Author Topic: Does anyone with an IQ above 100 still really care about banning Gay Marriage?  (Read 2807 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
I really dont give a fuck, marriage is over rated anyways......most will fail.
"Bench" sums it up nicely...the truth

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
The Coach does if you assume his IQ is over 100

The Master

• Getbig V
The Coach does if you assume his IQ is over 100

That = one brutal assumption ;D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V

I don't understand his issue lol

He says it's bad for his kid and children in general. I guess he doesn't register all the messed up kids from regular marriages.

And the man has been divorced like 3 times himself.  :-\

jetpower

• Getbig III

Your son blew up the quantum hole to the aliens.  >:(

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
He says it's bad for his kid and children in general.

gays exist and always have
gay couples exist and always have
gay couples with children exist and always have
gays are more open about themselves and their relationships.  we're not going back.  so whether marriage is banned or not, you will be seeing the gays, gay couples, and gay couples with children more often in your everyday life.

now given all those things, is it in societies best interest for governments to recognize and offer the protection and benefits of a legal marriage contract to gay couples and gay couples with children ?  You agree to take care of each other, and we'll give you some legal benefits.

Alex23

gays are more open about themselves and their relationships.  we're not going back.  so whether marriage is banned or not, you will be seeing the gays, gay couples, and gay couples with children more often in your everyday life.

now given all those things, is it in societies best interest for governments to recognize and offer the protection and benefits of a legal marriage contract to gay couples and gay couples with children ?  You agree to take care of each other, and we'll give you some legal benefits.

Spoken with common sense.

Plus many are your doctors, lawyers, dentists, engineers, cops and firefighters.

Like it or not.

JohnnyVegas

Spoken like a true blue gay........... More power to you....

Speaking of gays, there was a couple of gay lezbo's on the Dog Whisperer this morning and what I would give to fuck the little blond lezbo.........Hmmmm.  8)

Plus many are your doctors, lawyers, dentists, engineers, cops and firefighters.

Like it or not.

You're kidding me, there are GAY dentists-I am shocked, shocked I tell you  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

Speaking of gays, there was a couple of gay lezbo's on the Dog Whisperer this morning and what I would give to fuck the little blond lezbo.........Hmmmm.  8)

I saw that, she was pretty good looking for a lezbo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

Plus many are your doctors, lawyers, dentists, engineers, cops and cagefighters.

Like it or not.

Fixed.
HAHA, RON.....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V

Speaking of gays, there was a couple of gay lezbo's on the Dog Whisperer this morning and what I would give to fuck little blond lezbo Cesar Milan.........Hmmmm.  8)

You're kidding me, there are GAY dentists-I am shocked, shocked I tell you  ::)

Fixed  8)

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!
If it makes you happy and makes you want  to spend your life with someone sporting the same equipment, who really gives a fuck nowadays?

I think instead we should focus our efforts on hooded muslims invading our cities.
Your on the wrong forum don't you think? an IQ over 100 hmm

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
If it makes you happy and makes you want  to spend your life with someone sporting the same equipment, who really gives a fuck nowadays?

I think instead we should focus our efforts on hooded muslims invading our cities.

I DIDN'T KNOW THE KLAN FOLLOWED ISLAM....
C

dov

• Getbig IV
Your on the wrong forum don't you think? an IQ over 100 hmm
who the hell asked your opinion, Mr. 7 posts? Get lost

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!
I asked your mom she said it was ok.

JohnnyVegas

Fixed  8)

You know Cesar sure looks gay, but the cat is married (errr...to a woman) and has 3 kids.....nope, he is not gay.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

it doesn't effect my everyday life,and if people want to throw their lives away and be miserable forever i say "let them" ;)

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
neebies first owning.
A

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

it's a righty technique/wedge issue to get their people to the polls.  ever wonder why big stories in this area only pop up in election years.  ding ding ding.