Author Topic: Attn Gurus: What would u do to fix the mess that is TREY BREWER!  (Read 3037 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
What would you do from this point on to fix his career?? This questions is for Disgusted,Coach, Blockhead, Chic, anyone with some knowledge and know how.

JohnnyVegas

Re: Attn Gurus: What would u do to fix the mess that is TREY BREWER!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 11:59:18 PM »
What would you do from this point on to fix his career?? This questions is for Disgusted,Coach, Blockhead, Chic, anyone with some knowledge and know how.

Two words:

Gastric bypass

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 12:05:06 AM »
Are you saying the Dizzle can't give advice?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2008, 12:06:35 AM »
Are you saying the Dizzle can't give advice?

Well sure he can. We can always use some of his wisdom to post in the candizzle appreciation thread! :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 12:07:41 AM »
Attn Gurus: What would u do to fix the mess that is TREY BREWER!

A time machine and an abortion doctor?
Ron: "I am lazy."

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 12:10:04 AM »
How long do you guys give until BSN releases him from his contract?

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 12:23:59 AM »
How long do you guys give until BSN releases him from his contract?

I'd say whats going to happen is hany rambod will take over and they'll give him another show to save himself. I think if he works with hany he will look a lot better. The first thing I'd do if I were him is get some fucking surgery to remove that gyno. Then while recovering from that I'd go ahead and "clean out" really good because he just looks like he needs to come "off" for at least 12 weeks. But he really needs to watch his diet during this "off" time because if he can get fat as fuck on boatloads of drugs then he could become morbidly obese with no drugs. Once he's had a good 12 weeks off he should "gas" back up and eat better all the time. That's really all he needs to do. NOT GET SO FUCKING FAT.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 12:25:37 AM »
I'd say whats going to happen is hany rambod will take over and they'll give him another show to save himself. I think if he works with hany he will look a lot better. The first thing I'd do if I were him is get some fucking surgery to remove that gyno. Then while recovering from that I'd go ahead and "clean out" really good because he just looks like he needs to come "off" for at least 12 weeks. But he really needs to watch his diet during this "off" time because if he can get fat as fuck on boatloads of drugs then he could become morbidly obese with no drugs. Once he's had a good 12 weeks off he should "gas" back up and eat better all the time. That's really all he needs to do. NOT GET SO FUCKING FAT.

So what your saying is that he'll dump the fag with the plucked eyebrows, work with hany and  he will be happily ever after?

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 12:27:04 AM »
haha. . . yes in a nutshell.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2008, 01:15:54 AM »
GURU

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2008, 01:35:12 AM »
aliamini do u care to share any of your wisdom on how u would get lunchtrey in shape?

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 03:10:35 AM »
I don’t think it is a Guru issue … if you have the best contest prep plan in your hands it doesn’t matter …  we all get appraised by what we do …

I think he doesn’t diet hard enough … and so do a lot of the recent pros … instead of showing off by eating burger king shit every week … just stick to the damn plan so you don’t get criticized for a blowed up midsection

Gyno surgery is a good idea … sometime the gland gets so big that the aromatize inhibitors won’t do it … then a clean diet and at least 3 times cardio during the off-season is a very smart idea so when u start eth actual prep you aint fat … some people just get fed up of all t dieting for long time and just doesn’t have the stomach to do it anymore … Ii guess he is obligated contractually and wants to keep the cash income that’s y he is doing the shows with crap condition

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2008, 03:21:00 AM »
I`d simply have him wear a sweatshirt on stage in his next contest,as well as learning how to hit the mandatory poses.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2008, 04:22:01 AM »
Trey is the personification of too much too soon. Might be a good idea for him to get off most of his cycle for a year, and then pick it up again. Besides that he's piging out too much, lets himself get way too big in the offseason.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2008, 04:27:28 AM »
He tried to do too much too soon.

He actually lost size although fixed his proportions up.

