Author Topic: John Mcccain.." I didnt really love America..."  (Read 4728 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: John Mcccain.." I didnt really love America..."
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2008, 02:38:08 PM »
who gives a shit about what Michelle Obama said?   First Lady isn't a position in the white house, just a title.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2008, 02:39:37 PM »
Obama = Sure attack on America

BUSH = America WAS attacked!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2008, 02:42:16 PM »
BUSH = America WAS attacked!

Obama = US wont be attacked because it will be filled with more Husseians and all the Americans will run?  ;)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2008, 02:43:46 PM »
who'd fuck michelle obama ?  :o

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2008, 02:46:24 PM »
Cindy McCain = Elitist trust fund baby drug addict.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2008, 02:52:53 PM »
who'd fuck michelle obama ?  :o

Kimbo Slice probably did would.

The Coach

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
Hey Bast, you can thank Clinton for those attacks.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2008, 03:10:41 PM »
Hey Bast, you can thank Clinton for those attacks.

Let's thank Abraham Lincoln.. he's wasn't president then either.  ::)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2008, 03:13:51 PM »
 well we can thank every president since world war 2 if we want to be technical about why we were attacked.

"they hate freedom"

LOL !

yeah bullshit

The Coach

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2008, 03:17:58 PM »
I don't think Abraham Lincoln let Osama Bin Laden go more than 10 time knowing EXACTLY where he was at!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2008, 03:19:50 PM »
I don't think Abraham Lincoln let Osama Bin Laden go more than 10 time knowing EXACTLY where he was at!

Kind of like Bush Sr. with Sadam Hussein.  What has GW done about Osama??

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2008, 03:23:36 PM »
What you see here, folks, is called Classic Fearmongering.

he'll often use mushroom clouds or Osama bin Laden's face too.

He's trying to scare you into voting against Obama.  He's not telling you what his candidate offers.

your often quoted saying there will be an attack before the election to make McCain look good. along with all of your other conspiracy's.

but saying Obama is light on anti terrorism is fear mongering? my god you are one delusional boy

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2008, 03:26:07 PM »

taken over his country. driven him into a cave, and out of power. set up a democracy and an army to fight against al qaeda

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2008, 03:50:52 PM »

taken over his country. driven him into a cave, and out of power. set up a democracy and an army to fight against al qaeda

taken over who's country?  Osama's?  ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2008, 03:53:08 PM »
Im waiting for this to be breaking news on CNN >:(  what the hell why is it not on CNN yet?  Is the owner of CNN a republican ::)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2008, 03:54:55 PM »
taken over who's country?  Osama's?  ::)

afganistan dipshit.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »
They're either both wrong, or neither of them is wrong.

I'm embarassed to be having this conversation.  They said the same thing.  His might be worse, since he wants the actual job, and she just wants to pick out curtains.

Exactly. Similar comments, except his were actually stronger as he said 2, say is not proud today, say he didn't really love USA, and is the actual candidate.

I think all the comments were fine, but to pick up and slam Michelle's while saying his were fine is like saying the 175lb lady is a fat pig, but the 300lb chick is slim and fit. Kinda impossible to even attempt a reasoonable convo with irrational people.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2008, 08:39:07 AM »
afganistan dipshit.

Bin Ladin is Saudi Arabian as where the majority of the 9/11 hijackers.   A great deal if not a majority of radical Islam exists and began in Saudi Arabia and this is also where funding for these radicals is coming from.  It's business as usual there.  Nothings changed.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2008, 08:46:24 AM »

Bin Ladin is Saudi Arabian as where the majority of the 9/11 hijackers.   A great deal if not a majority of radical Islam exists and began in Saudi Arabia and this is also where funding for these radicals is coming from.  It's business as usual there.  Nothings changed.

Wrong.  Something has changed.

Exxon-Mobil will begin drilling in iraq shortly.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2008, 09:49:03 AM »
McCain has devoted his adult life to this country.  The comment, in its entire context, isn't nearly what some of you are making it out to be.  We have a lot to criticize McCain on, but his dedication to the country...no.

