Author Topic: "GOP Will Play The Race Card"  (Read 5985 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: "GOP Will Play The Race Card"
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2008, 02:31:54 PM »
It isn't just academic institutions, Goat, but also government agencies that give preference to blacks. Don't know about you, but going to the DMV in any major city is a nightmare.. It's almost as though the counters are being worked by a bunch of rude apes.  :-\ Worst thing is that they're not even called out on this type of behavior because they'll play the race card any chance they get

Obama isn't like this, but him getting elected = even more entitlement for black people, which isn't good for this country

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2008, 02:34:16 PM »
I remember when the Republicans were having their primaries and when McCain would speak, Romney would kind of chuckle and vise versa, that really really got to me.

yeah, that level of disrespect did speak volumes.  perhaps it's an attempt to appear more manly to their voting base, I don't know.  Those two were very disrespectful to each other.  Funny that Romney is now the frontrunner in the election.  Of course, he is worth $200 million and Mccain is exactly $200 mil behind right now, in fundraising lol...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2008, 02:43:34 PM »
Most of us have to deal with the former on an almost daily basis, while rarely encountering the latter.

I don't know.  I worked in the NY financial industry for 4 years.   Lots of legacy hires there.  (old boy network = affirmative action for white people)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »
True, but Obama is educated and well spoken. So let's all quit with the racial slurs, like calling him a nig.

Where did I ever call Obama a "nig"?

Ron: "I am lazy."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 02:53:37 PM »

Where did I ever call Obama a "nig"?

I never accused YOU specifically of calling him a nig, a poster earlier did( and I have heard many other people call him that).

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 03:00:29 PM »

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 03:03:04 PM »
True, but Obama is educated and well spoken. So let's all quit with the racial slurs, like calling him a nig.

if he plays the race card then he is a nig, plain and simple. 

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2008, 03:04:31 PM »

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 03:58:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA  ;D

I just had to expose "Coach's" hypocrisy bro... He comes here acting all conservative and morally outraged and right-wing, yet he is infamous for indulging to the limit in the sins of Sodom...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
There were times when Obama could have slung some mud on Hilary during the debates that they had, and I mean wide open opportunities, but he didn't. I really am proud that he has made it this far considering all the circumstances that it usually takes to get a party nomination.

Obama won the party nomination because he is black.  If he was white, he would not have received the 90% or so of the black vote and Hilary Clinton would've won the nomination.
Y

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2008, 04:04:02 PM »
Obama won the party nomination because he is black.  If he was white, he would not have received the 90% or so of the black vote and Hilary Clinton would've won the nomination.

and George would be working at a hardware store if his last name was not Bush

But really Hillary is not the nominee because her team screwed up.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 04:09:29 PM »
But really Hillary is not the nominee because she's a dumb bitch.

fixed

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »
fixed

sure, if you don't want to be racists, you can still be misogynistic.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »
sure, if you don't want to be racists, you can still be misogynistic.

Wow, look at the homo using unnecessarily complex words.  ::)

Here, let me ungay it for you:

sure, if you don't want to be racists, you can still hate women.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 04:34:33 PM »
I just had to expose "Coach's" hypocrisy bro... He comes here acting all conservative and morally outraged and right-wing, yet he is infamous for indulging to the limit in the sins of Sodom...

The guy ripped on Hide, yet has no problem lying and bribing to get juice to compete himself  ::)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 04:46:33 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahah,

Obama afraid of racisim?

Hahahahahah,

His fucking church is more racist than I have seen
from a whitey.....

Hahahahahahahah,

Obama = ultimate loser.
Most are all show no go!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
I don't know.  I worked in the NY financial industry for 4 years.   Lots of legacy hires there.  (old boy network = affirmative action for white people)
the journalism profession is another area polluted with legacy hires.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 05:32:57 PM »
the right already IS going after him racially. i'm amazed that if he brings it up, that means he's "playing the race card" ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 05:34:24 PM »
the right already IS going after him racially. i'm amazed that if he brings it up, that means he's "playing the race card" ::)

STFU, maggot ::)

Why don't you stick to making up exaggerated poundages on your training log, and french-kissing your dog, you sick freak? ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 05:38:01 PM »
Just the fact he brings it up means Obama is playing the race card. For a supposed Christian ::) he's awefully judgemental.......God, the more I read or listen to this clown the more of an idiot I think he is!!!

