Author Topic: Broncaid question  (Read 11124 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Broncaid question
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 04:44:26 PM »
ACUTALLY, I live in San Diego.  That's in the U.S. for you that didn't finish first grade.
thats not ephedrine, thats EPHEDRA.. its an alkaloid extract plant shitty product nothing like bronkaid.

bronkai is nothing to laugh at. its made with pure ephedrine, made by PFIZER. as legit as it comes.

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 04:51:49 PM »
No it's actually ephedrine, unless they spelled it wrong ;).  I get it from a shop owner that stocked the sh1t out of the stuff before it was banned.  Charges an arm and a leg, but it's worth it.  And no they don't sell it to anyone in the open, just to some of the regular customers upon request. 

The owner competes, so made sure to keep plenty on hand for prep.
D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 04:54:00 PM »
No it's actually ephedrine, unless they spelled it wrong ;).  I get it from a shop owner that stocked the sh1t out of the stuff before it was banned.  Charges an arm and a leg, but it's worth it.  And no they don't sell it to anyone in the open, just to some of the regular customers upon request. 

The owner competes, so made sure to keep plenty on hand for prep.
i know a guy who competes and owns a supp show and he does the same thing with "yellow bullets" and "lipodrene"... they are not ephedrine though, they are ephedra

go read the ingredient listing and tell me if it says "mua hang"...   

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 05:02:04 PM »
It does not say Mua Hung.  And they are not yellow bullets...I know what those are,,they still sell that stuff on the shelves.  I mean they sell lipodrene <sp> at 7/11 for pete's sake.  :)
D

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »
It cracks me up that you are telling me what I have and you can't even see it.  The label says ephedrine, not ephedra.  Just like the old school hydroxy used to say.  I know what I am talking about....I used it back in the day when they suggested 12 pills a day for hydroxy.  Then changed it to like 6 or 9.....then made shi!!y caffeine free hydroxy..LoL....who's idea was that. ::)
D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 05:07:41 PM »
 okay broski  i believe you

bronkaid isnt something to laugh at tho... i guarantee bronkaid +caffiene tabs+ baby aspirin is much much cheaper than your yellow bombers

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 05:11:42 PM »
prob.  but I hate eating all those pills.  I had bronkaid for a bit.  Has glucofsen or some stuff right. 

and you are limited on hoe much Bronkaid you can get at a time... 

D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 05:13:45 PM »
yes, true and true.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »
prob.  but I hate eating all those pills.  I had bronkaid for a bit.  Has glucofsen or some stuff right. 

and you are limited on hoe much Bronkaid you can get at a time... 

whats the limitation if i order it online? miss the days of ephedrine..i bought a whole bunch but eventually ran out.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 08:19:42 PM »
Im in Honolulu, Hawaii right now. are you in the states? i figured if its controlled now then it would be the same everywhere? could i still buy it online?

Yeah, I live in the eastern United States.

I’ve read in past threads similar stories where some (mostly small/privately owned) pharmacies have delivered the same “pseudo” explanation of such a policy.
It’s a shame our govt. feels the need to crack down with hard core restrictions on cold medicines.

I don’t exactly know what the crack is, but perhaps they are coming down hard(er) on “Mom & Pop” type pharmacies, and/or maybe many of them just don’t care to be bothered with it for whatever reason.
Hard to say.

jdon

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 04:52:27 PM »
Ya it sucks, but its cause people use them to make meth :(

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2008, 12:36:13 PM »
Ok so i got my order of bronkaid from amazon in the mail last night. i took two pills this morning and an hour later i dont feel anything. whats the deal? would i be better off taking vasopro? i know its the same thing but so far bronkiad hasnt done jack! very dissapointed, ive taken ephedrine before and this is nothing like it. any advice?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2008, 12:54:38 PM »
Ok so i got my order of bronkaid from amazon in the mail last night. i took two pills this morning and an hour later i dont feel anything. whats the deal? would i be better off taking vasopro? i know its the same thing but so far bronkiad hasnt done jack! very dissapointed, ive taken ephedrine before and this is nothing like it. any advice?
sucks to be you
!

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 01:05:15 PM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008, 02:32:37 PM »
yes..need..help...

Did you include the caffeine?
Ephedrine has  a 3-4 hour half-life, but that does not mean levels are high for the full 3-4 hours. In reality, they will peak early and then begin to decline quickly.
:

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 03:42:37 PM »
Did you include the caffeine?
Ephedrine has  a 3-4 hour half-life, but that does not mean levels are high for the full 3-4 hours. In reality, they will peak early and then begin to decline quickly.

No i didnt include the caffine directly after. previously when i took ephedrine i didnt need the caffine. so i assumed i didnt need it. i did however have a 20oz of diet pepsi max and two 20oz bottles of diet mt. dew and that helped a little. but the bronk didnt do anything. i guess ill try it with the caffine, although i didnt need it before to get the effects..im gonna purchase some vasopro see if thats any better although i know its the same. thanks Princess.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »
Ephedrine has a 3-4 hour half-life...

Prin,
Is that half-life the same for both the sulfate and HCL forms?

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 10:14:42 PM »
this shit is golden for allergies and asthma, probably the best drug avalible.

Agreed x100.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2008, 01:25:17 AM »
Agreed x100.
Sh*t maybe i got a bad batch?!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008, 03:43:33 AM »
Why are you taking it?
Is it for energy or fat burning?

I’ve never gotten much of a “kick” from ephedrine alone – far, far less than caffeine.

The best results for both energy and fat burning that I’ve gotten has always come from at least 100mg caffeine with 25mg ephedrine about 20 min or so before my workout.

Either way, I think you would do well to combine the two as well.
And yes, I've used Bronkaid brand for the last two years and have been happy with the results.

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2008, 02:33:28 PM »
Why are you taking it?
Is it for energy or fat burning?

I’ve never gotten much of a “kick” from ephedrine alone – far, far less than caffeine.

The best results for both energy and fat burning that I’ve gotten has always come from at least 100mg caffeine with 25mg ephedrine about 20 min or so before my workout.

Either way, I think you would do well to combine the two as well.
And yes, I've used Bronkaid brand for the last two years and have been happy with the results.

im taking it for both actually, mostly to get a kick in the morning and fat loss is secondary i guess. i assumed that two bronkaid would have been the same a two of whatever ephedrine product i was taking previously which was a year ago or so. im gonna try and mix it with some caffine and aspirin tomorrow and see if it makes a difference.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2008, 03:05:21 PM »
That’s cool.
I would research a bit more, though, before incorporating the Aspirin.
I don’t know/believe that it is an entirely necessary part of the equation despite the highly popular "ECA stack.”

Aspirin can carry some side effects, although lots of people certainly use it as described above. Just be careful.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2008, 05:41:50 PM »
If I am going to bump up to 50mg should I take this all at once or 2 different times.  Common sense would tell me 2 different times, but you never know.  What do you guys think?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2008, 05:47:44 PM »
If I am going to bump up to 50mg should I take this all at once or 2 different times.  Common sense would tell me 2 different times, but you never know.  What do you guys think?

It has a 6 hour half life, IIRC, so splitting it up (if you are using it for fat burning purposes) is best.