Author Topic: Legit question for a blind date  (Read 6240 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Legit question for a blind date
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2008, 05:43:04 PM »
Hahaha, a chaos classic.

I think she was pissed though because she might been expecting a little bit more from me.  Just the vibe I got.
Elaborate on this. Do you think she wanted more physically like for you to make a move, or more like a different personality/looks?

At least you had a good time and things weren't terrible. Was she good looking?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 06:20:52 PM »
Elaborate on this. Do you think she wanted more physically like for you to make a move, or more like a different personality/looks?

See we're not the only ones....chaos wants details too :)

And re: those specific shoes I would guess that possibly all the females here think they are not attractive!
R

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 06:26:50 PM »

I apologize in advance if any of this sounds shallow because I am not a super model (lol)...right chaos?

She was cute but not my normal type.  Better body than face but still attractive.  Just enough cleavage showing for her to not come off as a slut but just enough to catch my eye.   ;D  Pretty athletic build, which was nice.  No beer gut like a lot of college age girls...lol.  Can't exactly describe the dress per se but it was nice.  Pretty eyes, which is always a plus. 

As far as your question C, I really got the vibe during the movie that she wanted me to start making a physical move.  I just wasn't feeling it last night.  Nice casual dinner, a funny movie...I had fun.
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »
I apologize in advance if any of this sounds shallow because I am not a super model (lol)...right chaos?

She was cute but not my normal type.  Better body than face but still attractive.  Just enough cleavage showing for her to not come off as a slut but just enough to catch my eye.   ;D  Pretty athletic build, which was nice.  No beer gut like a lot of college age girls...lol.  Can't exactly describe the dress per se but it was nice.  Pretty eyes, which is always a plus. 

As far as your question C, I really got the vibe during the movie that she wanted me to start making a physical move.  I just wasn't feeling it last night.  Nice casual dinner, a funny movie...I had fun.

Just remember the 'less talk' rule. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 06:45:21 PM »

Cool. If you guys decide to hit up a second date maybe you can decide then if there can be "more" or if she'll be a fling or a friend with benefits. ;D

Just remember the eyes tell it all. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 06:46:49 PM »

Have you been watching Family Jewels w/Gene Simmons ;D
R

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 06:52:02 PM »
Have you been watching Family Jewels w/Gene Simmons ;D
No. That's what attracted me to my wife, beautiful eyes. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2008, 06:55:31 PM »
Cool. If you guys decide to hit up a second date maybe you can decide then if there can be "more" or if she'll be a fling or a friend with benefits. ;D

Yeah, I'll play it by ear with her.  I def want to enjoy the single life and date around to see what else women have to offer besides the head aches I used to get...lol.
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2008, 06:57:47 PM »
No. That's what attracted me to my wife, beautiful eyes. ;)

Ever watch Bugs Bunny? "Tell me more about my eyes"

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2008, 02:30:33 PM »
Yeah, I'll play it by ear with her.  I def want to enjoy the single life and date around to see what else women have to offer besides the head aches I used to get...lol.

Glad to hear you had a good time. Sounds like you found a workable mix between my & Jake's suggestions.  :)
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2008, 04:16:53 PM »
Glad to hear you had a good time. Sounds like you found a workable mix between my & Jake's suggestions.  :)

Pretty much reads like he shut the heck up. :)

You probably do all the talking on a date. Doesn't admitting that's exactly how you like things take some of the pressure off? :)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2008, 06:55:40 PM »
Pretty much reads like he shut the heck up. :)

You probably do all the talking on a date. Doesn't admitting that's exactly how you like things take some of the pressure off? :)

Why not you too?  :)  Damn you whine.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2008, 04:07:28 AM »
Why not you too?  :)  Damn you whine.

Another one that does all the talking. :)