Author Topic: so how many people  (Read 1065 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
so how many people
« on: June 23, 2008, 01:09:42 AM »
how many people out there have done time or know someone who has done time for possessing/attempting to possess steroids in the personal use amount?  I think it's fracking retarded and hard to believe a judge will slam his hammer down on some guy with a few vials.  This shit real or what?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: so how many people
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 03:33:46 AM »
I know a guy that got set up selling one 10cc vial of Test-E to a 'friend.'  The guy wore a wire...

I know you were asking about simple possesion, but you never know...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 04:16:14 AM »
I know a guy that got set up selling one 10cc vial of Test-E to a 'friend.'  The guy wore a wire...

I know you were asking about simple possesion, but you never know...
ya, that's what I would really like to know.  How many people have actually got nailed for buying or possessing a small amount.  I know they'll nail the seller.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 06:04:21 PM »
how many people out there have done time or know someone who has done time for possessing/attempting to possess steroids in the personal use amount?  I think it's fracking retarded and hard to believe a judge will slam his hammer down on some guy with a few vials.  This shit real or what?

The shit's real, Chavez.

One bad roll of the dice and your ass could be doing some hard time for having a decent sized stash.

Even if you have the kind of lawyer (Rick Collins) who can deal with prosecutors to get your charges worked down, you're going to be paying alot of money.

GPL owner (Chris A.) was looking at some serious time before he comitted suicide.

That was a tragedy that shocked me to the core.

Something out of a movie.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2008, 07:48:44 PM »
The shit's real, Chavez.

One bad roll of the dice and your ass could be doing some hard time for having a decent sized stash.

Even if you have the kind of lawyer (Rick Collins) who can deal with prosecutors to get your charges worked down, you're going to be paying alot of money.

GPL owner (Chris A.) was looking at some serious time before he comitted suicide.

DIV e
I'm serious, this is such goddamned bullshit I don't know what to say...  In reality I knew what you're saying is true already but it's just so stupid I had to do a double check like there is no way this can be real...  This is beyond retarded...  Who's the terrorist now... They are.  I'm going to go drink myself to death, that's still A-OK with this fucktard "Free" gov. ::) 

If you're a Fed reading these boards, you really need to stop and check yourself.  Oh I know, fat chance in hell you'll ever do that... payday....  Are you fucking serious with yourself?... The guy trying to enhance his body is the threat we face ::)... You fucking retarded assclown, fix your head.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »
The shit's real, Chavez.

DIV

Yes it was a tragedy, but the real tragedy is that he took his life over something that wouldn't have been that bad in the grand scheme of things.

He was looking at a 12-18 month sentence...would have gotten out in 6-8 if he kept his nose clean. he was looking at some hefty fines as well, but that's not worth taking your life.

His downfall was his addictions...they screwed with his mind and made him make a bad choice when he got a little heat on him.

That's just how I see it.

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 06:34:33 AM »
Sad, sad, sad story no matter how you look at it.