He needs to try and grow slowly but maybe he hasn't got a lot of growth left? He's pretty big already no matter what he takes there is going to be a limit and from there he'll just gain maturity and a bit of size here and there.

ja351

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2008, 04:46:03 AM »
I don’t think it is a Guru issue … if you have the best contest prep plan in your hands it doesn’t matter …  we all get appraised by what we do …

I think he doesn’t diet hard enough … and so do a lot of the recent pros … instead of showing off by eating burger king shit every week … just stick to the damn plan so you don’t get criticized for a blowed up midsection

Gyno surgery is a good idea … sometime the gland gets so big that the aromatize inhibitors won’t do it … then a clean diet and at least 3 times cardio during the off-season is a very smart idea so when u start eth actual prep you aint fat … some people just get fed up of all t dieting for long time and just doesn’t have the stomach to do it anymore … Ii guess he is obligated contractually and wants to keep the cash income that’s y he is doing the shows with crap condi

Well done retard, you and you terrorist freinds can beat a drug test for a natural comp, you must be so proud

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2008, 05:22:09 AM »
and keep the obese imagery off the boards

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2008, 05:25:03 AM »
short answer:

not be in such a hurry, and not get so fat in the offseason. at all costs make sure he doesnt get 'pregnant'.

that or advice him to retire.

no matter what he does, bodybuilding at the competitive level will never be a healthy endeavour

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 05:38:38 AM »
hes in the illusion you can win a lot of muscle getting freakin fat in the offseason, what a toolbag.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 06:04:07 AM »
greg kosavs...when he was about to lose Muscletech...sort of comes to mind.  :(
X

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2008, 06:30:51 AM »
He was holding a tiny bit of water in his glutes. Should've stood on his head for 30 minutes before the stage (pro secret).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2008, 07:13:19 AM »
I`d simply have him wear a sweatshirt on stage in his next contest,as well as learning how to hit the mandatory poses.

Brilliant!

He Should've given head to a judge stood on his head for 30 minutes before the stage (pro secret).

Fixed!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2008, 07:28:23 AM »
HAHA!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2008, 09:06:32 AM »

Thanks for throwing me in that illustrious list there, kid...

1). I would have him take 3 months off from the gym with the goal to lose a few lbs of muscle. I would even advise him to completely discontinue all anabolics/accessories and anything els until the next show. I would let him have a week or so of indulging in junky foods then it will be back to a somewhat conscienscious of fat accumulation diet.

2). I would set up an appointment at this time with a experienced-with-bodybuilders surgeon to cut that gyno out at the gland. This in itself will ensure he can't train for at least a couple months.

3). I'd have him go BACK 2 BASICS training program simply keeping it real with compound movements focusing on contraction and feeling the weight instead of unnecessairly hoisting around mega-poundages.

4). I'd have him at no more than 5000 calories a day. Somewhere in that range. Maybe less. One thing is for sure, in no way shape or form will he get anywhere over 30-40lbs over his contest target weight which should be in the 254-259 range.

5). If 30-40lbs is the maximum amount of weight he'd gain from his target contest weight then he would start a prep 15 weeks out so he can come down slowly but steadily. 2lbs a week of fat loss is ideal. Not the 5-7lbs of fat loss(which included muscle) a week he lost for this show.  That way he wouldn't lose anything els except for fat.

6). He'd only use a cycle of ECA and clenbuterol therepy using a 2w/ON and 2w/OFF rotation. His anabolics would be mild using compounds such as Eq and primobolan with maybe a little bit of winstrol the last 5 weeks. Combined the dosages wouldn't exceed a gram a week. No slin', no growth or Igf. Nothing crazy. Very mild and basic.

I'd keep his mind straight and keep him away from Industry Leeches and schmoes.

I'd give him 'an 'Eyebrow Plucking-101' crash course.

I'd make sure he plows a minimum of 3 fitness sluts a week.

-Block.
?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2008, 09:09:27 AM »
block your going to make him look like a 3rd place local competitor in a "tested" show..  ;D