Author Topic: "GOP Will Play The Race Card"  (Read 5911 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: "GOP Will Play The Race Card"
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2008, 03:43:12 AM »
His previous job was illinois state senate... HOW is this guy qualifed to lead this country?? seriously lol!

you're not allowed to use that question ever after voting for the current guy (twice even)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2008, 04:37:33 AM »
the right already IS going after him racially. i'm amazed that if he brings it up, that means he's "playing the race card" ::)

No matter what Obama does, he'll be accused of it anyway by certain elements. Such is life.

People can bluster, complain, slur all they want - changes nothing of the fact that he is a successful man, the dem nominee, stands a very good chance of being President. Too bad really for those who don't like it :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2008, 10:10:31 AM »
Yeah to bad for America because based on the facts and this guys' plans...he isn't fit to tie my shoes. Its really unfortunate that he's black because all he has to do is whine about race, religion, or some other BS to push the fact based attacks off of him. He whine during the debates..he's whining now about the "race card" knowing full well his resume is weak as hell. Where in his past makes this guy qualified to be preseident...being Black is the only thing.
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »

Wow, look at the homo using unnecessarily complex words.  ::)

On the first page of this thread you suggest that most black people have low IQ's and now you're calling a high school level vocabulary word  unnecessarily complex?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2008, 11:24:22 AM »
ABC poll results claim that 3 out of 10 Americans admit some level of racial bias

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25310337/

I wonder what the ratio is on GetBig?

Here are two reason why Obama will win this election:

1.  The Republicans have fucked up this country so bad that even the racists would rather have a black person than another Republican

2.  The best the Republicans could put forward is a confused old man whose own party seems to hate him even more than his opponents do.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2008, 02:00:19 PM »
you're not allowed to use that question ever after voting for the current guy (twice even)

Last I checked a Governor was an executive leadership position. What commitees has Obama even chaired? Has he ran a business?? kk thx.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2008, 07:35:48 PM »
He's done nothing....the community he organized ::) still sucks. He does not/has not ever walked across party line...but he will when president? He has writtem in his books he hated history and refused to study it...i guess thats why he was confused on the 57 states and who liberated Aushwitz. His plans are flimisy and only resort to spending more money. Windfall takes crushed us in the late 70's and thei moron wants to bring them back. "Big oil"..u know the guys who provide our fuel..pumped 76% of those profits back into their companies. What exactly are they supposed to do. This guy hates big oil, big pharmicuticals, big agriculture..where does he think anything is going to come from. The libs aren't fit to breath let alone run anything. They tried...it was called Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union.....it failed.
L