Author Topic: Candidizzle appreciation thread  (Read 4091 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Candidizzle appreciation thread
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 05:53:35 PM »
I appreciate that he is too much of a wiener to post a pic after starting roids.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 05:58:59 PM »
Candidizle can cure gyno on a person just by having them "take some stuff" that wouldn't "remove the gland, you just wouldn't see it".

this is the only thing in this thread that gets me at all..
in another thread columbus asked me what i would do to get rid of that milk boy's titties from last year...

i said commonly an anti estrogen+aromatase inhibitor would knock it out, and that the gland would still be there but you wouldnt see the gyno though.   and then i said that if the ae+ai didnt work you can iject pgcl right into the gyno and it owuld go away.

soem dude jstunami thought he would try to "own" me and told me i was stupid and that the gland would always be there. LOL, WTF? thats what i said ini my post.  

i called him out on it, and he never responded and acted like he didnt say anything at all.

now i go back to the thread and i see someone else , after i had said it, mentioned pgcl would have knocked it out. yet nobody said jackshit nor tried to "own" the dude... just one person showed interest in what it was.

that kind of shit makes me mad.

i know what im talking about most the time. yet people try to discredit me...    and very few people who do give me credit will do so on the open board, they will only ask all their questions through p.m.  .. i guess they are scared to show getbig.com that they would go to me for advice... ::)

but nonetheless i always help people and answer questions because i like to do so.

(oh and yes i know sometimes i say things in regards to bodybuilding science and methodology that are out in left field...but thats because i already got the basics and i like to toy with theories and ideas that are new and inventive. like the time i was saying that without insulin or carbs you couldnt have fat storeage. well at the time i was reading a report on a study some college was doign where they had limited total glucose consumption to less than 1/4 gram per 50 lbs body weight every day... no more. and in every case they did this, even with super high fat intakes, a drop in body fat and increase in lean body tissue was observed. so thats why i was pooosting those things. )

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 06:05:48 PM »
Candidizzle is actually pretty smart, if you consider his age even smarter. Has some good advice, and is willing to help. Has balls to deal with the constant video covers w/o pullin a titus.

bump for the truth.

he intimidates many on here with his intelligence. hence the hate.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 06:09:35 PM »

i said commonly an anti estrogen+aromatase inhibitor would knock it out, and that the gland would still be there but you wouldnt see the gyno though.   and then i said that if the ae+ai didnt work you can iject pgcl right into the gyno and it owuld go away.

i was reading a report on a study some college was doign where they had limited total glucose consumption to less than 1/4 gram per 50 lbs body weight every day... no more. and in every case they did this, even with super high fat intakes, a drop in body fat and increase in lean body tissue was observed. so thats why i was pooosting those things. )

candy where did you get the idea for the gyno? did you have it bad? did it clear up completely?

also what study was this on the carbs, i'd be interested to read it if you can point me in the right direction.

8)
175lbs by 31st July

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 06:11:25 PM »
this is the only thing in this thread that gets me at all..
in another thread columbus asked me what i would do to get rid of that milk boy's titties from last year...

soem dude jstunami thought he would try to "own" me and told me i was stupid and that the gland would always be there. LOL, WTF? thats what i said ini my post.  

i called him out on it, and he never responded and acted like he didnt say anything at all.

now i go back to the thread and i see someone else , after i had said it, mentioned pgcl would have knocked it out. yet nobody said jackshit nor tried to "own" the dude... just one person showed interest in what it was.

that kind of shit makes me mad.

i know what im talking about most the time. yet people try to discredit me...    and very few people who do give me credit will do so on the open board, they will only ask all their questions through p.m.  .. i guess they are scared to show getbig.com that they would go to me for advice... ::)

but nonetheless i always help people and answer questions because i like to do so.

(oh and yes i know sometimes i say things in regards to bodybuilding science and methodology that are out in left field...but thats because i already got the basics and i like to toy with theories and ideas that are new and inventive. like the time i was saying that without insulin or carbs you couldnt have fat storeage. well at the time i was reading a report on a study some college was doign where they had limited total glucose consumption to less than 1/4 gram per 50 lbs body weight every day... no more. and in every case they did this, even with super high fat intakes, a drop in body fat and increase in lean body tissue was observed. so thats why i was pooosting those things. )

Candizzle: That massive gyno shown in that thread can't be shrunk 100% by drugs. I think thats why people were laughing at you.

