Author Topic: Great baked potatoes and bodybuilders where u least expect em  (Read 5063 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Today after my mystic tan my finacee and me went out for a nice lunch at the american steakhouse...we ordered our food, I got the sirloin w/ baked potatoe...while we were in line I noticed one of the grill cooks looked like he worked out.

While we were eating my fiancee excused herself to use the restroom and I continued w/ my meal...I then glanced over to the grill section and I noticed this cook again..he had to be at least 230-240lbs,and this dude was HUGE. Looked like he had shoulder pads on. I wanted to approach him and ask him if he competed but he looked way too busy. He was tan to the max, and I could see pipelines running on his chiseled forearms. His traps were eneromous and really made his back gigantic. He had shorts on and his calves were perfect, dimaond shaped and cut. His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up and motivated me not to skip cardio or weights this week. I was thinking of taking a picture w/ my cell but that would have looked weird, and most people would not have known it was for bodybuilding appreciation.

Has this ever happened to you guys? Have you ever been somewhere and noticed a fellow bodybuilder just doing his thing where you would not expect to find one?? And has it motivated you to train harder??
w

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Great baked potatoes and bodybuilders where u least expect em
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 06:39:38 PM »
are you the pitcher or the catcher??

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 07:04:00 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

gayer than sucking your mates dick

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »
gayer than crying when you cum

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 07:09:32 PM »
Today after my mystic tan my finacee and me went out for a nice lunch at the american steakhouse...we ordered our food, I got the sirloin w/ baked potatoe...while we were in line I noticed one of the grill cooks looked like he worked out.

While we were eating my fiancee excused herself to use the restroom and I continued w/ my meal...I then glanced over to the grill section and I noticed this cook again..he had to be at least 230-240lbs,and this dude was HUGE. Looked like he had shoulder pads on. I wanted to approach him and ask him if he competed but he looked way too busy. He was tan to the max, and I could see pipelines running on his chiseled forearms. His traps were eneromous and really made his back gigantic. He had shorts on and his calves were perfect, dimaond shaped and cut. His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up and motivated me not to skip cardio or weights this week. I was thinking of taking a picture w/ my cell but that would have looked weird, and most people would not have known it was for bodybuilding appreciation.

Has this ever happened to you guys? Have you ever been somewhere and noticed a fellow bodybuilder just doing his thing where you would not expect to find one?? And has it motivated you to train harder??

Getbig is the last place I would expect to see a Bodybuilder.

Warren

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »
hhahahahaa, who is this homo?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
hhahahahaa, who is this homo?

Sharma, aka...........

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2008, 07:14:29 PM »
are you sure it wasnt this guy behind the grill?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2008, 07:19:46 PM »

b

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2008, 07:31:43 PM »

this post belongs in another thread I know of....
just not good enough

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2008, 07:43:45 PM »
Gayer than Steve Blechman plucking his eyebrows.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2008, 08:00:10 PM »

DID HE HAVE PIPELINES ON HIS THROBBING COCK?
i

Warren

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2008, 08:03:30 PM »
DID HE HAVE PIPELINES ON HIS THROBBING COCK?
you would know.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »
glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »

you were eyeballing his ass through his uniform?  ha ha

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 09:20:51 PM »
Gayer than a California wedding.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 05:10:49 AM »
Bwahahaha

Naturalfag83 strikes again with another irrelevant post revealing his gay tendencies. Has he asked for someones pics yet?

Ever since he was outed he created a fictional fiancee' (he can't even spell the word correctly)to deflect the owning he started recieving. Dumbass is probably wringing his hands with angst and cursing the vagina he was born with.

Thanks for owning yourself once again naturalfag83.   :D

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 05:14:17 AM »
haha this guy is the funniest gimmick on getbig, love the character he built.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 05:16:31 AM »
haha this guy is the funniest gimmick on getbig, love the character he built.
destroying the Team Nasser name one post at a time

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 05:38:42 AM »
destroying the Team Nasser name one post at a time

Hell yeah...With natfag83 and Sharma exposed to be gay trolls Nasser is probably tearing out the remaining scraps of his hair whenever he lurks around getbig.

A fitting end for team Nasser - populated by gay trolls lusting for Nasser's worn panties.

Karma is a bitch for poor Nasser.

-Never won an Olympia
-Multiple surgeries for the rest of his life
-Saddled with a tiny penis
- Wife divorced him for a real man.
-Omitted from ASC winners in 2007
- Laughed at by the BB community and fitness girls
-Dependent on the charity of others
-Non recovering drunk (mostly after reading getbig  ;D)
-The only fans he has are schmoes. :-X

Could some religious poster say a prayer for the remains of this sad decrepit man

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 05:43:12 AM »
so, how was the meat he served you...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 05:54:47 AM »
so, how was the meat he served you...

Ha ha ha - lets hope he doesnt actually answer that question.

Natfag83 quote:
His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2008, 05:55:49 AM »

Could some religious poster say a prayer for the remains of this sad decrepit man

we do have a thread dedicated for prayer.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2008, 06:18:56 AM »

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2008, 06:24:03 AM »
Shocker, shocker. I start a thread on a legitimate topic and the gay community of Getbig(the whole site) starts in with gay posts

grow up people...
w