Author Topic: HRT scripts....ques:  (Read 985 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
HRT scripts....ques:
« on: June 21, 2008, 08:42:49 AM »
ok, say you have a legal script for anavar, can you then order more from overseas and it still be "legal" if you possessed them?

probably not, but just curious...technically, you have a "script" for what you are possessing.
you are gay.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: HRT scripts....ques:
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »
If you have more than what you are prescribed for then yes, you could get busted for it.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 02:14:28 PM »
OK, say you have a legal script for anavar, can you then order more from overseas and it still be "legal" if you possessed them?

probably not, but just curious...technically, you have a "script" for what you are possessing.

When you get the script and go get the gear than that is obviously legal. If you order more and they ask a script for your AAS or they won't give it to you and you show it to them (customs) you'll get it...

Nobody can no for sure how much you are possessing...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »
When you get the script and go get the gear than that is obviously legal. If you order more and they ask a script for your AAS or they won't give it to you and you show it to them (customs) you'll get it...

Nobody can no for sure how much you are possessing...
I'd be surprised if this would work.

If you're in the U.S. and have a script, your gear is not going to be going through customs.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 03:44:07 PM »
I'd be surprised if this would work.

If you're in the U.S. and have a script, your gear is not going to be going through customs.

I allways forget that the laws are very different over there...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 04:59:24 PM »
If you have more than what you are prescribed for then yes, you could get busted for it.

Exactly. You could be ok but if they popped you & the script was only for 100 tablets & you had twice that you could be in trouble. However, I doubt they'd go through the trouble of busting someone for a hundred tablets but you never know.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 08:28:44 PM »
This is something I have wondered about myself. Isn't there a law that allows you to purchase drugs outside of the country up to a certain amount. Maybe controlled substances are not included in the law. Also you would probably need to order from a legit Pharmacy with your name on the script.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 09:52:25 PM »
This is something I have wondered about myself. Isn't there a law that allows you to purchase drugs outside of the country up to a certain amount. Maybe controlled substances are not included in the law. Also you would probably need to order from a legit Pharmacy with your name on the script.

Yes, the place were I works has a specific provision to import drugs from Canada.   The thing is all schedule and all psychotrophic (ie all antidepressants) are TIGHTLY controlled.  One of my coworkers has had her prescriptions audited because she filled prescriptions for antidepressants without getting prescription coverage approval first. 

In my experience importing controlled drugs for use in my patients, there is a slough of paperwork that has to be filled out.  Nonschedule drugs are much easier. 

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 05:41:18 PM »
Yes, the place were I works has a specific provision to import drugs from Canada.   The thing is all schedule and all psychotrophic (ie all antidepressants) are TIGHTLY controlled.  One of my coworkers has had her prescriptions audited because she filled prescriptions for antidepressants without getting prescription coverage approval first. 

In my experience importing controlled drugs for use in my patients, there is a slough of paperwork that has to be filled out.  Nonschedule drugs are much easier. 

Yeah kind of what I was thinking. Thanx Vet.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 05:48:24 PM »
Exactly. You could be ok but if they popped you & the script was only for 100 tablets & you had twice that you could be in trouble. However, I doubt they'd go through the trouble of busting someone for a hundred tablets but you never know.

Depends on how bored the DA is in your town =)