Hope that helps.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 06:48:41 PM »
Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two
The Candy Man, oh the Candy Man can
The Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie
The Candy Man, the Candy Man can

The Candy Man makes everything he bakes satisfying and delicious
Now you talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream

Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
Yes, the Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good
a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man
Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »
Who can take a sunrise, sprinkle it with dew
Cover it with choc'late and a miracle or two

Who can take a rainbow, wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make a groovy lemon pie

Now you talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Oh, who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream

Talk about your childhood wishes, you can even eat the dishes

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream
Yes, the Candy Man can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good
a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man, a-Candy Man

Paul Allen

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 07:50:25 PM »
cumdrizzle,
for all we know maybe you really are trying to be helpful.

but you've "clashed" with people here who know way way more than you.  and more often than not, when you get destroyed, you just resort to calling them names.

you've shown zero proof of any of your "knowledge".  you won't even show a picture of you, but you're quick to say "oh, way to post an X months old picture" when your fat scooter picture shows up or the one of you getting a handjob from your uncle.

you've been around here long enough to know that a "personal trainer diploma" doesn't mean shit.  i'm sure you've seen personal trainers at the gym and would rather bite your tiny penis off than take advice from them.

so, get in shape, do a show, do something to show your bullshit works.  until then, stop "helping".

see, daddywaddy does his weird shit, but at least he shows us his pictures in which he went from a guy whose physique people envied to someone who just gets made fun of because he looks like a twig now.

so, just stop.  you're like the annoying drunk fat bitch at a bar who has to get her word in on every subject, but no one gives a fuck cuz she's fat and most of the time doesn't know what she's talking about.

so to summarize, candijizzle, you're the fat bitch at the bar who ruins everyone's night.

Paul Allen

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 07:51:04 PM »
cumdrizzle,

but you've "clashed" with people here who know way way more than you.  and more often than not, when you get destroyed, you just resort to calling them names.

you've shown zero proof of any of your "knowledge".  you won't even show a picture of you, but you're quick to say "oh, way to post an X months old picture" when your fat scooter picture shows up or the one of you getting a handjob from your uncle.

you've been around here long enough to know that a "personal trainer diploma" doesn't mean shit.  i'm sure you've seen personal trainers at the gym and would rather bite your tiny penis off than take advice from them.

so, get in shape, do a show, do something to show your bullshit works.  until then, stop "helping".

see, daddywaddy does his weird shit, but at least he shows us his pictures in which he went from a guy whose physique people envied to someone who just gets made fun of because he looks like a twig now.

so, just stop.  you're like the annoying drunk fat bitch at a bar who has to get her word in on every subject, but no one gives a fuck cuz she's fat and most of the time doesn't know what she's talking about.

so to summarize, candijizzle, you're the fat bitch at the bar who ruins everyone's night.

MELTDOWN.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 07:53:19 PM »
cumdrizzle,

paul allen, you've devoted too much time and thought into that lil cum gobbler. lets get this back on track.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »
Anyone know how big his penis is? This information is crucial before I know whether I can appreciate him or not.

Classic.

"1"

Paul Allen

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2008, 07:54:16 PM »
Classic.

"1"

Steve,
what's your opinion on this fella?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 07:57:01 PM »
Steve,

CandiNipples was very fuckable at first with his pseudo-ugly-damon look, but soon after I found out that he was a mudshark, I couldn't get myself to look his way..

"1"crazy white boy

Paul Allen

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 08:06:09 PM »
CandiNipples was very fuckable at first with his pseudo-ugly-damon look, but soon after I found out that he was a mudshark, I couldn't get myself to look his way..

