife of an ultra left wing presidential candidate with open ties to anti American hate mongers such as Rev. Wright, William Ayers, etc. saying her husbands success in the primaries makes her proud to be an American for the first time is not even remotely comparable. If you can't distinguish why one comment is harmless and doesn't warrant any further examination, and why the other should be subject to strict scrutiny and skepticism, your too stupid to discuss politics in the first place.
 When Michelle Obama serves in the armed forces, gets captured behind enemy lines,  istortured for 5 years ( even though his captors were willing to let him go because his father was a high ranking army officer, but he chose to stay) while watching her fellow servicemen get beaten to death & mutiliated, then we can begin to equate their two comments as equal in terms of nature and creditbility.

The point I wanted to address is simple. A lot of you guys post here and sound like walking snippets of MSNBC and Fox news press releases. Its nice to spout off on the internet about politics because no one holds you accountable for what you write in terms of accuracy and validity. While many of you think your "in the know" and well versed in politics, the sad reality is most of you dont know shit and sound like complete morons. Stick to posting about gay bodybuilding rumors and mocking others members pictures. Politics and current events aren't your strong suit.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 12:27:51 PM »

That would be teh awesome!  I'd definietely vote for McCain then.  :D
Go the fuck back to Germany, and take your Nazi family with you.  ;D
!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 12:40:54 PM »
...your too stupid to discuss politics in the first place.

Go show'em tiger!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »
She said it a couple of months ago.......it's not like she was a kid when she said it.

MSNBC's ratings are in the shitter because the freaking anchors are to flippin dumb to debate. Mathews was overheard at Russerts funeral talking to execs about taking over his job............Olberman said if he didn't have Russets job he ws going to quit (thats a win win either way)

brutal attacking MSNBC and not addressing my point.

pathetic, dude.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 01:06:18 PM »
Wow, I really dont see anything wrong with it. When he made that comment he was about 20 and realized how much he loved his country after he was released as a POW. Fucking left wing losers will spin anything. If if was so bad do think he's really dumb enough to keep repeating it?

PMSNBC is DESPARATE for ratings since they were ranked 26th in the cable news polls. BTW, Fox was #1 again thats why Abrams was taking this from Fox ::) Duh!

Ok, now lets just watch the posts from the left wing wingnuts on here blow this up.

Does your misguided anger ever keep you up nights, or do you just let it eat away at your soul, day by day, a little at a time?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 01:10:57 PM »
He was just taking something to extreme in order to get his point across, he basically said the old saying "you dont really miss something until its gone" , what some of you try to make out of it is pure BS.

And to say that sometimes its hard to be proud of the US is due to somethings like the campus shootings and other stuff that happen only in the US.

Thats a whole of allot different than saying that until finally everyone do what I like and vote for my husband I wont like the US.

Obama, his bitch wife and his crazy preacher should all be shipped to Iran to preach some left wing shit there.. ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 01:16:32 PM »
I think they've both wavered in their proudness for America.

You can argue who wavered more.  You can argue that "well, he was young when he said it".
If Obama burned a flag at 22, would you feel the same way?

They're either both wrong, or it doesn't matter for both of them.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »
For my once every 4 months posting, I am going to say something that needs to be said and is seldom adressed on this website concerning politics. Before I do though, 240 and anyone else trying to blow this out of proportion seriously needs their heads examined. For a man who was tortured in a POW camp for 5 years to say "Sometimes, its hard to be proud of America", as opposed to the ivy league douchebag wife of an ultra left wing presidential candidate with open ties to anti American hate mongers such as Rev. Wright, William Ayers, etc. saying her husbands success in the primaries makes her proud to be an American for the first time is not even remotely comparable. If you can't distinguish why one comment is harmless and doesn't warrant any further examination, and why the other should be subject to strict scrutiny and skepticism, your too stupid to discuss politics in the first place.
 When Michelle Obama serves in the armed forces, gets captured behind enemy lines,  istortured for 5 years ( even though his captors were willing to let him go because his father was a high ranking army officer, but he chose to stay) while watching her fellow servicemen get beaten to death & mutiliated, then we can begin to equate their two comments as equal in terms of nature and creditbility.

The point I wanted to address is simple. A lot of you guys post here and sound like walking snippets of MSNBC and Fox news press releases. Its nice to spout off on the internet about politics because no one holds you accountable for what you write in terms of accuracy and validity. While many of you think your "in the know" and well versed in politics, the sad reality is most of you dont know shit and sound like complete morons. Stick to posting about gay bodybuilding rumors and mocking others members pictures. Politics and current events aren't your strong suit.

That is a good post.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 01:29:27 PM »

A lot of the people here are just trying to piss off coach for fun.

Hope that helps.  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2008, 01:34:07 PM »
Coach voted for Clinton. 

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2008, 01:45:33 PM »
Coach voted for Clinton. 

240 will vote for McCain.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 01:48:10 PM »
240 will vote for McCain.  ;)

I'm thinking libertarian, baby.  Obama is a big question mark.  Mccain is a pandering senile man.
I am not crazy about either.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 01:49:47 PM »
obama 08 bitch ass

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 01:51:26 PM »
Ok, watched some youtube clips of Oh-bama and Mac Cain and....

...Obama has a cool voice and speaks well

...McCain seems like an old NAM general... and slightly out of place

..tough call, though I would go with McCain because I like american eagles.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2008, 01:53:02 PM »
I'm thinking libertarian, baby.  Obama is a big question mark.  Mccain is a pandering senile man.
I am not crazy about either.

Can't see McCain lasting 8 years.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »

I would take this post more seriously if it weren't filled with accusation and insults. 
A

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2008, 02:08:04 PM »
mccain + iran = not a good idea

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »
mccain doesnt have to pander to the hard right patriots to get them to vote for him. they are  already on his side..nothing he says will make them go after obama. what mcain is doing is pulling those moderate republicans back over to him ..the ones that were going to vote for obama.

hes not a bad POLTICIAN, just a bad policy maker..  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2008, 02:25:47 PM »
For my once every 4 months posting,
Once every 4 months = 3 posts a year divided by 120 posts total.........
Dude you been posting here for 40 years!!!

The Coach

« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »
Obama = Sure attack on America

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2008, 02:27:00 PM »
Obama = Sure attack on America's failing domestic and internation policies
FIFY  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2008, 02:29:11 PM »
Obama = Sure attack on America

What you see here, folks, is called Classic Fearmongering.

he'll often use mushroom clouds or Osama bin Laden's face too.

He's trying to scare you into voting against Obama.  He's not telling you what his candidate offers.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2008, 02:30:51 PM »

He's trying to scare you into voting against Obama.  He's not telling you what his candidate offers.
or refer to him as barrack HUSSEIN obama........... oooh scary !!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2008, 02:34:18 PM »

the only weapon the repubs have in this election is fear mongering false propaganda and dirt politics/attack ads and smear campaigns

on the issues they gett MURDERED this election

BUT sadly, elections arent on the issues or on the policians true character but on whose got the better campaign stategist