Just the fact that he brought it up only shows the real reality of dealing with whites in america....The man has done nothing more than try to devise a way to get america out of the inextricable quagmire hundreds of years of white presidents have gotten it into. And all your white ass can do is complain and bitch about him....well if you are so intelligent then start running for president yourself. Get people to contribute to your campaign...because if a Black man can do it in america then surely some white deadhead getbigger can do it too? RIGHT? Show us your metal? What are you made of? Give us your ideas, what is your plan? How could you change things? How can you correct the financial DISASTER america is in? Restore americas standing in the world amongst other nations? Get america out of Iraq? Restore Iraq to pre-attack state? What do you have to show the people? It is easy to mouth off,... but in this case you have to SHOW AND PROVE!!!!!

And be reminded that It was HITLERY Clinton who started this whole race shit when she tried to DEMONIZE Reverend Jeremiah Wright and then link Obama to him...that really backfired on her and the media's ass...especially when Reverend Wright had numerous interviews and exposed to the world just how intelligent he is and how everything he said can/could NOT be disputed ...IT IS ALL FACT. I especially like when the WHITE reverend Pledger trashed her as well.  GOD  IS GOOD.

Maybe you would prefer to have another homosexual idiotic white bastard like Bush again...maybe you will get that in the form of McCain...and when you are on soup lines and living in the gutter thanks to McCain's mindset, you will have no one else to blame but your own racism and IGNORANCE and those who think like you.

TIME FOR A CHANGE...
C

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 06:33:08 PM »
Just the fact he brings it up means Obama is playing the race card. For a supposed Christian ::) he's awefully judgemental.......God, the more I read or listen to this clown the more of an idiot I think he is!!!

Just the fact that he brought it up only shows the real reality of dealing with whites in america....The man has done nothing more than try to devise a way to get america out of the inextricable quagmire hundreds of years of white presidents have gotten it into. And all your white ass can do is complain and bitch about him....well if you are so intelligent then start running for president yourself. Get people to contribute to your campaign...because if a Black man can do it in america then surely some white deadhead getbigger can do it too? RIGHT? Show us your metal? What are you made of? Give us your ideas, what is your plan? How could you change things? How can you correct the financial DISASTER america is in? Restore americas standing in the world amongst other nations? Get america out of Iraq? Restore Iraq to pre-attack state? What do you have to show the people? It is easy to mouth off,... but in this case you have to SHOW AND PROVE!!!!!

And be reminded that It was HITLERY Clinton who started this whole race shit when she tried to DEMONIZE Reverend Jeremiah Wright and then link Obama to him...that really backfired on her and the media's ass...especially when Reverend Wright had numerous interviews and exposed to the world just how intelligent he is and how everything he said can/could NOT be disputed ...IT IS ALL FACT. I especially like when the WHITE reverend Pledger trashed her as well.  GOD  IS GOOD.

Maybe you would prefer to have another homosexual idiotic white bastard like Bush again...maybe you will get that in the form of McCain...and when you are on soup lines and living in the gutter thanks to McCain's mindset, you will have no one else to blame but your own racism and IGNORANCE and those who think like you.

TIME FOR A CHANGE...
u right like a white

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »

But really Hillary is not the nominee because her team screwed up.

Absolutely - she blew it.   She's having about as horrible a year politically as anyone ever has.

I can just imagine her campaign behind closed doors: "Why did it have to be a black guy this year?"
Y

The Coach

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 09:17:14 PM »

TIME FOR A CHANGE...

Oh c'mon........you're not trying to pull the oppressed black and it's all the white mans fault bullshit are you........I mean seriously? You're trying to make it sound as if I care if a black person becomes our President. I could care less WHO it is as long as he/she, black or white is qualified, so stfu with that crap.....it's old, it's been old for 25 years. I never thought I would EVER say this, but between Obama and Hillary, I'd MUCH rather have Hillary, at least we would know what we had!

BTW, If Obama loses you can bet your ass he and his liberal friends will be crying racism instead of looking at his total lack of qualifications. And another thing, whats this crap about "demonizing" "Rev" Wright? Are you serious? this man is the devil incarnate and goes against scripture in almost everyway...again, stfu. Then you have Phlegar, and white man trying to be black PERFORMING to a black congregation and damn near mimicking Wright. For once the Dioceses did something right and 86'd his hypocritical ass from the church. Wright predecessor is no better, this clown is following Right in Wright's blasphemous footsteps >:(

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2008, 12:21:27 AM »
Regardless of the whole black/white issue and the fact that he is "well spoken" and "charismatic" (two of THE most important factors for bieng the leader of the free world) you guys do realized this guy is a first term senator that that has spent almost his entire term running for president?

His previous job was illinois state senate... HOW is this guy qualifed to lead this country?? seriously lol!

I am not excited about either canidate, but Obama is gonna get bent over like a girl on prom night by every other strong leader in the world....