"1"crazy white boy

post of the week

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 08:40:53 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\

4thAD

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 12:20:47 AM »
All you guys that talk trash about Candy should show us all the improvements you have made!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 12:32:36 AM »
ahhh

common misconception about carbs

oatmeal isnt that "complex" bro.

it will raise insulin just like most starches will.

heres how you can find out how much a carb will effect insulin (how fast the body will break it down into glucose and release those sugars into the bloodstream).....    divide the total number of grams of fiber by the total number of carbs  so for example, broccoli has 4 carbs per serving and has 2 grams fiber per serving. 2/4 = .5 ...      the lower the decimal the faster it digests and the more it effects insulin
No. That is not correct at all.  You are comparing potential energy expenditure with insulin response when they two are not directly related. 

Carbohydrates come in different structures, simple carbs (mono and disaccharides) and complex (polysaccarides). Polysaccharide carbohydrates are made up of glucose monosaccharide units joined together by glycosidic bonds. The more complex the carb the longer it takes to break down into glucose, giving it a low GI value (Glycemic Index).  Now, this does not necessarily correlate proportionally to it's insulin response as two sugars with the same GI may have different effects on insulin (Shown by the Insulin Index).  Here is a document (a pdf) from a study that lists a number of foods and their glucose and insulin index levels.  This particular one has the base being white bread rather than glucose.  So a value of 100 = whitebread and glucose would be 140.

http://www.ajcn.org/cgi/reprint/66/5/1264

To answer the original question, grits and oatmeal are both complex carbs as long as they don't have sugar added (flavoured).  Oatmeal is more complex and is one of the absolute best carbs you can eat, but grits and even straight corn are also considered moderately complex.

Here is another link of useful information regarding complex carbs:
http://www.weightlossforall.com/complex-carbs.htm

Hahahahah RDWNED.

Candildo = stay in school and stop expertizing and day dreaming.
  see the kind of shit dumbfucks do here ? i post something that is very accurate and helpful , and actually something that im sure very few people have ever seen written down.... and yet two wise guys think they will own me with some irellaavent bullshit

my reply =

YES absolutely worry about the GLYCEMIC LOAD (who gives a fuck about the glycemic index ? that doesnt matter at all)...

lets say a certain carbohydrate digests at a rate wheere 5 grams of glucose enter the bloodstream per minute. lets say you base metabnil rate burns 3 grams glucose per minute. if you have no room in glycogen stores for those extra 2 grams; those get stored as fat.

now another carb digests at a rate of 3 grams glucose per minute. and your bmr is 3 grams per minute. no fat storeage, even with filled glycogen.

so 50 grams of carbs, two different sources with different glycemic loads, and one of them causes fat storeage the other doesnt.

VERY FEW PEOPLE have a glucose demand or metabolism that is going to burn off oatmeal at the rate it is digested. so you had better have room in your glycogen stores when you eat oatmeal.

a calorie IS NOT a calorie !!!

and see, i illustrate one more reason here why i own the haters who are obviously ignoant fuks looking to one up someone so they feel good about themselves

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 12:35:42 AM »
did you get laid tonight?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 12:46:55 AM »
did you get laid tonight?
stalking me ?  :o

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 12:55:36 AM »
Steve,

I think he is still young and learning.
I also think he will give out wrong advice and someone who does not know anybetter will end up hurting themselves.
But what do I know
I think all newbies need to give out advice.
It only took years for me

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 01:03:46 AM »
candy where did you get the idea for the gyno? did you have it bad? did it clear up completely?

also what study was this on the carbs, i'd be interested to read it if you can point me in the right direction.

8)
i have some mild puffyness so i was looking into alternatives to surgery

the study, i forget, i think it was at stanford ? it was based around a students idea that acetyl coa would increase exponentially in thje abcense of carbs...(ort somethjing like that)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 01:46:29 AM »
stalking me ?  :o

lol.....nah man.  Thought you may have gotten some of that dark berry tonight.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 01:51:31 AM »
and see, i illustrate one more reason here why i own the haters who are obviously ignoant fuks looking to one up someone so they feel good about themselves

You're not saying RDW is an ignorant hater trying to own you, are you Candi?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 06:17:40 AM »
the thing with bodybulding is, the small kids that look like nothing always have alot to say and back up there theories with waffle...... bullshit baffles brains....

theres loads of candi's on the boards, until u can back your claims up with your physique you should shut up....

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 06:25:53 AM »
you don't get it, candicockzzle is the next mr olympia . Living the life fucking the haterz  :-[