Author Topic: Disrespectful kid slaps his own Mom.  (Read 6714 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Disrespectful kid slaps his own Mom.
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 08:54:14 AM »
If that was my kid....i'd be in jail

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 09:34:11 AM »
If that was my kid....i'd be in jail

If that was YOUR kid I'd be in jail!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »
see, the mom screwed up by not pancaking the kid immediately, the moment he stuck his fat finger in her face.

it's like the teacher who gets their ass whooped by a student.  before the kid swings, there's usually a whole series of steps - intimidating looks, verbal threats, standing up, getting in face, etc, as they test their boundaries.

lesson learned... whether it's a man in a bar, your kid, whatever.  The minute they test their boundaries, you make them see stars.

No as soon as he said, "let me speak", ans she shuts up. Also he slaps her and says, "how does that feel", she is one of those mothers that acts like a friend to her kid, and he treats her like a playmate...My mother would always say, "watch your tone, I'm not your playmate"..

Bitch Ass Parenting 101 by the Baby Boom Generation, the worst parents ever.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »
typical of the kids today.  would have never happened back before the 90's  dad would have came home and beat the living shit out of that kid
No Worries 4 me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 11:17:38 AM »
This is the response of a mother to that video...Fuck em up...

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »
God said " spare the rod, spoil the child" that means beating is necessary for this kid

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 11:24:11 AM »
No as soon as he said, "let me speak", ans she shuts up. Also he slaps her and says, "how does that feel", she is one of those mothers that acts like a friend to her kid, and he treats her like a playmate...My mother would always say, "watch your tone, I'm not your playmate"..

Bitch Ass Parenting 101 by the Baby Boom Generation, the worst parents ever.

good post

when I have a kid, he won't even be argumenting.
I didn't argument with my parents, I just did what they told be to do and that should be that way.
Sure it pisses you off when you are a kid but as you get older you realise they were great parents

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2008, 11:25:12 AM »
How old is that kid?  Ten?  My kid is 2 and knows you don't raise a hand to anyone or you instantly go to time out.  He'll be mad, raise his hand to hit, and stop himself, because he doesn't want to be placed in time out for 2 minutes.

I'm guessing what that kid was 2, he was eating cheese out of the fridge as fast as he could unwrap it, hitting anyone he pleased.

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2008, 11:28:36 AM »
Damn  these laws who said "a good whipping" is not allowed, now kids are fucked up... i got alot of good whipping from my mom and my dad.. but i thank them for setting me straight

Stavios

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 11:29:33 AM »
How old is that kid?  Ten?  My kid is 2 and knows you don't raise a hand to anyone or you instantly go to time out.  He'll be mad, raise his hand to hit, and stop himself, because he doesn't want to be placed in time out for 2 minutes.

I'm guessing what that kid was 2, he was eating cheese out of the fridge as fast as he could unwrap it, hitting anyone he pleased.

as soon as he knows how to type and read, have him come on getbig !
that's the school of life  ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 11:31:01 AM »
There's no need to beat the kid.  Just lock him in the basement for a month without food and tell him how worthless he really is.  It will work much better.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2008, 11:32:05 AM »
as soon as he knows how to type and read, have him come on getbig !
that's the school of life  ;D

My kid will be 4 years old, pwning at a 10th grade level.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 11:32:17 AM »
that kid already started bulking.

when he gets older he bitchslap both his mom AND his dad with the same slap
He's a young Moe Howard!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2008, 11:47:13 AM »
  Wow, what a bunch of cavemen morons. Lots of posts by lunatics saying that beating up kids is the solution to "make them behave". Kids don't choose their parents. Kids don't choose to be brought into this World, but their parents do. And let's face it: this World leaves a lot to be desired. I don't blame kids for hating the World because it truly sucks. The Society makes these kids sit still for 9 hours listening to teachers, when they would like to be running outside, playing and just being kids. I support what this kid did 100%. I see it as an act of rebellion against a figure of authority, which I am all in favor of. People keep saying that you should respect your parents. Why? the reasons are often of pure biological determinism, because they are your parents. Going by this logic, then parents should respect their kids also because they are also biologically related. Other reason given for why children should respect their parents is because they pay the kid's bills. Oh geez, the last time I checked parents chose to put the kid in the World, so paying the kid's bills is an obligation and not a favor that the kid must repay somehow. Respect must be earned, and kids have no obligation to respect parents that are often absent when they need them, that put them in shitty shools where they are bullied, that make them do their dishes and clean their gardens as an employee, and that expect the kid to get good grades even though sitting still listening to teachers for 9 hours a day is pure torture for a 10 year old. When I was 14 my father tried to beat me up for something that he was wrong about - and even if it weren't it sill wouldn't matter because nothing gave him the right to beat me -, and I broke the cap of his right knee with his own golf club. Never again did he try to lay a hand on me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2008, 12:03:14 PM »
My kid will be 4 years old, pwning at a 10th grade level.
hahahaha, I actually laughed irl  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 12:04:55 PM »
 \ When I was 14 my father tried to beat me up for something that he was wrong about - and even if it weren't it sill wouldn't matter because nothing gave him the right to beat me -, and I broke the cap of his right knee with his own golf club. Never again did he try to lay a hand on me.
SUCKMYMUSCLE
Nice.

