Author Topic: Decker is a Hypocrite  (Read 7480 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Decker is a Hypocrite
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2008, 12:56:25 PM »
You're insane Eldon/Ozark.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2008, 01:07:55 PM »
You're insane Eldon/Ozark.

LMAO !!!!!

This is all you are left with in defense of your hypocrisy !

simply pathetic  !

keep squirming pathetic hypocrite    :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2008, 01:11:26 PM »
Ozark/Eldon = insane.

I thought multiple personality theory was BS until you came along with your dull-normal postings, your hard-on for John Edwards's hair and your fascination with me...2 threads devoted to me started by you.

Wipe the spittle from your chin and visit the local emergency and check in for a while.  They can do wonders with your kind.

or, or, or b/c your clearly batshit insane, does that make you a hypocrite if the doctors restore your sanity b/c you were insane before your treatment?

Ozark, you are insane.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2008, 01:16:21 PM »
Ozark/Eldon = insane.

I thought multiple personality theory was BS until you came along with your dull-normal postings, your hard-on for John Edwards's hair and your fascination with me...2 threads devoted to me started by you.

Wipe the spittle from your chin and visit the local emergency and check in for a while.  They can do wonders with your kind.

or, or, or b/c your clearly batshit insane, does that make you a hypocrite if the doctors restore your sanity b/c you were insane before your treatment?

Ozark, you are insane.

What ?   our fellow hypocrite has ran out of lame excuses for his hypocrisy, so he drops to nothing but personal attacks...

No way, I cant believe it for a second !!  ;D

LMAO !!!!!!

keep squirming you pathetic hypocrite     :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2008, 01:24:52 PM »

What ?   our fellow hypocrite as ran out of lame excuses for his hypocrisy, so he drops to nothing but personal attacks...

No way, I cant believe it for a second !!  ;D

LMAO !!!!!!

keep squirming  you pathetic hypocrite     :o   :o   :o
Finally.  Your feeble grasp of events has produced the correct answer:  Personal Attacks.

You have attacked me personally with an unfounded accusation and you repeat it ad nauseum as if it is proof of the matter asserted.

well Edwards never read the full report...you whine, as if that proves your point.  That's not supporting your assertion.  So you continue the baseless attack of hypocrite.  Sweet Jesus you are sad.

You're clearly batshit insane, does that make you a hypocrite if the doctors restore your sanity b/c you were insane before your treatment?

According to your logic, the above statement is an accurate assessment of you.

I can keep this going for days on end.  I'm changing jobs in a couple of weeks and I'm getting paid to 'consult.'

Now, back to our regular program:

Ozark/Eldon is insane.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2008, 01:30:30 PM »
Come on hypocrite, don't give up so easy, please enlighten us all as to how you can talk shit on our troops for not disobeying their orders, and going to Iraq.

While at the same time you supported your man-crush John Edwards, a man who helped send them over to Iraq !!

You are a pathetic hypocrite  :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2008, 01:37:55 PM »
Come on hypocrite, don't give up so easy, please enlighten us all as to how you can talk shit on our troops for not disobeying their orders, and going to Iraq.

While at the same time you supported your man-crush John Edwards, a man who helped send them over to Iraq !!

You are insane Ozark/Eldon.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2008, 01:45:32 PM »

By the way Zero/Eldon/Ozark, this is your proof?  Jesus Christ, I've been goofing around with a legitimate retard. 

Go home to your mommy pisspants.

And you are insane Zero/Eldon/Ozark.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2008, 01:53:43 PM »
By the way Zero/Eldon/Ozark, this is your proof?  Jesus Christ, I've been goofing around with a legitimate retard.

Go home to your mommy pisspants.

And you are insane Zero/Eldon/Ozark.

Come on hypocrite,   please enlighten us all as to how You could be such a pathetic hypocrite in trashing the troops for going to Iraq, while at the same time supporting your man-crush John Edwards, who helped send them their  !

You are pathetic  :o   :o   :o

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2008, 01:56:52 PM »

Come on hypocrite,   please enlighten us all as to how You could be such a pathetic hypocrite in trashing the troops for going to Iraq, while at the same time supporting your man-crush John Edwards, who helped send them their  !

You are pathetic  :o   :o   :o
You are insane Ozark/Eldon.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2008, 02:05:33 PM »

Pathetic hypocrite has nothing left in defense of his hypocritical ways !!

LMAO !!!

keep squirming you pathetic hypocrite      :o   :o   :o