Author Topic: Medium and Long Term Effects of Fat Burners  (Read 2514 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Medium and Long Term Effects of Fat Burners
« on: June 21, 2008, 05:03:26 AM »
... and I'm not talking HuscleTech Hydroxycore here!!!

There was a lot of talk in the Junior Nats threads about Trey Brewer's seeming use of fat burners (DNP, T3, clen, etc) to go from his off-season 330 to 249 at weigh-in.

The short-term effects, as we saw, are extreme fat loss, as well as muscle loss.

What are the medium and longer-term effects? Anyone here have any personal experiences to share?

Thanks.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Medium and Long Term Effects of Fat Burners
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 05:07:41 AM »

There was a lot of talk in the Junior Nats threads about Trey Brewer's seeming use of fat burners (DNP, T3, clen, etc) to go from his off-season 330 to 249 at weigh-in.

The short-term effects, as we saw, are extreme fat loss, as well as muscle loss.

What are the medium and longer-term effects? Anyone here have any personal experiences to share?

Thanks.

brewer will probably become another schmoe martyr

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 05:09:18 AM »

8 years out Ive noticed zero negative effects from DNP doses as high as 1g/day

Jason

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 05:12:04 AM »

Thanks.

who knows? it's impossible to say. we do know that if ANY bodybuilder experiences health problems at any point of their life, it's going to be blamed on steroids/fat burners/diuretics. when a "normal" person suffers health problems it's hereditary. What I'm trying to say is nobody fucking knows what causes what. It's all speculation.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 05:13:28 AM »
8 years out Ive noticed zero negative effects from DNP doses as high as 1g/day

Jason

hey, must be healthy ehh?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 05:35:39 AM »
who knows? it's impossible to say. we do know that if ANY bodybuilder experiences health problems at any point of their life, it's going to be blamed on steroids/fat burners/diuretics. when a "normal" person suffers health problems it's hereditary. What I'm trying to say is nobody fucking knows what causes what. It's all speculation.

You make a compelling point. But we also hear about the negative effects of these compounds on the heart, esp. the stimulants.

As for DNP and its rat poison connotation... if it's bad for a small mammal, can't be all that good for a larger one ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 05:39:27 AM »

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 05:41:59 AM »

when a bodybuilder suffers health problems he/it blames it on hereditary reasons.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 05:43:31 AM »

He might accidentally tragically poke his own eye out with those tweezers ::)

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 08:51:04 AM »

Thanks.

You could use some DNP tubby  ::)