Author Topic: the science of cymatics , for your bodybuilding structure to be used b4 the end  (Read 3979 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The science of cymatics most visually demonstrates the way that sound shapes matter. Cymatics is the study of wave phenomena, and was "discovered" (in the same way Rhodes discovered Zimbabwe) by German scientist Dr. Hans Jenny in the 1930’s. His experiments showed that fine powders, sand and iron filings, when placed on a flat metal plaque and vibrated with soundwaves, arranged themselves into intricate patterns. The various substances concentrated themselves in the troughs of the soundwaves, thus highlighting the areas where the sound was most dense. These wonderful patterns, also known as Chalynadi figures, are often, in the case of harmonious sounds, geometrically symmetrical mandalas. In some case they are not symmetrical, yet are nevertheless fascinating to behold.

We are in constant vibration. Every molecule, cell, tissue, organ, gland, bone and liquid in our bodies has its own specific rate of vibration. So too does each chakra and layer of our electromagnetic field or aura. These energy points and fields are of equal importance to the physical body, though less dense. In a sense they reflect the state of the physical body, but more importantly, the physical body reflects the state of the aura.

The science of cymatics proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that sound anywhere near the human organism will create a physical change within the organism and its electromagnetic fields. This change may be only temporary, but while it lasts certian very powerful, magical things may also take place. This is the moment of healing.
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
does listening to heavy metal have an effect of our bodies
Z

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Good info.
How are your 3 cups of gold doing?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
does listening to heavy metal have an effect of our bodies
the tone needs to be constant, the longer the more it effects in space/time the structure that resonates/transformed with the vibration given to it
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
the tone needs to be constant, the longer the more it effects in space/time the structure that resonates/transformed with the vibration given to it

Are you saying something like Deep House Music with a constant beat can heal us?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
every question you ask can be known through experience

do not place your personal problems on johnny falcon all at once , i cannot take care of all of you by myself.
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
we need to experiment then evaluate.

im starting off with a jimi hendrix guitar solo myself
Z

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
The Flash could vibrate at such high frequencies that he could actually enter other dimensions.

Hope that helps.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
every question you ask can be known through experience

do not place your personal problems on johnny falcon all at once , i cannot take care of all of you by myself.

Jeez.

You're a pretty shitty Prophet.

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Jeez.

You're pretty shitty yourself, Cartel.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
You're pretty shitty yourself, Cartel.

Thanks.

I only wish I was half as shitty as you, Zaphod  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Jeez.

you are back talking, you fail, you let lower vibration get the best of you, u failed to humor, thus that is the reality ,again you failed.
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
CARTEL is not very well liked by the community
Z

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

CARTEL

• Getbig V
CARTEL is not very well liked by the community

I must be doing something right.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I must be doing something right.

why do you quit at the point you decide to hate me

keep going with this new positive thought and enlighten us with your research
A

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Thanks.

I only wish I was half as shitty as you, Zaphod  ;)

8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
its nice to be important but more important to be nice "cartel"

Z

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
its nice to be important but more important to be nice "cartel"

Epic Scooter  ;D

CARTEL

• Getbig V
God Bless you guys  :)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Johnny, I served soup to the homeless today! God bless these bums!
Spirit of Truth

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Johnny, I served soup to the homeless today! God bless these bums!

Did you two feed each other with a spoon?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Did you two feed each other with a spoon?

No my confused weegar, they feed themselves!
Spirit of Truth

warchild

• Getbig III
Johnny loves the stiff prick

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
The science of cymatics most visually demonstrates the way that sound shapes matter. Cymatics is the study of wave phenomena, and was "discovered" (in the same way Rhodes discovered Zimbabwe) by German scientist Dr. Hans Jenny in the 1930’s. His experiments showed that fine powders, sand and iron filings, when placed on a flat metal plaque and vibrated with soundwaves, arranged themselves into intricate patterns. The various substances concentrated themselves in the troughs of the soundwaves, thus highlighting the areas where the sound was most dense. These wonderful patterns, also known as Chalynadi figures, are often, in the case of harmonious sounds, geometrically symmetrical mandalas. In some case they are not symmetrical, yet are nevertheless fascinating to behold.

We are in constant vibration. Every molecule, cell, tissue, organ, gland, bone and liquid in our bodies has its own specific rate of vibration. So too does each chakra and layer of our electromagnetic field or aura. These energy points and fields are of equal importance to the physical body, though less dense. In a sense they reflect the state of the physical body, but more importantly, the physical body reflects the state of the aura.

The science of cymatics proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that sound anywhere near the human organism will create a physical change within the organism and its electromagnetic fields. This change may be only temporary, but while it lasts certian very powerful, magical things may also take place. This is the moment of healing.