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 01:15:37 PM »
 Wow, what a bunch of cavemen morons. Lots of posts by lunatics saying that beating up kids is the solution to "make them behave". Kids don't choose their parents. Kids don't choose to be brought into this World, but their parents do. And let's face it: this World leaves a lot to be desired. I don't blame kids for hating the World because it truly sucks. The Society makes these kids sit still for 9 hours listening to teachers, when they would like to be running outside, playing and just being kids. I support what this kid did 100%. I see it as an act of rebellion against a figure of authority, which I am all in favor of. People keep saying that you should respect your parents. Why? the reasons are often of pure biological determinism, because they are your parents. Going by this logic, then parents should respect their kids also because they are also biologically related. Other reason given for why children should respect their parents is because they pay the kid's bills. Oh geez, the last time I checked parents chose to put the kid in the World, so paying the kid's bills is an obligation and not a favor that the kid must repay somehow. Respect must be earned, and kids have no obligation to respect parents that are often absent when they need them, that put them in shitty shools where they are bullied, that make them do their dishes and clean their gardens as an employee, and that expect the kid to get good grades even though sitting still listening to teachers for 9 hours a day is pure torture for a 10 year old. When I was 14 my father tried to beat me up for something that he was wrong about - and even if it weren't it sill wouldn't matter because nothing gave him the right to beat me -, and I broke the cap of his right knee with his own golf club. Never again did he try to lay a hand on me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Now there's an opinion I can respect.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 01:22:20 PM »
he probably has "tap-out" pajamas

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 01:46:46 PM »
The kid's a fat spoiled little bitch who desperately needs the chip knocked off his shoulder.  The main reason our society is so fucked up today is that kids like that were never disciplined and became fat spoiled adults incapable of making any worthwhile contribution to society, while spending all their time seeking to feed their own egos and desires.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 01:55:37 PM »
When I was 14 my father tried to beat me up for something that he was wrong about - and even if it weren't it sill wouldn't matter because nothing gave him the right to beat me -, and I broke the cap of his right knee with his own golf club. Never again did he try to lay a hand on me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Seems like you had a high quality upbringing ;D

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 03:40:24 PM »
The kid's a fat spoiled little bitch who desperately needs the chip knocked off his shoulder.  The main reason our society is so fucked up today is that kids like that were never disciplined and became fat spoiled adults incapable of making any worthwhile contribution to society, while spending all their time seeking to feed their own egos and desires.
Bump for the truth

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 04:00:06 PM »
Imagine that was a black kid doing that to his mom?

LOL

If a black kid told his mom to "shut up" he would have signed his death warrant with that let alone slapping his mom.  I could never dream of doing that.  My mother would have destroyed me.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 04:04:02 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Why don't you and the "woman" take your liberal, hippie views and go to Canada. Sheesh..... >:(

Parents must earn the kid's respect?  lol  Gayer than everyone wishing squadfather was back on this site. ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 04:10:05 PM »
If a black kid told his mom to "shut up" he would have signed his death warrant with that let alone slapping his mom.  I could never dream of doing that.  My mother would have destroyed me.

And we all see how successful, intelligent (avg IQ of blacks = 85) and decent behaved the average black citizen in america is. ::) ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »

Gayer than everyone wishing squadfather was back on this site. ::)

Gayer than affirmative action.
Ron: "I am lazy."