Author Topic: This is the type of physique I strive for.  (Read 141201 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: This is the type of physique I strive for.
« Reply #300 on: July 09, 2011, 05:08:12 AM »
Get a fucking haircut. Your man telling you that hairstyle is working for you? If so, he's lying.
fixed

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: July 09, 2011, 06:42:28 AM »
Great physique but that hair makes you look like one of those videos I "accidently" click on where some musclebear walks in and bends you over the tanning bed

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: July 12, 2011, 06:36:45 PM »
"Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate." :D

Stavios

« Reply #303 on: July 12, 2011, 06:57:45 PM »
"Huge without being supidly huge, powerful looking, lean without being stupidly lean and imo an aesthetic physique many can appreciate." :D

LMAO  ;D

this never gets old

I really don't know what the fuck Goudy was smoking

io856

« Reply #304 on: July 13, 2011, 03:37:58 PM »
haha

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #305 on: July 13, 2011, 05:06:08 PM »
Easy physique to maintain. Can have that look everyday with just a few licks of half a dbol.
O

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #306 on: July 13, 2011, 05:42:50 PM »
Easy physique to maintain. Can have that look everyday with just a few licks of half a dbol.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: July 13, 2011, 06:03:55 PM »
You guys are either retarded or don't train at all, 1) I said without a TON of gear, meaning small cycle - 40mg dbol a day, etc. if you think that's not possible , stop lifting and kill yourself.

the guy is NOT a monster just really stock and well proportioned I know guys like this that barely touch weights and don't use gear and eat like shit, go to a gym you'll find tons of guys with a stocky thick build but not crazy muscular.

What a difference three years of being mocked makes . . .

...I don't think I'm ever gonna let those Alfonso comments right, at this point I'm willing to admit defeat and say you were probably right in your statement, I had no idea who the guy was and sometimes pics are deceiving, after seeing that video I realized how big he really is.

;D

io856

« Reply #308 on: July 14, 2011, 02:36:42 AM »
LOL!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #309 on: July 14, 2011, 09:42:48 AM »
ill get pretty dam close naturally

;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2011, 10:31:54 AM »
impressive.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #311 on: July 14, 2011, 10:58:55 AM »

;D

Geeez............This is definately going down in the getbig classics

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 14, 2011, 11:21:15 AM »
Geeez............This is definately going own in the getbig classics

Consider it saved for posterity! :D
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=357310.msg5044578#msg5044578

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #313 on: July 14, 2011, 12:39:22 PM »
I wish Ron would sticky this thread  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2011, 12:44:56 PM »

;D

Being mocked?! lol I'm not the one taking dick up my ass.. you're starting to irritate me now dude, I let you have your little victory just so you would STFU up already and stop reliving threads from 3 years ago, what kind of fucked up person spends their days and nights meticulously scanning and re-reading threads from 3,4 years ago looking for some lame one liner to correct somebody on like you do? You must really have a lot of free time on your hands and no life because your actions on this board are down right stalkerish. It's amazing how much real estate some members take up in your head to the point where you have nothing better to do but stalk their posts year after year.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: July 14, 2011, 12:58:53 PM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #316 on: July 14, 2011, 01:15:46 PM »
i strive for fucking your mom tonight

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #317 on: July 15, 2011, 11:04:05 AM »
Being mocked?! lol I'm not the one taking dick up my ass.. you're starting to irritate me now dude, I let you have your little victory just so you would STFU up already and stop reliving threads from 3 years ago, what kind of fucked up person spends their days and nights meticulously scanning and re-reading threads from 3,4 years ago looking for some lame one liner to correct somebody on like you do? You must really have a lot of free time on your hands and no life because your actions on this board are down right stalkerish. It's amazing how much real estate some members take up in your head to the point where you have nothing better to do but stalk their posts year after year.