I'm not going to run Michelle through the ringer for the 'not proud of America' comment either but it may logically raise more suspicion when viewed in conjunction with their long time church and certain friends/political associates who heavily criticize America.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »
McCain has devoted his adult life to this country.  The comment, in its entire context, isn't nearly what some of you are making it out to be.  We have a lot to criticize McCain on, but his dedication to the country...no.

I'm not going to run Michelle through the ringer for the 'not proud of America' comment either but it may logically raise more suspicion when viewed in conjunction with their long time church and certain friends/political associates who heavily criticize America.

I don't think either comment is a huge deal.  yeah, michelle is pissy about things.  Yeah. mccain is a war hero.  I'm sure everyone here was ashamed either when Clinton bombed an aspirin factory, or when Bush lied about WMD, if not both.  You love your country, you are proud of the great things she stands for, yet you're embarassed by what the govt does.  I am sure Obama and Mccain both feel that way too.

It's just the repubs who still say "michelle hates america" in light of mccain's comments that come off as hypocritical.  IMO, the people who are most criticial of something are more likely to CHANGE it.  People like JoeLocal who say "everything is perfect!" are the scariest fvckers out there.  It's the people who have the honesty to say "america does some fvcked up thigns!" that might actually change it.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2008, 11:23:59 AM »
I don't think either comment is a huge deal.  yeah, michelle is pissy about things.  Yeah. mccain is a war hero.  I'm sure everyone here was ashamed either when Clinton bombed an aspirin factory, or when Bush lied about WMD, if not both.  You love your country, you are proud of the great things she stands for, yet you're embarassed by what the govt does.  I am sure Obama and Mccain both feel that way too.

It's just the repubs who still say "michelle hates america" in light of mccain's comments that come off as hypocritical.  IMO, the people who are most criticial of something are more likely to CHANGE it.  People like JoeLocal who say "everything is perfect!" are the scariest fvckers out there.  It's the people who have the honesty to say "america does some fvcked up thigns!" that might actually change it.

Michelle comments fit nicely with her and her husband 20+ years mentor who preach to them weekly, somewhat different from McCain trying to make a point and people trying to take it out of context.

How in the world a redneck trailer trash like you became and Obama fan? Are you developing MattC symptoms? You hate yourself so much that you force yourself to become what you hate in some wierd twisted Froyd parody? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2008, 11:35:30 AM »
How in the world a redneck trailer trash like you became and Obama fan? Are you developing MattC symptoms? You hate yourself so much that you force yourself to become what you hate in some wierd twisted Froyd parody? 

I'm not a fan of either candidate, to be honest.  However I am very mistrustful of Mccain's "everything is going great, Bush is doing great, the economy is going great, the war is going great, and I'm not going to change anything" position.

I don't trust people who aren't straight about the problems we're facing.  Period.

Sure, Obama is a big question mark, and yes, I'm not a fan of his church or holier-than-thou wife.  But I look at mccain, smiling with Dubya telling us how great everything is, and I cringe.  Bush and Cheney both said we'd be in Iraq for as long as they wish, even if 99% of people are against it.  Is that a democracy?  Will Mccain continue the trend of "I do what I want, even if 99% of Americans are against it"?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2008, 03:04:42 PM »
I'm not a fan of either candidate, to be honest.  However I am very mistrustful of Mccain's "everything is going great, Bush is doing great, the economy is going great, the war is going great, and I'm not going to change anything" position.

I don't trust people who aren't straight about the problems we're facing.  Period.

Sure, Obama is a big question mark, and yes, I'm not a fan of his church or holier-than-thou wife.  But I look at mccain, smiling with Dubya telling us how great everything is, and I cringe.  Bush and Cheney both said we'd be in Iraq for as long as they wish, even if 99% of people are against it.  Is that a democracy?  Will Mccain continue the trend of "I do what I want, even if 99% of Americans are against it"?

I'm sure that if the people could they would vote against tax....so where is the democracy?
No one ever said democracy is the ruling of the people over anything, that will only create huge lag and populist subjects to get passed/banned.

You also take a politician word too seriously, unless its the god damn crisis of the century than no politician is going to say that things on his shift (or his close colleague) are shit.

I would still rather go for McCain than some dude that got brain washed by his bitch wife and crazy preacher. If he was white and old like McCain and had the same habits he wouldn't even be looked at.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2008, 03:08:49 PM »