Sorry bro, don't mean to be ignorant, but when 7 plus 7 equals 15, well.... its not that bad....but when 7 plus 7 equals 26..well your level of expertice is certainly in the wrong field....A freak, top 100 in the world for ripped sheer size only a few D-bols, the level of dimensions and proportions of your unappropriate assessment almost caused a valcano to errupt :-\

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #318 on: July 15, 2011, 04:53:48 PM »
Sorry bro, don't mean to be ignorant, but when 7 plus 7 equals 15, well.... its not that bad....but when 7 plus 7 equals 26..well your level of expertice is certainly in the wrong field....A freak, top 100 in the world for ripped sheer size only a few D-bols, the level of dimensions and proportions of your unappropriate assessment almost caused a valcano to errupt :-\

Once again, everyone took my comment completely out of context, at the time of the original comment the board had just seen that one picture of the guy where he is nowhere near  ripped, at a regular bodyfat holding what looks like a shotput ball. All I said was that he wasn't on as much gear as most pro's and everyone freaked out, all I meant was that he was probably off season on a gram of test and some anadrol's, which giye that type of higher bodyfat physique. As opposed to him being contest condition at 6% on a ton of cutting drugs like winstrol, masteron, tren, halo, anavar, equipoise, turinabol, prop, etc.  Is it really that hard to grasp!?!

You don't need 20 different cutting drugs to get to the way he looks in that first picture, just some strong basics like anadrol, test and deca...that was my entire point.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #319 on: July 15, 2011, 06:23:55 PM »
Once again, everyone took my comment completely out of context, at the time of the original comment the board had just seen that one picture of the guy where he is nowhere near  ripped, at a regular bodyfat holding what looks like a shotput ball. All I said was that he wasn't on as much gear as most pro's and everyone freaked out, all I meant was that he was probably off season on a gram of test and some anadrol's, which giye that type of higher bodyfat physique. As opposed to him being contest condition at 6% on a ton of cutting drugs like winstrol, masteron, tren, halo, anavar, equipoise, turinabol, prop, etc.  Is it really that hard to grasp!?!

You don't need 20 different cutting drugs to get to the way he looks in that first picture, just some strong basics like anadrol, test and deca...that was my entire point.

oh...so it wasn't that picture above?.....well in your defence some pros don't look impressive with bodyfat, bad angles, and in pictures.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: July 15, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »
oh...so it wasn't that picture above?.....well in your defence some pros don't look impressive with bodyfat, bad angles, and in pictures.

thats the pic they are talking about:

make no mistake, guy look absurdly huge there too, 260lbs+ with 8% bf or even less. Look at those traps man, those things takes a whole decade on a pro stack to get built.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #321 on: July 15, 2011, 06:32:48 PM »
The above pic of him holding the shotput ball, make no mistake half of my bouncer friends look like this and I know exactly what they're taking; handful of dbol, an anadrol or two and 3cc's of test..that was my entire point, he looks like any jacked bouncer from a large city in that pic.

It wasn't until recently that anyone had seen or posted the pics of him in contest condition, which obviously changes everything.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #322 on: July 15, 2011, 06:45:09 PM »
The above pic of him holding the shotput ball, make no mistake half of my bouncer friends look like this and I know exactly what they're taking; handful of dbol, an anadrol or two and 3cc's of test..that was my entire point, he looks like any jacked bouncer from a large city in that pic.

It wasn't until recently that anyone had seen or posted the pics of him in contest condition, which obviously changes everything.

These idiots don't know shit EQ, I'm 245 at sub 10, prolly 8 or so.... on a half gram TOTAL a week.

What we have here are usual suspects, that look like nothing....Knowing it ALL , as usual  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #323 on: July 15, 2011, 06:46:36 PM »
These idiots don't know shit EQ, I'm 245 at sub 10, prolly 8 or so.... on a half gram TOTAL a week.

What we have here are usual suspects, that look like nothing....Knowing it ALL , as usual  ::)

Totally, you gotta be looking pretty insane right now! just in time for summer :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #324 on: July 15, 2011, 06:50:15 PM »
Totally, you gotta be looking pretty insane right now! just in time for summer :)

here's a pic...quality aint that great...i'm vascular as fuck right now but you can't see it in this pic  :P